𝟏𝟎 || 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

I woke up on Damien's chest, And i suddenly forget to breath.

His hand was on my waist and as i tried to get up he pulled me closer.

"Stay." He whispered in my ear, As his hands explored my body.

"Boss you're going to want to hear this." Kyle came running in.

He grunts, "At this time in the morning?" He said getting up.

He starts taking off his shirt, "Hey-" I say turning around.

"Like what you see?" He says walking behind me.

"I've got to go." I say, Running to my bedroom.
That was the most hottest thing i've ever seen.

I get changed and hear multiple men downstairs talking, I'm curious.

"What's happening?" I ask Damien and he doesn't look at me, "You're staying here." He answered.

"Why-" Before i can say anything else he interrupts me, "You're not coming." He stormed off and started talking to Kyle and him and his men were getting out they're guns.

I see Tana is here so i walk up to her and decide to ask her what's going on, "Do you know what's happening?" I ask looking around.

"No, Nobody will tell me... Let's follow them and see where they're going." Tana said as a smile grew on her face.

"Are you crazy? Damien will kill me." I say trying to stay quiet.

"Not when i'm here." She laughed grabbing onto my hand, She then sneakily gets into one of the cars with me and we wait for them to get in.

When they get in Tana makes a "shhh" sound and i cover my mouth trying not to laugh.

***
We arrive and we wait til we know everyone is out of the car so we won't get caught by Damien.

"I can't believe we're doing this." I say following her, I felt so scared and excited at the same time.

We hide watch them all sit down at a table, It looks like they're arguing but Damien looks calm, Emotionless.

There was girls walking around topless giving them drinks.

Some girl walks up to us, "Hey would you like a drink?" She smiles.

Tana laughs, "No thanks.."

"Okay tell me if you need anything!" She said smiling but rolling her eyes, In a fake way.

Before we know it her blood splats all over us, Tana screams and steps back, I want to scream but i don't, I just stand there shocked covering my mouth.

"Oh my god." I shout, As i watch her face become unrecognisable. You couldn't even see it anymore. Someone had shot her.

Before we know it there's bullets being shot everywhere.

"Who are those girls!?" A man yelled in a russian accent.

Damien looks at me and Tana angrily.

He grabs his gun out and for a second i think he's going to shoot me, But he turns around and shoots everyone at the table.

More people start coming from everywhere and shooting everyone, I don't even know what's happening and clearly Tana doesn't either.

I try running but i trip over a dead body and land in a strangers blood. 

I suddenly feel hands wrap around my waist and pull me away.

We're outside and heading to the cars and i see a very recognisable tattooed hand. It was Damien.

I recognised his tattoos from anywhere.

He throws me into the car and looks so mad, "Drive." He commands to the driver.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing??" He yells at me holding eye contact.

"I- I didn't know this is what you were doing.." I say as tears fill my eyes, His voice scared me, He scared me.

He scoffs, "You're a fucking brat." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Well boss.. I don't think you should speak to her like that, She didn't know." The old man said who was driving.

I appreciated it.

Damien doesn't hesitate but to stab him in the neck three times with a blade.

"Now my car is all ruined, Thanks a lot, Cassie."

I scream, "What the fuck is wrong with you???"

He doesn't answer me but then gets in the front seat and start driving, After he had chucked the dead body out.

He wasn't scared of getting caught, And who just leaves a dead body in the middle of no where?

We finally get home and is storm off, Not wanting to waste my time on him.

I cry going to my shower and taking off my clothes, Washing off the blood.

I don't even realise i was tok distracted with my own thoughts, But the door had opened and there he was, Damien standing right in front of me covered in his victims blood.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Hope you all had a good day

Also, Who's your favourite character so far? 

If there's anything you'd like to happen or if you have any questions i'd be so happy to answer them.

Thanks for reading.