𝟓𝟕 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

I hear knocking on the door, "I'll get it!" I run to the door and see somebody i wished to never see again.

"Ariene."

"Hey sister." She nodded her head and smiled.

"Get the fuck out or i swear to god-" She interrupted me. "Or what? You'll do what Cassie? To you're own sister.. How nice of you!"

"DAMIEN." I yell running to our bedroom.

"Fuck, Yes?" He got up and started following me.

Ariene wasn't there anymore.

"She was just there- Oh my god i swear!" I say frustrated and going out into the front hard.

"Who was just here Cass?" Damien asks curiously.

"Ariene!"

He shook his head "What is she doing back? I'm going to kill her." He said filled with anger.

"I don't know." My eyes began to water. She was my sister, But she had hurt me so badly i couldn't even explain in words the amount of pain she had put me through.

A note. I pick it up off the ground.

Sister, I've missed you.
Let's not forget i was the one to hunt you about the little fake blonde.
Also, She was the one who tried getting you killed not me.

I wanted to let you know, I want to go back to us, The unbreakable us. We were unstoppable and so close Cassie. But then you turned on me with Damien.

Meet me back home at our house if you're up for forgiving and talking it out.

From your big sis, Ariene.

My tears dropped onto the paper and stained it, Damien was reading the letter over my shoulder and i felt his breathe on the back of my neck, He was also angry.

"So what are we doing?" He asks me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess... I should go back and listen to her."

"Not alone." Damien instantly said.

"Damien... I have to." I moan.

"Fine, We'll be waiting outside." He said. Him waiting outside is good enough for me, With Damien you can't ever make him do anything and he won't do what he doesn't want to.

"I guess we should be leaving now, It's a long drive." I exhale.

I get into the car with the driver and Damien, Leaning my head on Damien's lap. His fingers brushing through my hair. He got a blanket and covered it over my body. "Get some sleep." He whispered in his deep voice.

"Okay." I yawn. I only felt safe sleeping with Damien, He's my safe place.

**

Hours later which felt like minutes. I wake up to Damien nudging my shoulder "We're here baby."

I open my eyes and get out of the car walking out slowly. "Ariene?" I say as my heart is beating so fast.

The door opens and she smiles, "Come in."

I don't say anything and just walk inside. I let out a deep breathe, The memories coming back after everything that's happened in this house. My old home.

"I'm telling you now, I would NEVER hurt you." She grabs into my hands and starts getting emotional.

I rip my hands from her "Ariene i can't trust you!"

"How come? We're sisters." She wiped her tears.

"Because- Are you crazy? You tried to kill me you didn't care!" I shout.

"Okay.. Father he was a master manipulator you don't understand." She closes her eyes harshly as tears drop from her wet eyelashes.

I take in a deep breathe "I loved you, But i can't trust you Areine." I start walking away and she grabs me by the hair, I grunt, "What are you doing?!!"

"You can't trust me? Okay let me show you why." She said, I felt chills by her words.

She dragged me upstairs and put me in the room, The same room i jumped out the window.

She let go of my hair and i fell to the ground "You- Bitch!" I shout walking towards her.

Her eyes widen and she looks around her, I punch her and then lick the back of her leg causing her to fall to the ground. "Fuck my head!" She moaned out in pain.

She looks around her again and as i'm punching her on top of her she grabs a wooden blank and bangs it on my head. "Augh!"

I then throw the wooden blank and stand up quickly then kicking her in the face harshly causing her nose to flood out with blood.

"Enough!" I shout. She gets up and licks the blood of her top lip "Why huh? Afraid this won't end good for you?"

"No! Because you're my big sister... LOOK AT US!" I yell looking around at our situation.

She doesn't reply to me for a couple seconds, We both don't speak and just think.

"We were really a family.. But you had to ruin it!" She snapped walking closer towards me.

"What!? Me?" I scoff angrily.

"YES! YOU!" She screamed pulling her hair.

"I'm done." I start walking down the stairs and she pushes me.

I land on the side of my back and i moan out in pain, I knew if i didn't get up she'd try to kill me.

As i'm about to get up i see her body hovering over me.

"Goodbye, Sister." She said giving me a smile holding the same wooden blank.

I was in so much pain, So incredibly dizzy. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it.

Thank you so much for the support it means so much to me that you guys are reading it.

I hope you're having a good day or night, Remember to try taking care of you're self<3

The things i'd do to get me a Damien.

If you have any questions or anything you want to say comment them and i'll reply to you:)