𝟒𝟏 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

My heart started racing, I forgot how to breathe. I desperately wanted to say something but the words wouldn't leave my mouth.

She was in a coma? This couldn't be true.

"No, No, No.. This can't be true." I say mumbling and holding onto her hand.

"Sadly it is.. We don't know when she will wake up." The Dr said to me.

My hand grabs onto the blanket and my fist tighten with anger, How could Tana do this?

"Will she wake up?" I look over to the Dr.

"I'm afraid we don't know." She gave me a sad smile and left the room.

I didn't know what to do, How could i handle not being able to see her smile ever again?
How would i handle never hearing her speak again?

Rocco comes into the room, "Is she okay?" He asked me.

"...She's in a coma." I close my eyes and hold onto her hand tightly.

Rocco gives me a hug, I wasn't familiar with this it was weird but it was what i needed right now.

"Im always here for you, I'm sure she will wake up." He assured me.

"I hope so." I look over to her.

"I'm heading to the cells." I tell him as i grab my things and walk out the door.

"Isn't Tana there?" Rocco asked me.

"Yep." I instantly reply and get into the car and leave.

I arrive to the cells and see Tana on the floor in her cell, when she sees me she instantly stands up. "Oh my god Damien let me out.. I'm so bored!!" She moaned.

"No. She's in a coma, Did you know that?" I scoff and shake my head, Disappointed in Tana, Someone who was once my sister. Not anymore.

"Accidents happen!" She crossed her arms.

I grab the gun and walk into the cell then close the door. "What are you doing?" She stepped back.

I then shot her in the stomach and watched her fall to the ground. "I want you to feel her pain, Cassie's pain." I then grab her head and slam
it against the bricks leaving a blood stain on the brick wall.

She doesn't say anything but her mouth opens trying to say something but she's in too much pain to say a word.

"Fuck you." I spit at her, Hoping she dies in pain.

I shoot her again in the leg, She deserved worse pain than Cassie is dealing with right now. Not equal.

Kyle comes and his jaw drops, "What the fuck!" He shouts surprised.

"You don't know nothing do you." I raise a eyebrow, "She's a diagnosed psychopath all of her innocent self is a stupid fucking act.. She tried to kill me, Cassie and my brother.. He's alive by the way." I roll my eyes, "And Cassie is now in a fucking coma because of her!" I shout looking over to Tana.

"What the fuck." He whispered closing his eyes and shaking his head, "So much has happened in two days i can't wrap my head around this, "Cassie? She's in a coma?"

"She is." I say sad looking down at the ground then bringing my eye contact to him. "She's in the hospital right now.. And might not ever wake up."

"Fuck." He said under his breathe pacing around the room.

"Get someone to clean this will you? You can visit her after" I say to him and he nods and walks away.

I get into the car and stop for a minute trying to catch my thoughts, They're all over the place.

I cant breathe properly, I feel like i don't know how to live without her. Her not being here makes me just want to kill, Kill everyone who does me wrong. Who does her wrong.

I feel so angry that she was taken from me, That i might never see her smile again. It makes me so fucking angry.

I look out the window and see two lovers, Kissing on the bench.

I pull out my gun and shoot the man and fear takes over her eyes, Feeling the pain that i feel.

She started running, I guess she didn't really love him, So she didn't feel the pain i feel. All she feels is scared for herself, Selfish. Should've shot her. I roll my eyes and head back to the car.

I drive to the hospital, I want to be by Cassies side no matter what.

When i get there there's a doctor in there. Male doctor. "I only want female doctors doing everything for her, Not male." I demand.

Since she's in a coma she's going to have to be bathed by them when i'm not around, I'm not letting a man see her body, Touch, Clean, Or look.

"I'm sorry but you can't make that choice." He said to me nodding.

I show him my gun, "Oh really?" I say pointing it to his head.

"I.... I'll make sure she will only have woman in this room taking care of her." He said slowly walking to the door then running.

"Fucking pussy." I say, I walk towards Cassie and place a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." I whisper hoping she can hear me, Hoping she will wake up.

Cassie

I can hear his every word, Feel every touch. I wanted to cry but i couldn't. All i had was my thoughts, I wanted to tell him that i love him too.

I heard them when they said i could never wake up, What if Damien moves on? What if he loves someone else and forgets about me? What if he stops coming here and seeing me.. I'll be alone i have nobody but him. I cant handle that.

I wanted to wake up and kiss him, Hug him. But i couldn't, I was stuck in this endless pain. It felt so weird i started questioning if it was even all real, If it was just a dream. But no it was just a long real nightmare.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's sad.

When i first started writing this story i had no clue we would end up here- But yeah i hope you're enjoying this story so far!!

I hate Tana and she got what she deserved by Damien.

Damien is so hurt from not having her, I just wanna give him the biggest hug.

If you have any questions comment and i will reply.

Also if you have anything you wanna talk about, Please dm me and we can talk. I'm always here for every single on of you. Love you.