𝟏𝟏 || 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝

"Damien- Get out!" I gasp, He looks at me up and down and bits onto his lip.

He opens the shower door and comes in, I don't say anything. My mind is all over the place.

"I-" I try think of something to say i mumble.

He licks his lips and looks at me up and down, He then gets his fingers and slide them across my wet body.

I look down and his dick, And the biggest i had ever seen and i can't help but my jaw drop.
His fingers then lift up my jaw and tilt my head upwards so i'm looking at him.

"Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk on his face and then starts to kiss my neck.

I cant help but to let out a moan as i feel his fingers rub against my clit.

"Beg for it." He whispered as he bit my ear.

I moaned out, "Please..."

He bent me over and i gasped to the shock, He then put his hand on my throat.

He puts it in and i let out a loud moan, "Damien-" I moan his name as he thrusted harder into me.

As he fucked me he was moaning too which turned me on even more, "Fuck." He said under his breathe.

He lowered his hand from my throat to my tits and started squeezing them as he was fucking me, His dick was so big it hurt, But it felt so good, No man has ever made me feel this way.

He knew what affect he had on me and how good this felt.

Damien then turned me around and fiercely pushed me against the shower wall.
Pinning me down with his hard body.

"Damien-" I moan, He starts going faster and harder and my legs start shaking, So he then picks up my legs and i wrap them around his waist, "Fuck." He said.

I moaned louder and louder as he started going faster, "I'm going to cum." I moan holding onto him as he fucks me and sets my insides on fire.

I feel a organism build up and cum and so does he. We breathe heavily, Our breathing in sync.

He then puts me down and i wash myself as he washes himself, He didn't fully wash the blood off yet.

I get out of the shower and Damien seems cold, He washes him self and his entire body, I didn't know if it was because of the blood or his weird thing where he feels like he has to be clean all the time.

I start thinking to myself, I don't want to fuck Damien and do all this stuff with him, He makes me feel so good, He's so hot, And the weird murderous side, As much as i hate it. It turns me on.

But i can't keep doing this with him, He ruined my life.

**

Hours go by and i've been with Tana, "Let's go out tonight?" She asked me looking over to Kyle.

"What's going on with you and him?" I say growing a smile on my face knowing she likes him.

"What- Nothing... He's just cute." She blushed, "You like him!!" I say a bit too loudly.

Kyle looks over and asks, "Like who?" He smiled.

I watched Tana crumble she couldn't even reply back, Even with her confidence.

"Oh just some guy.." I say letting out a laugh.

Damien finally comes out of the shower and his hair is wet, Damn.

Kyle walks away to Damien and starts speaking to him.

Tana looks at her phone and rolls her eyes, "What's wrong?" I ask.

"My boyfriend, He's so needy and annoying." She laughed, "You have a boyfriend? Didn't you just say you just call Kyle cute?" I ask awkwardly letting out a laugh.

"Well yeah but more the better am i right?" She laughed, I laughed back, I didn't know what to think. I mean it's her business not mine i can't judge what she's doing so why should i?

"I need to go to the Library to get some new books Kyle, Can you take me?" I ask him grabbing his hand.

He looks at Damien for him to approve and he nods, I smile and run with Kyle to the car.

Kyle starts driving to the Library and i have so many questions about Damien, I hardly know him.

"Kyle, Why did Damien kill my sister?" I ask, Needing answers. He can't expect me not to want to know, Nobody can. My sister was killed for no reason, She didn't do anything.

He takes in a deep breathe, "Damien.. He kills a lot of people, Always with reason, Weather it's small or big." "You're sister did some stuff i can't speak of, Other wise i'm next for going against rules." Kyle said with his eyes on the road the whole time.

He always seemed nervous talking about Damien and they're job, He was fine just talking about Damien, But Damien and the job at the same time got him nervous. Which made me even more curious.

Hearing his words and knowing what he did makes me feel bad for what i did with him, I shouldn't of done that, I'll never do anything like that again.

My pain priority is escaping not sleeping with him.

We're at the Library and Kyle and i are sitting down at a table reading our favourite book, Kyle loved reading books with me, Even though he didn't really know how. But that's what made me like him more, He was funny and even if he wasn't good at something it didn't stop him.

"You're so funny." I say as my stomach starts to hurt and i can't breathe anymore, That's how much he made me laugh.

He laughs with me and puts his hand on my thigh and i notice it but i don't care.

We were just laughing together as friends, Nothing more.

Thanks for reading this chapter, It means so much to me:)
I hope you'll be around to read more and read what happens next.

Who's you're favourite character so far? I'm curious.

Guys i need tv show recommendations and wattpad recs lol can you give me some?

Also if you have any questions or anything you'd like to say, Always feel free to ask. Ily.

(I HOPE YOU HAD A AMAZING DAY)