𝟒𝟑|| 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

Cassie

I don't know how to feel, I stand up and my legs start wobbling and i fall to the ground, "Shit." I say.

I then stand up and a doctor walks in, "She woke up!" She shouted.

Another doctor comes in, "You should get some rest." She said. I stand back up again.

"Uhm no thank you.. I've had enough rest." I roll my eyes and let out a laugh.

"Also how long has it been?" I cursorily ask.

"Two months." She nodded.

Oh fuck.

Rocco comes in and i smile and give him a hug, I see Kyle is here too. "Where's Damien?" I say as my smile grows.

Rocco bites his lip and Kyle doesn't answer, My smile fades. "Where is he?"

"Uhm, He's here." Kyle nods.

"Where tho?" I look around.

"Something happened Cassie." Rocco said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What? What happened??" I ask anxiously, I could feel the tears coming already.

"He had a.. Overdose."

"What??" I say as tears flood out of my eyes.

"He will be okay though right???" I ask looking up to him.

"We don't know.. He was foaming out the mouth.. He even started having a seizure." Kyle said.

His words left me in panic. How could this be happening right now??

"Where is he?" I demand.

"Uh- I think you should get some rest Cassie." Kyle said trying to lead me to his bed.

"No! Where is he?" I shout.

"Follow me.." Rocco said exhaling a deep breathe.

I follow him to a room and see so many doctors surrounding him.

Through the window i see Damien's eyes fluttering and they're barely open.

"Oh my god." I start pacing.

"He's going to be fine." Rocco said hugging me.

"How do we know that???" I cry in his chest.

A doctor comes out and i chase after him, "Is he going to be okay???"

"Information we can't say, Sorry ma'am." He said as he continued to walk.

I stand in front of him, "Tell me now or so god help me-" Rocco grabs onto me and pulls me away from him.

"Tell us will he be okay." Rocco then said, The Dr closed his eyes then opened them, "We don't know." He then walked away and i started crying so much more. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Three hours later.
I had fallen asleep in Rocco's arms waiting to know if he was okay. He needed to be okay.

I wake up to Rocco tapping onto my shoulder, "We can see him now." He whispered.

I instantly got up and ran to his room, He still looked really sick.

"Damien!" I shout running to him.

"Get on here." He said quietly. I get onto the hospital bed and lay beside him as tears run down my face.

"I'm so happy you woke up." He smashes his lips onto mine and kisses me desperately, "Me too." I say i between our kiss.

"What happened Damien...?" I cry as i'm laying in his chest.

He shakes his head like he doesn't want to say, But he does anyways. "I couldn't stand not having you here anymore.. I started doing drugs again and i overdosed."

"Don't ever fucking touch a drug again." I cry out.

"I promise." He kissed me forehead. "Killed my sister for you." He smiled.

"What?" I say confused, Tana is dead?

"I killed Tana for what she did to you." He said holding onto me.

I didn't know what to say, Not everyday someone says they killed they're sister for you. So i just hold onto him tighter.

A Week Later
Damien had sort of recovered now he was a little bit better and i was feeling better too.

When i had gotten home i saw cocaine all over his bedside table and i instantly got rid of it. I'm not letting him near anything like that again.

Kyle and i started getting along better again and me and Rocco are getting to know each other, We're really good friends.

Rocco and Damien also are getting to know more about each other, They have been separated for so long and now they're back.

I walk into Damien's room and he's laying down.

"What are you doing? It's Twelve." I smile getting onto the bed with him.

"I'm exhausted." He laughed. Damien had been exhausted a lot lately.

I sit on his lap and give him kissing leading down to his pants.

I pull down his pants and look up at him and smile, I then start licking his tip and he closes his eyes "Fuck." He mumbled.

I then start sucking his dick and i feel his tip hit the back of my throat and he lets out a quiet moan, "Cassie." He then puts his hand on the back of my head and start pushing my head with the rhythm.

I start going faster and he grabs onto my hair and wraps it around his first. I glide my tongue from the bottom of his dick to the very tip and start licking the most sensitive part.

I wrap my lips around his dick once again and start going faster and his grip on my hair gets harder.

He rolls his hips and as i'm sucking his dick he releases in my mouth. I put my tongue out and show him. He puts his hand on my chin, "Swallow." I then swallow and smile.

He bites his lip and smiles, "Good girl." He kisses me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Means so much to me that you're reading!!

What song do you think describes or relates to Damien's and Cassie's relationship? I'm curious.

I hope you're having a good day/night.

If you have any questions or anything you wanna say comment them and i will reply and get back to you:)