𝟐𝟕 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬

"You'd really have me killed?" I ask wanting the real answer.

"Yes." He says, Nothing less nothing more.

He wanted to kill me. The "feelings" i might've had are long gone now.

"Okay, Kill me then i don't even care anymore Damien. All you're doing is wasting my time, You're time." I say crossing my arms hoping he'll just get it.

I wait for him to say something but he says nothing, "What ever." I say under my breathe as i walk away from him.

Damien is the most confusing person i've ever met, He doesn't make sense. He doesn't listen. and he'll act one way then switch up the next.

I walk out of the room and go to Tana, "Soo.. what's going on with you and my brother?" She smiled.

Fuck. Not this again.
"Nothing. Literally nothing." I answer her, Being truthful. Nothing was going on, We aren't together and he says he wouldn't care if i was dead. What's the point in even trying with him?

Damien walks past and he would've heard me, I watch him roll his eyes but i don't even care if he heard me. He's hurt me more.

"Cassie i'm going somewhere you're coming with me." Damien said as Kyle was with him.

"What? Where?" I ask confused.

"Same place we went to yesterday." Damien said walking towards me.

"Where i had to wait in the car forever with Kyle... No thanks." I roll my eyes and move my eyes away from him to the kitchen counter i was sitting at.

Damien grabbed me and then chucked me over his shoulder, "Damien put me down!" I shout.

"I said i'd never leave you alone, So i'm not." He put me in the backseat with Kyle and locked the back doors.

"I won't be too long." He said as he left.

"Kyle where are we?? We are literally in the middle of no where and he's going into a underground thing.. What is under there Kyle??" I ask suspiciously.

"Mind you're own business Cassie, It's not something you should involve yourself in." Kyle said.

I go to open the door but it's locked, "Don't even think about it." Kyle said revealing his gun. Let me guess, Damien said if i try do anything to use it? Well i don't even care anymore. Shoot me again. I do not care.

Situations like this is why i always bring my own gun, AKA one i stole of Damien.
You never know what's going to happen so i bring it with me for protection.

As Kyle shifts his head to look out the winnow i bang the bottom of the gun really hard on his head, Causing him to pass out. "I'm sorry.. You'll wake up soon though." I say.

I quickly jump in the front seat and open that door, I just want to see what Damien is doing.

I run in the underground thing and i hear screams.. I see cells.

I then see Damien standing in front of a cell with a girl in it, She was sitting down on the floor facing the other way.

I walk past one of the other cells and see Jeremy's dead body. Gross. Wonder when they're going to clean that up.

"Ariene, Ariene Ariene... How does it feel? Knowing you're going to get you're payback for your betrayal." Damien says walking in front of her cell.

I instantly gasp and cover my mouth, "What the fuck Damien!" I yell.

"Fuck." He says under his breathe.

"She didn't die like you and EVERYBODY said????" I yell walking up to him.

"Look-" Before he finished his sentence i interrupted him, "No Damien. I can't believe for even a second.. I liked you." I scoff.

"You're a disgusting person." I look at him up and down, Truely hurt.

"CASSIE." Ariene screamed as she ran up to the front of the cell with a smile on her face and tears running down her cheeks.

"Stay the fuck away from her Ariene." Damien said standing in front of me.

"What do you think you're doing Damien, Stop acting like she's going to hurt me. You don't know her!" I shout angrily.

"The whole time she was teaming with you're father, Keeping him from you. She knew where and who he was while you didn't know anything." Damien said turning my way.

"No.. That's not true." I say backing away.

"They were going to kill you in front of everyone so everyone would see they're strong.. So everyone would know if they killed they're family they'd definitely kill them." Damien said walking even closer to me with still, Only dark behind his eyes.

"Is this true?" I ask Ariene.

She digs her foot into the ground, "Yes it's true." She replies to me.

I shake my head in disappointment, "Fuck you, You were going to kill me??!! After everything..." I say crying uncontrollably.

I try running away but then Damien's arms wrap around my waist pulling me in.

"Damien- Let go." I cry out.

He leaves me kisses on my neck and i cry down falling to the ground crying while being in his arms.

He carried me to the car as i was still crying, I couldn't believe my own sister would do this to me. I didn't even care she was in the cell anymore, She deserved it.

I sit in the passenger seat and Damien looks at Kyle, "The fuck you do to him?" He said letting out a laugh.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter it means so much that you've been reading!!

Also remember you guys can always talk to me if you have a lot on you're mind or need someone to talk to/rant to

I if there's anything else you'd like to happen in this story i'd love to hear you're ideas

Also i have no idea if wattpad has a notifacation thing where you get a notification every time a new chapter comes out but if so you should put it on for my story because i post multiple times, Everyday. But i do not have a certain time i post.

If you have any questions, Feel free to ask:)