𝟓𝟖 || 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧

This was it. My own sister was going to kill me.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breathe, Until i head choking sounds and a loud bang. I open my eyes and see Ariene on the floor next to me choking on her own blood with a knife in her neck and two other stab wounds.

"It didn't have to be this way." I say to Ariene,  Looking up to Damien and grabbing his hand.

He helped me up, "You're sister can rot in this house."He carried me to the car.

I get into the car with Damien, "When are we leaving?" I ask Damien.

"Hurry up and drive will you?" He scoffed.

We waited and waited for a response but the driver wasn't giving us one.

"Where's Kyle?" I start to panic looking at Damien.

Damien goes in the front seat and see the driver is dead. "They fucking killed my driver! Fuck!" He yelled.

lThere's a letter." Damien said grabbing onto a white piece of paper.

"What does it say?"

"Really think i'd come without backup, From Ariene." He said in his deep voice so annoyed and angry.

"Bitch haunting us from the dead." I roll my eyes. I grab the note and throw it out of the car, "Well where's Kyle?"

"They probably took him." Damien said getting in the front seat and taking out the body.

"THATS THEM!" I yell as i see a black car speed off.

Damien quickly sits down and speeds off, "Come here." He said looking back at me as we are speeding right behind the car.

"What?!" I shout as i jump over the backseat to the front.

"HERE." He yelled passing me a gun. "HOLD THE WHEEL WHILE I SHOOT THEM." Damien yelled as the wind blew through his dark hair.

"Oh my god." I say stressed. Our car goes right next to there's and i get onto Damien's lap and steer the wheel as Damien's shooting there car.

Bullets going off and ringing in my ears.

There car stops and crashes into a tree, "You got them!" I shout excitedly.

We stop the car and instantly get out, I'm feeling so much rush i don't even realise the amount of pain i'm in.

Damien slams they're door open "Who are you?" He yells as the gun is holding at the alive man's face and the driver is dead.

The drivers dark red blood is oozing out all over them, The alive man pukes up all over the dead body.

"SPEAK." I yell, Damien looks back at me and smiles then his eyes meet the man's again.

"Okay okay okay, FUCK... I- I'm getting paid a lot of money to do this! I never wanted to do this okay!" The man started freaking out and crying.

"Where's Kyle?" Damien asked moving the gun even closer to his head.

"Kyle he's just in the back..."

"Wait did we shoot him?" I say panicked.

Damien opens the door and it reveals Kyle tied up and unconscious, But perfectly fine and no bullet wounds.

"Let's untie him and carry him into the car." Damien says. The man let's out a deep breathe at my words and looks relieved.

"What are we going to do with him?" I ask Damien.

"We're taking him with us." Damien's words making the man's smile drop and begin to panic.

"Please, Don't kill me! I have a family, Kids, And a wife- I I cant die please." He kept stuttering and mumbling but Damien didn't care, His face had no emotion to his words.

"I don't care." Damien simply said. He pulled out his gun and the man put up his hands. "Follow us."

The man got out of the car and Damien began to tie him up and put him in our car.

We all get into the car and i'm in the passenger seat as Damien's in the driver, While the man is in the back.

"So what's you're name?" I ask him curiously.

"My name, It's Michael." He told me, He looked like he was about to cry.

"He will probably go to the cells." Damien says looking over to me.

I look over to Michael and his mouth drops. "Please! No!" He cried.

"Relax, Stop crying.. We don't know what's going to happen okay." I roll my eyes and cover myself with my blanket.

"Sook." Damien said under his breathe.

"I won't tell anybody i know you both, I won't tell anyone what i was involved with.. I didn't even want to be involved in that! I was threatened." His hands shook and so did his jaw as he explained.

"Who made you?" I look over to him.

"It was a girl. Areine! And a man was there, Oh... a very scary and dangerous man." Michael said shaking.

"A man? Who? What did he look like?" I asked suspiciously.

"His name is... Landon.. And he has four scars on his eyes, Im just assuming but he's probably a cat lover." He nodded.

"Do you know a Landon?" I look over to Damien.

"That's my uncle." He bit his lip harshly and breathed in through his nostrils. He looked so angry.