𝟒𝟒 || 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫

"You're never going to get away with this." I scoff shaking my head.

"Why's that?" He stood forward with a smile on his face.

"Because, Damien will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

"I don't care." He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled psychotically.

"Well, I'm not going to do what you want me to so have fun with that." I laugh.

"Oh yes you will." He smirked pulling out his knife and pressing it against my chest.

EARLIER THAT DAY

"You're perfect." Damien said as his fingers played with my hair and we were laying on the beach.

I smile, "I'm tired, Let's go home and lay in bed." I say giving him a kiss.

When we get home we instantly get in bed and fall asleep, We were so tired.

I groan as i'm getting pat on the shoulder.

I open my eyes and see somebody walking away in completely black, Who was it? Was it Rocco or Kie?

I follow it and then a face i don't recognise appears. I feel somebody's body press against me from behind then a needle jab into my skin.

I started getting dizzy and couldn't see and quickly fell asleep.

I wake up in a bedroom i've never seen before, "Hello?" I shout knowing what ever is happening i'm in trouble.

"Fuck." I say as i'm pacing around the room.

"Hello Cassie." A man smiled, He looked around my age and had dirty blonde hair.

"Why the fuck did you take me here?" I ask as i'm moving towards him angry.

"We're getting married." He brushed his fingers through his hair.

I cover my mouth and laugh "You're fucking joking."

"No... I'm not." He moved closer.

"Yeah... Okay i'm getting out of here." I scoff and walk out of the room.

I walk out of the room and everything looks... Old and odd. "What fuck is this place." I say.

I look around and there's candles on big candle holders, Weird chandlers, It was like a olden day movie weirdly i couldn't explain it. But fancy and old. A very weird combination.

There's people sitting down in a circle and a man sitting in the very middle and they're eyes are closed.. Are they like praying?

"This is a nut show." I shake my head.

They all turn they're heads bad look at me, "Will this be our ruler?" A girl asked as her eyes widened.

"The fuck- No i don't know you all.. I just wanna go home." I say shaking my head and putting my hand on my forehead.

They all gasp, "She said the word."

"Fuck? I question.

"Ahhhhh alright." The blonde guy interrupts me, "Them words aren't allowed to be used here."

"Okay virgin boy." I roll my eyes, These people can't even stand a word. What the hell is this place.

"Where's the exit to this place?" I ask the guy sitting in the middle of the circle.

"You're not exiting Cassie, You're apart of us now. You're going to be apart of Vincent too when you mate." He smiled.

"Uhhh what now." I say backing up.

"You're going to be the new ruler with Vincent... I'm you're god and it's time this place has new rulers, God comes first rulers come second.." He stood up and walked towards me.

"I don't want to be you're guys.. ruler." I shake my head.

"It's not a choice, You're the chosen one." Everyone started bowing towards me.

I start walking the other direction and look around for a exit but i can't find one. There's not even windows in this creepy place.

How the fuck was Damien going to come here and get me. I bet there's not even phones in this place.

**

After hours of looking i can't find anything, No phones, No windows, And no exit. No wonder why all these people were pale as fuck. Besides they're weird little so called god.

I sit down stressed and think to myself, How am i going to get out of this mess?

Vincent the blonde guy sits next to me. "What do you want?" I moan frustrated.

"We're going to be the new rulers and we have to get along to be able to do that... When becoming a ruler you have to.. mate." He said. His words confused me, Is he delusional?

"What is this place." I shake my head.

His eyebrows furrowed "It's a safe place.. It's a place we're we can speak to our god, You're lucky to be in his presence."

"Have you ever been on the outside world?" I ask confused.

"Sort of.. You have to pay to go into the window room where there's windows and you can see outside." He smiled.

I finally feel relieved, I could break one of them windows and escape, "Where is this window room??" I stand up and demand.

"Oh i can't tell you unless you're going to pay."

"I don't have any money." I cross my arms

"Oh you don't pay with money." He assured me.

"Uhm what do you pay with then?" I asked confused.

"You pay with you're insides or blood, Sometimes everyone is too dizzy to remember or even think they're in the window room but those who do remember say it's magical." He smiled.

I didn't know what to say, I mumbled and looked at him confused. What the hell was this place.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think about what's happening so far?

Also guys if there's anything you want to succeed at or want to be when you're older or right now, Do it and try you're hardest because trust me you can do it if you try hard enough.

Thank you for reading this chapter and i hope you're having a good day!

If you have any questions comment and i'll reply yo you:)