𝟒𝟓 || 𝐀 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭

I had fallen asleep in my bed, Vincent had one next to me. He kept talking about how when we mate our beds will connect and we will sleep in one together.

He's bat shit crazy like everyone in here... It's like a cult or something. They're all so delusional and do what ever this god tells them too.

They're literally giving away they're blood and organs just to look outside a window, Everyone in here are victims.

"I cant wait til we connect." Vincent smiled. I had woken up to Vincent talking to me, He always speaks but that's sort of a good thing considering that it'll give me more information.

I get up and follow Vincent and again they're all sitting in a circle connecting hands and mumbling. "What's happening?" I ask him.

"They're praying to our dear god, He's in the middle." He glanced over to they're god, "We don't do it for now since we're going to be leaders." He slightly bowed to me.

Everyone here weirded me out, I needed to escape.

"I don't want to be a leader.. Where can i escape?" I ask him quietly.

He looked at me confused, "You can't escape being a leader."

I grab his arm and take him to our room, "Look.. This place isn't what you think it is."

"What do you mean?" He sits down on the bed.

"This is a.. A cult. It's a cult and i'm from the outside world, We know about cults and this... It's dangerous." I say to him grabbing onto his hand hoping he'll understand.

He looked up at me and bit his lip thinking and not knowing what to say next.

"This is all fucked up and we need to leave as soon as possible." I say hoping he'll understand.

I would understand if he didn't, He would've been grown up into this and believe everything here.

I shake my head and ask more questions, I need to know as much as possible. "What happens when we become the leaders?"

"We mate and you carry our baby, When given birth the blood of you and the baby will be taken, You will both be safe though and fine.. Then if you do pass they take all of you're organs and blood and store it and then use." He said calmly like it meant nothing.

This was all so fucked up i didn't know how to reply. "What happens to you?"

"I become a leader with you and we have to get our pinky finger taken off as a sign showing everyone else here that we are parents." He told me.

It now made sense now why some adults had they're pinky's missing, But it was all so crazy.

"I'll be back." I nod and get up and leave, I need to find a exist as soon as possible I'm not waiting just to get killed and tortured and i'm definitely not having a baby with a stranger.

I spend hours looking and not finding anything, Until i go to a empty hallway nobody is in, I look around me to see if anyone's watching then go down it.

I wasn't dumb like everyone here, This was clearly a hidden door and this cult "god" must've convinced it was just the wall.

It didn't have a door handle so i look how to open it.

I see next to it and press it, The door opens and i let out a deep breathe of relief.

I close the door and look around, Panic fills my body as i see jars of organs, Hearts, Everything and things i didn't even know.

I opened a fridge to see even more and bags of blood.. What was this place.

I then see a cell phone, I need to call Damien.

I then hear footsteps "Fuck." I say under my breathe.

I quickly hide under the table hoping nobody will see me.

It was the god.

I watched him take a bag out of the fridge and begin to drink the blood.

I cover my mouth and feel like throwing up.

Someone else comes in and i freak out even more, Now a bigger change i get caught.

"This Cassie girl, How do you know she's the next leader?" A woman asked the god.

"Because, I see a energy.. She is strong and the way she walked and looks, She looks healthy." He nodded.

"I need to grab some things for everyone's meals." She said grabbing some blood and organs, meat.

I felt a little throw up in my mouth, They were feeding everyone people, They were all canibals .. They didn't even know what they were being fed.

I wanted to cry, I'm so happy i decided not to eat as soon as i got here. This is exactly why you never take food from strangers.

I hear foot steps leave the room and i instantly go on the phone and call Damien.

Tears run down my face, I whisper "Damien... A cult they have me please come get me... They're all canibals."

"Cassie- We're going to come get you!" He shouted through the phone.

"I love you." I quickly say.

"I love you too." He replies and i feel so much relief through my body and start to feel a bit warm.

I quickly hang up and leave the room and hurry to my bedroom, I didn't want to be caught. If i was, Who knew what would happen.

So much has happened, I hope you enjoyed this chapter it means so much to me that you're reading it.

Who's you're favourite character I'm curious?

I've had a very bad day but writing has taken my mind of it so i'm okay i guess lol.

If you have any questions or anything you want to say comment them and i'll reply.

If you wanna know what happens next, Continue reading:)