𝟓𝟔 || 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"Vincent." I run over to him and look around me for her. "WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell.

Blood started coming out of his mouth "Oh my god." Tears start flowing down my face, His eyes were flicking and he was trying to keep them open.

I could hear familiar voices around me yelling, Gun shots, But i couldn't tell what they were saying. I was focusing on Vincent.

All of a sudden i snap out of it as Damien's workers grab his body and take him into a truck, "He's going to be okay? Please someone tell me." I cry out.

"They'll do what they can Cass." Damien kissed me on the forehead.

"Where the fuck is she." I say, Rage taking over i could feel my blood boiling, I have never been this angry before.

Vincent was very important to me. I couldn't explain in words how much he meant to me, He was my best friend now and we're really close. He's like the brother i never had. He was also getting close with Damien too, But Damien would never admit it even though it's true.

"Remember we're playing hide and seek.." She said, "Come find meeee." Emara's voice echoed. She was a fucking evil psychopath and it was obvious, She put her Father in prison for life because of something she did.

I follow the sound of her voice and find her in the cupboard, Her shoots but Damien pushes my out of the way.

"Close." She tiled her head and got out.

"Try that again see what happens." Damien said walking closer towards her and putting his gun to her head.

"I don't care for my life." She looked over to me, "Unlike her i have nobody!"

"Maybe because you are a selfish fucking bitch who framed you're own Father! BLAME YOURSELF!" I yell at her. Kyle grabs my arms and pull be backwards.

"Cassie is right, Now you're going to die alone." Damien said with a smirk on his face, When Emara realised she was about to be shot the smile dropped off her face.

Damien shot her and her blood splattered everywhere and all over Damien. "Bitch deserved it." I say shaking my head so angry with her.

I walk away and feel Damien's arm wrap around me, "He's going to be alright Cass." He placed a kiss on the side of my forehead.

"I hope so.." I say letting out a deep breathe.

I didn't have a family, So i created my own family with my best friends. So when i know one of them got hurt, It hurts me because it feels like my family is hurt. I love them like a family, They are my family.

**

We arrive home and i've been laying in Damien's arms for hours, He distracts me from reality and what's really going on, He's always here for me.

I don't even realise but i've fallen asleep and wake up to banging sounds in Vincent's bedroom. I flutter my eyes and then see Kyle walking out of there.

I get up, "Is Vincent back?"

"Yes he's very hurt though and almost didn't make it." Kyle scratches the back of his head.

I go in there and see Vincent's okay and i feel relieved. "You scared me."

My eyes start watering and i close the door.

"Come here." He smiled.

I get into the bed with him and cuddle with him. "Thank you for saving me from the cult... I don't know what i would do without you."

"You've thanked me a million times Vincent, You don't have to thank me anymore. I'm sorry for what they put you through." I frown.

He hissed at his pain as he tried to move. "Don't move Vincent." I sit up. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

"In a shit ton of pain but i'll be fine... Glad that bitch dead though." He started laughing.

I laughed with him, "Wait don't laugh you'll hurt you're self." I say with a smile on my face and rubbing my thumb on his hand.

Damien then opened the door and came in, "Hey." Vincent said smiling at him.

"Don't make it weird." Damien said rolling his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

"Sit with us." I say grabbing onto his hand.

Damien's gets under the blanket with me and Vincent and i start getting tired, "Are you guys awake?" I yawn.

Nobody answers me, I look over and see they're both sleeping, So i decide to fall asleep too.

**

I wake up with my thoughts, This situation was over. But it doesn't mean it's always going to be over, It was my now and it's been Damien's life his entire life, Me being with him means things are going to change, And it'll all be worth it for him.

Damien wakes up and widens his eyes, "Kind of weird i fell asleep in bed with Vincent." He gets up.

Vincent laughs and so do i, "Don't even you slept like a baby."

Damien smiled and walked off, "Fuck you."

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it.

I really hope you all love my story, I put so much effort into it for you all.

I'm so tired guys but i'm going to continue writing for you lmfao.

If you have any questions or anything you want to say comment and i'll reply.