𝟐𝟗 || 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

I never felt so alone. Not a time in my life i've felt this alone, I cant explain how low i feel and lonely. I feel as if i have not one person in the world who wants me or even cares.

"I've hardly seen you around Cassie!" Tana said sitting down next to me.

"Well i've been around." I give her a unsure smile, I don't know what else to say.

"Is my brother treating you okay? I'm sorry about the secret he kept.. If i put her there i'd tell you." She shrugs as she eats a lemon.

"Hey! How about we go out tonight?" Tana says jumping up and down with excitement.

I roll my eyes upset with Damien, "Damien will kill me Tana."

"Trust me he wont, He wouldn't kill you." I listen to her words and i was always trapped here, "You know what.. Fine i'll do this." I reply to her.

***

We arrive and there's loud music and everyone's dancing, I haven't been here in months. It's felt like for longest time.

Tana grabbed my hand and we starting dancing with each other, "I'll get us some drinks!" I yell.

As i'm about to to go get the drinks a man stands in front of me, He was tall and had blonde hair with green eyes. "Hey." He smirked. "You here with anyone?" He asked me.

"Well yeah my friend Tana." I shouted back at him, Us trying to hear each other over the music.

"Let's dance." He said grabbing my hand and taking me to the dance floor. He was a complete stranger but i had been stuck around Damien who says he doesn't like me and i haven't been to one in these in... I don't even know.

I'm dancing with him and Tana spots us smiling, "Who's that??"

I shrug and mouth back, "I don't know." As i'm dancing onto him.

Tana looks up and scared and i get confused but i could be over reacting, I continue dancing on him and then i hear a girl scream at the top of her lungs then a gunshot. 

"HIDE." Someone yells. I hear another gun shot and i look around for whats happening, Gun shots everywhere and bodies dropping to the ground as everyone screams, I look over and Tana is gone "TANA."I shout.

The man grabs into my arm "Don't, You could get killed!!"

"Yeah don't Cass, You could get killed." A very familiar voice said, Mocking the guy i was dancing with.

"FUCK." The guy said.

I turn around and see Damien. I close my eyes taking a deep breathe in, "Damien." I say under my breathe.

"Yes, Cass?" He said pressing the gun against my forehead.

"Now did i not warn you? Tell you?" He yelled as everyone was crying and screaming.

"Bro please let me go." The stranger said behind me.

Damien laughed, "Okay." He said.

The stranger i had been dancing with let out a deep breathe as he was relieved.
Then a bullet goes through his head, I let out a scream and cover my mouth shocked at what Damien did, But i really wasn't surprised.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAMIEN." I yell in his face.

He brushed his fingers through my hair and lowered the gun touching under my chin. "You betrayed me Cass." He said. I shake my head, I didn't betray him he kidnapped me.

"Okay.. Shoot me." I say looking into his eyes, His eyebrows slightly furrow "What?" He asked confused. "You say you're going to shoot me so do it i'm so sick and tired of these games Damien." I say.

"Fucking hell Damien, JUST SHOOT ME." I yell in his face, His lips then smash onto mine and he holds the back of my head as he's kissing me.

For a second we both pull away and looked at each other hopeless and confused, Our lips comment again and he grabs me and carrie's me to the bathroom. I let out moans as he carried me there.

We ripped off each others clothes so desperately then smashing our lips onto eachother again, "Fuck you." I moan into his mouth.

He puts his dick inside of me and i let out a loud moan, I arch my back as he starts fucking me faster, His hands moving up and down my waist.

"Fuck how much i missed touching you." Damien said in his deep sexy voice that never failed to turn me on.

His hand raises and starts grabbing my tits and he drops the gun onto the floor, I could've grabbed the gun and used it against him, But he was making me feel so fucking good.

"Oh my god." I moan out, He started squeezing my tits harder as he fucked me and my eyes started rolling in the back of my head.

This man never failed to make me feel good.

"Cass-" He moaned my name, He slapped my ass as he fucked me and i cry out a moan.

"I'm going to cum." I mumbled, Hardly being able to breathe from how hard he was fucking me, He's so big and i know i'm going to have to take time to recover.

"Me too Cass." He said under his breathe. We both cum and start breathing heavier staring into each others eyes.

He literally had me at gun point and i had just fucked him, Why do i do this to myself.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
I know.. A lot has happened lol.
What did you think?

Again, Thank you for all of the support so incredibly grateful and i want to start talking to my readers more:)

And yes i do post MULTIPLE times a day!!!! So trust me i'll never have you waiting for long for more chapters.

I hope you had a good day/night
If you have any questions feel free to ask.