𝟑𝟏 || 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Cassie

I wake up in his arms after our nap in his arms, Scared he will leave.

I feel his hot breathe brush against the back of my neck, "You awake?" i ask.

"Yeah, I am." He replied quietly.

I sighed, "Are you going to get angry again then leave."

"No." His arms wrapping tighter around my waist.

I feel my cheeks go warm, "Promise you won't get all crazy and avoid our feelings." I say turning around to face him.

"Promise." He said then leaving a kiss on my forehead. I then dig my head into his neck and he holds me.

I go to get breakfast from the kitchen with Damien and i see a unfamiliar woman, "Who are you?" I ask her hoping she isn't anything to Damien.

"Get out of here Stass." Damien said angrily as he stood in front of me.

"I miss you Damien.. How come you haven't been seeing me?" She smiled biting into her bottom lip.

I sighed. This really was passing me off. Like seriously? Now?

"You aren't anything to me Stass i've only seen you once and that was a mistake, Desperate bitch." Damien said leaving Stass gasp at his words.

"If you don't get out i'll have you killed, You choose." He said pouring himself a drink.

Good.

"I- Augh!" She grunted as she ran away slightly tripping over her massive purple heels.

"Who was she?" I ask him, sitting down.

"She's just some whore i fucked two years ago." He drank from his drink.

It made me mad that he fucked her, Even if it was two years ago.

"Oh." I say looking down at the table marble.

"Don't be upset about it, I've never been so crazy about anybody as i am about you." He said nibbling on my neck, I let out a small laugh. I feel happy that i now know that, Which was pretty obvious as well you can tell Damien's never liked anybody emotionally... ever.

I hear heels clack against the floor and i turn around and it's Tana, "Oh I" Trying to find words i mumble.

"Oh my god look at you too." She smiled letting out a laugh, "I'm happy for you both.. You look good together." Kyle then walks in with a frown on his face he gave us a unsure smile, "Yeah, She's right." He said looking at us.

"Well, I've got to go." Damien said putting on his jacket.

"Where??" I follow him to the door curiously.

It takes him a while to answer, "To the cells."

"Oh... Well cam i come?" I want to see Ariene, How she is doing because she doesn't deserve anything good, I used to see her as a good person, a hero.. But she wasn't that at all she was a liar and somebody i couldn't trust. I don't even know who she is anymore.

"Okay but you don't have to come inside." We walked to the car.

"I'll come in." I give him a smile.