𝟏𝟗 || 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲

He gets in the shower and washes himself as i think about what had just happened. It was a bit different from the other times.
It was passionate.

I go sit with Tana and Kyle in the lounge room, Watch them act flirty. It was pretty entertaining and i had nothing else to do.

Someone i've never seen before walks in and Kyles face lights up, He started hugging this other man.

He had blonde hair and brown eyes and was tall, Not as tall as Damien though.

"Who's this?" He said looking at me.

"Oh that's Cassie." Kyle replied giving my a unsure smile.

"Another one of Damien's slut?" He laughed, My jaw dropped how could he talk to my like that?

"Excuse you, I'm not one of his "sluts" I roll my eyes.

"Wait- Sorry i just thought.. We'll he usually you know always fucking someone new and i sort of expected you were one of them.." He said biting his lip.

"Well no, I'm not one of his sluts." I say angrily, How dare he call me a slut.

Damien walks in and stares at the new guy, "What did you call her?" He asks.

"Oh nothing." He let out a laugh trying to avoid the subject.

"I heard you called her a slut?" Damien walked in front of me and stood there waiting for a answer.

"Yeah i just thought, Its nothing man i know she ain't one now." He shrugged.

"Call her that again, I will slit you're throat." He said, Making him self very clear.

"Yes sir." He replied.

"What's you're name anyways?" I ask him as Damien is still standing in front of me.

"I'm Jeremy." He said shaking my hand, I wonder why he was allowed into Damien's home.

"I'm Cassie." I smile at him and he shakes my hand.

"You're very beautiful Cassie." He kissed my hand. "Thank you." I replied.
I could feel Damien's breath on the back of my neck and i could just tell he was angry.

Damien walks away and i follow him, "Who's that?"

"He already told you his name." Damien said angrily.

"No like.. Who is he to you?" Damien sits down on his bed and i sit next to him.

He takes in a deep breathe, "A old friend."

"Who you're not allowed to be friends with, Talk to, Touch, Or let him kiss you're fucking hand." He said raising his voice.

I scoff, "You're not the boss of me." I say crossing my arms.

"Yes, I am." He stood up.

"I can do what ever i want, I'm my own person." i shrugged, Hoping he'd just get it.

"No, You're not allowed to touch him and he's not allowed to touch you, And if that happens. Let this be the warning, He will be killed. No matter who he is." Damien said staring into my eyes, I saw nothing but anger.

"Okay.." I say under my breathe.
I was going to be his friend, But i wasn't going to touch him or let him touch me. Damien's just being dramatic about Jeremy.

Damien's Flashback as a kid

"Please.. I'm hungry Damien." Tana cried as he could barely walk.

We haven't ate in two days.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.