𝟗 || 𝐂𝐨𝐤𝐞

Me and Tana have been talking for about a hour now, I love talking to her.
We've become friends, I don't know how she can be related to someone like Damien.

"We're leaving." Damien grabs my arm.

"But i'm talking to Cassie-" Tana interrupts him.

"You can't boss me around." I say pushing him off me and sitting next to Tana again.

He grabs me again pulling me out of the chair, "Come with me or i'll blow you're brains out." He said putting a gun under my chin.

"Okay, Okay." I say following him then looking back at Tana giving her a smile.

He pushes me in the car, "What the fuck was that for?" I ask.

He looks over to me, "Don't talk to me like that." He said in his deep voice.

Every time he talked i got horny, I have no idea why. But it needs to stop.

"I just did." I answer back.

"And you'll regret it." He says to me looking at me like i'm already dead, I don't reply, Obvious reasons.

***
We arrive to a place that isn't home, It's freaky.
"What's this place?" I ask him as i'm looking out the window.

He opens my door and yanks me by the arm, "You could at least be gentle." I say.

"I don't like it gentle." He replies back to me, I feel my cheeks go red until we walk into a room with other men.

They're sitting down at a table, I see knives, Guns, Everywhere.
They're all criminals and don't trust each other, That's why they brought weapons.

"Finally here, Capo" One of the men said standing up and opening a chair for him.

Damien holds my hand and brings his hands to my waist, Sitting me down on his lap.

"Here." A man said. Throwing cocaine on the table.

"Ci dovrebbe essere di più" Damien said poking his cheek with his tongue. I could see the anger. (There's supposed to be more)

"Io-Questo è tutto quello che ho" The man cried looking around at everybody frustrated and upset. he looked scared. (I- That's all i have.)

"Va bene" Damien said in a calm voice as the other man on the other side of the table seemed frustrated, scared and upset. (Okay)

"Non c'era bisogno di ucciderlo" Another man said looking down at the dead body. (Didn't have to kill him.)

"Dov'è il divertimento?" Damien said. (Where's the fun in that?)

"Chiedi a qualcuno di ripulire tutto." Damien said grabbing my arm and making us leave. (Get somebody to clean this up.)

"What was that-?" I ask.

"Hold this?" He said pushing a bag of cocaine into my arms, It was heavy. "Wow." I let out.

He opens the door and grabs it for me and throws it into the backseat, "Are you some sort of drug dealer or something?" I ask confused.

"None of you're buissness." He immediately answered.

He didn't really like talking to me, I didn't like talking to him either.
But he mainly, Didn't like me knowing what he did or his business.

I honestly haven't been around drugs or even held it, In about a year.
I'm a recovering addict, But i'm fine around it now, It destroyed me, I won't go back that.

***
We get home and carry it inside, I realised he had other boxes on the bottom of his floor, How much cocaine did this man have?

Men are already waiting outside and help him carry in the boxes, I just run inside and tell Kyle all the drama, Like always.

Damien

They carried in the boxes of cocaine and put it in my office, I couldn't help but notice Kyle and Cassie are closer, They get closer everyday.

Kyle isn't scared of me, He sees me as a friend. I don't have any friends but he sees me that way.

I started letting Cassie sleep in my bed, She sleep talks and has nightmares so hopefully when she sleeps she'll accidentally confess something.

I haven't gotten anything out of her so far besides, "Don't shoot"  That's it.

Not a who, When, Why, Just don't shoot.

But the longer she sleeps in my bed, The more i can get out of her, It's a progress.
I just can't wait til it's over and done with so i can get rid of her.

It's getting late and i decide to tell Cassie i'm going to bed, Because i am not going to let her interrupt my sleep.

"Cassie go to bed." I say.

She rolls her eyes and then smiles at Kyle, "Good night" She says.

Sh follows me to bed and i lay down as she does, Hoping we'll just go to sleep.

But no she thinks we can have a conversation, Weak girl.

"How come.. You kill people?" She asks me, With complete innocence in her eyes.
Somebody like her could never understand.

"I like it." I reply, Trying not to say as much as possible.

"You kidnapped me.. I really don't know anything." She assured me.

"I don't believe you." I reply.

Hope you liked this chapter:)

Anyone else wonder why BEDS were invented? Like BED BLANKETS that we put over ourselves when we sleep, Like i get why but how did they think of that? It's weird.

Anyways if you have any questions please ask!:)

And, I cant wait to write more and more chapters, There's SO much i want to do and can't wait for you all to be on this adventure with me in this story𝐲