𝟑𝟖 || 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Cassie

We arrive home with Damien's brother Rocco and his girlfriend, "Tana?" Damien shouted.

"What Damien?" Tana shouted.

Rocco walks and stands in front of Tana and nobody says anything, Tana just looks confused.

"...Rocco?" Hee face dropped and i could see her start breathing faster.

"Yes." Rocco replied, Tana instantly jumped into his arms and he held onto her.

Damien didn't say anything but stand there awkwardly.

"Okay." He said under his breathe and widen his eyes.

"Damien what are you going to tell those people who wanted you to kill Rocco?" I ask Damien.

"Message them to back off." Damien said to his worker. The worker nodded and walked away listening to Damien's words.

"Father said he had killed you Rocco-" Tana said shaking her head confused.

"He lied." Rocco smiled.

Damien rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He didn't show any emotion in his face and just grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom.

"Why are we in you're bedroom? Don't you want to be with you're brother?" I ask confused

"Our bedroom Cass." He corrected me, "This.. Cant be a accident that we found him, Or a coincidence." He sat down.

I sat down next to him, "Well.. Maybe it is." I shrug. "Look, You have you're brother now.. You thought he was dead but he's actually alive, So many years wasted. Don't waste anymore." I leave him a kiss on the cheek.

He nodded and got up and went out and sat with everyone else. I sat on Damien's lap and we all bonded with each other and got to know one another more.

"So, Who's this?" Tana said looking over to Rocco's girlfriend.

"This is my wife, Kie." He smiled.

Damien's eyebrows raise, "Wife?" He said softly.

"Yeah." Kie smiled and flicked her blonde hair over her back.

"Let's go sit by the pool!" Tana said excited.

They all got up and started walking and then i see a piece of paper drop out of Tana's back pocket. I grab and read it.

Get Damien to find Rocco, Pretend he is getting paid to find him and kill him but in reality he'll just be bringing our brother back home with us.

— Tana.

I get confused, Why couldn't Tana just tell Damien this herself..?

I grab Damien's arm stopping him from leaving, "Damien." I whisper.

"What?" He asks, I pass him the note that dropped from Tanas back pocket and he reads with a confused look on his face.

"What the fuck." He whispered.

"I know.. What does this mean?" I say as i look at them out through the second floor window.

He breathes air harshly through his nose, "She's fucking hiding something."

"She's hiding something...?" I repeat him confused, She's his sister what could she possibly be hiding?

I follow Damien as he rushes into a room i haven't been in before, Computers everywhere. I assume this is where his hackers work.

"Find everything on Tana my sister with Dr. Brown." Damien demanded.

"You're sister?" The man sitting down in the chair asked.

"Yes my fucking sister, Hurry." He shouted.

"I think we should go down to the pool... So they don't get suspicious." I shrug.

He doesn't say anything but walk me to the pool and he eyes Tana the entire time angry.

"What's wrong Damien?" Tana laughed.

"Oh nothing just me and Cass were talking about how much we hate liars."

"I'm confused." She said letting out a nervous laugh.

"One of his workers uhm lied to him he's just mad about that." I say giving her a fake laugh hoping she'll believe.

"Not surprised, He's always getting mad at those workers." She raised her eyebrows then taking another sip of her drink.

I hear Damien's phone get a notification and i look his way, He nods to me and i follow him into the house.

"Dr. Brown is her psychiatrist." The man said.

"What the fuck." Damien shouted.

"Shhh." I say to him hoping Tana won't hear us.

"She is a diagnosed psychopath, And we hacked into everything Dr. Brown has on his computer and he has written that he knows she only goes to him to learn how to manipulate and hide her psychopathic symptoms." The hacker said to us.

"There is no way my sister is a psychopath." Damien rolled his eyes.

I don't say anything, But i agreed how could she? She was always so emotional.

"My sister, She's emotional, She told me to love because it doesn't make me weak like our father said.. How could she be a psychopath." Damien scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What else does it say?" I ask the hacker.

"It says her being a psychopath is trauma caused, So childhood trauma has formed her into being a psychopath." He answered.

Damien tilted his head, "Well that would make sense but Tana?? Tana there's no way.."

"What else can we think Damien? After everything.. And now there's proof... I told you she acts odd." I tell him.

"I know, I know." He closed his eyes pissed.

"Look let's just go to sleep and rest this off and think about it, In the morning we can talk about this to Tana." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We head to bed and the fact Tana is a psychopath has been on my mind all night.
Tana? Tana being a psychopath is so crazy to me.. I always thought she would be the opposite of one.

Hi i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

What do you think on this new news about Tana...?👀

A lot is going on and a lot more will be going on too.. So keep on reading to find out what's going to happen next.

I would like to thank every single one of you for supporting my story and reading, If means so much to me.

If you have any questions or anything you'd like to say comment and i will reply to you:)