𝟑𝟕 || 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

Damien

"Yes- Sorry sir follow me to Rocco's room." The man shakes as he guides us to Rocco's room.

"This is it." He said using his keys to open it.

He opened the hotel room and i go inside, Nothing but a bag.. I go through the bag and it has nothing but five dollars, a shirt and a piece of paper.

I roll my eyes pissed off, This is all we find?

"Is he still here?" I turn around and ask the worker.

"No- He left a while ago." He answered me.

I grab the piece of paper from his bag and read it.

I know somebody is looking for me.
Have fun finding me without getting yourself killed first.

— Rocco

I roll my eyes and scrunch up the letter, "This is fucked." I say under my breathe.

"I'm sure you'll get him." Cassie said giving me a hug.

"I will and i'll make sure to kill him painfully" I sau to her as we're walking back to the car.

"He wasn't there, He knows we're after him.. Call the person and tell them to give us info on him and where he could be." I ask the driver, Who does work for me.

"Hello, Damien was wondering where this man would be and information." He asked.

"He has brown hair, He would he at that hotel... He has a woman with him, She's blonde and has brown eyes, Shes pretty girly like Cassie is, And he has a bunch of tattoos." He explained to us.

The driver then hung up and we need to start looking around.

Cassie

We've been driving around for hours trying to find them, We've been to so many hide outs and areas and they haven't been there.

Damien even got one of his hackers to hack into Rocco's phone but he left his phone before leaving.

"I think we should rest and start again tomorrow." The driver said.

"I agree." I yawn.

"If we don't find him first then he'll find us and kill you and everyone here." Damien snapped.

"Look, I bet he's sleeping right now.. It's twelve am." I say grabbing onto his hand hoping he'll listen to us.

"Okay, Fine." Damien said rolling his eyes.

We finally arrive to a hotel and start gettinf some sleep, We have a big day tomorrow.

***

I wake up in Damien's arms and yawn, I look at the clock. It's 6 am.

Damien wakes up and looks at the clock, "We've got to start looking."

We start packing all of our things and putting them in our bags then carrying them to the car quickly.

We get into the car and it's a whole new day, Another day that Damien will be looking for Rocco and kill him.

This was Damien's job, He was going to get two million just for killing him, Who ever Rocco is his death cost a lot and is very hated.

Damien did a lot of things for work, I didn't know everything and wasn't very sure but all i knew is that he has a lot of money and knows how to get it, He's really smart.

I fall asleep as we're driving and i hear Damien say, "That's them." We follow them into a shed and they know they're caught, I watch them run around and have they're hoods on.

Damien

I get out of the car and laugh, "Stupid really that you thought you could hide from me."

He pulls out his gun and i stand beside him also holding a gun for protection.

"Come on, Take off these hoods other wise imma have to guess who is who and you don't want you're lady getting shot for you? Do you?" I ask him pointing my gun.
They take off they're hoods and are still facing the other way.

"Turn around." I shout as my gun is pointed directly at him.

He turns around and he licks his lips before looking at me.

Before he looks at me i feel like i recognise him, Then it clicks.

He's my brother Rocco.

"Are you okay." Cassie whispers concerned.

He looks at me and we don't say anything but look at each other confused.

Rocco fourteen when he left, I was eight so i see why i'd be harder to recognise. But he looks the same but just grown up.

"Rocco?" I say hoping i'm not gone crazy.

"Damien..?" Rocco said looking at me up and down.

"Yes.." I answer him not knowing what to do or say next, I freeze.

Overwhelming feelings i'm not familiar with start taking over my emotions.

"I thought you were dead." I say with the gun still aimed at him, Forgetting to drop it.

"What? Why?" He asked confused.

"Father did a gun shot and told me he killed you." I say to him.

"He didn't kill me.. I got away, Is he here?" Rocco asked as he didn't want to see father.

"No. He was killed." I tell him.

"Mother and Tana?" He then asks.

"Mother we don't speak to and Tana is at my house right now."

He let out a deep breathe and closed his eyes, "How is Tana?"

"She's fine.. Why did you leave and never come back for me? You left me there." I said angrily.

"I had to, I couldn't come back and Father and i saw each other, A month later after i ran away he told me you all died in a fire."

"Well that wasn't true." I look to the ground and lower my gun.

"Can we.. Go to yours? I want to see Tana and catch up with you Damien." He said giving me a smile.

"Yeah.. I guess." I say giving him a unsure smile confused on how to feel.

Rocco came up to me and gave me a hug and patted me on the back, "It's been a long time brother."

Hope you liked this chapter.

What do you think of Rocco??

And i do love writing as Damien sorry lol, I also love writing as Cassie but both of they're characters have so much story to them.

Hope you're having a good day/night.

If you have anything you'd like to say or any questions ask and i will reply.