𝟏𝟐 || 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

Me and Kyle get home still not stop laughing we had a few drinks before we got home and we're drunk. I love talking to him and hanging out with him. I'm always comfortable around him.

We sit down on the couch still laughing, "Kyle, Did you know Tana she likes you! You would be good together." I say smiling at him as his arm is around me.

"I like someone else." He answers seconds later.

"What? Who!" I shout with a smile on my face.

He doesn't reply but start laughing and i laugh with him, "Seriously tell me."

"Okay, Okay... Fine i'll make you tell me" I laugh getting on his lap as my legs are around him, "Tell me or i'll literally get one of Damien's guns right now." I laugh making my fingers a gun shape putting them on the side of his head.

He smiled and i smiled with him, Suddenly Damien walks in and looks angry, I quickly get of Kyle.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You were supposed to be back home ages ago." He said looking directly at Kyle and Kyle avoids all eye contact with Damien as possible.

"Oh, No we just had some fun Damien, Do you not like fun?" I said getting up and walking towards him.

He doesn't answer but i feel his hot breathe on me.

"What were you two doing? On top of each other."

We don't answer but i just laugh, "We were just playing."

I walk towards Damien's bedroom and go to sleep, But Damien stays behind.

Damien

"Fucking touch her, Fucking like her, I will kill you." I said walking towards Kyle.

"Nothing will happen, I swear.. Boss." Kyle said getting up and walking away.

I get to bed and there Cass is, Already sleeping.

She's hugging the blanket and is sleeping on her stomach.

I hated moments like these where i saw her and thought she looked... I don't know. I cant explain it.

I get into bed and as i'm about to fall asleep, Cassie starts having her nightmares, Which she does sleep talk so i stay up and listen.

"Stop- Put down the gun." She mumbled crying.

"Papa, Stop." She cried out more and moving her body.

She starts shaking and i kept hearing mumbles, I couldn't tell what it was.

She then stops and just looks scared, She doesn't say anything more. I hope i can get more out of her soon, So i don't have to have her sleeping in my bed.

One thing about me and Cassie that made us alike, We both had nightmares about our pasts.

But me, I don't sleep talk, I did when i was 8 but then i realised i should toughen up and not cry or be scared of them. So i didn't. It was that easy.

For emotional people like Cassie, I get it's harder. Because they're weaker.

My "nightmares" aren't even nightmares to me, Just memories replaying as i sleep.

Every night.
Over and over again.

But i didn't mind, Because i wasn't scared of it.
I don't sleep talk or wake up crying or heavy breathed, I wake up normally, I'm not going to let my past ruin my sleep and how i wake up.
So i don't let it.

**

Cassie woke me up with her tripping on my bedroom floor, Over nothing.

"Would you shut up?" I asked as i turned around.

"No... My fucking head hurts." She shivered, Then grabbing another blanket and wrapping herself with it.

"Kyle." She shouted, "Ouch." I hear her say under her breathe. She obviously has a head ache and won't even make it easier for her self, She's too loud.

I go to Kyles bedroom door and listen to they're entire conversation.

"Look.. Cassie i don't think it's best we hang out anymore."

"What why? We're such good friends." She said moving towards him.

"But that's the thing." He said getting up walking around the room.

"What?" She asked confused but upset.

"I think you should get out of my room.. I have to work, Sorry." He said leaving the bedroom and then looking at me, With sadness. But i didn't care that he was sad, He should've thought about that before getting close with Cass.

I watch Cassie leave the room upset but try hide her feelings from me, I wasn't that dumb.

"So, Best friend Kyle abandon you? What a shame." I say walking past her.

She grabs my arm and i turn around in her direction, Who does she think she is she can't do that. I take in a deep breathe and try not to shoot her in the pretty face with the gun i have in my pocket.

"Why are you so rude all the time? Like take a break." She said rolling her eyes and walking away.

I then grab her arm and push her against the wall, "No one walks away from from me." I say so close i can see her eyes, Staring into mine.

"Oh really?" She asks, Lowering her hand to my pocket.

I know what she's doing, She's trying to grab my gun.

She grabs my gun and starts running as fast as she can, Not this again.

I hear her laughing, She shouldn't be laughing in a time like this.

I chase after her to her bedroom and i push her onto her bed and she collapses, "Yes really." I say looking into her pretty eyes again.

I start kissing her neck which she wouldn't of expected and you could tell by her moans, Which made me hard as fuck.

"Fuck." She moaned, "Damien-"

I lower my hand down to hers and then grab the gun and quickly point it at her face, That's how easy it would've been to kill her.

I can tell she's shocked, Her mouth has dropped and she's trying not to look at me.

"Don't ever do that again." I say getting off of her and walking away.

Cassie, She's a nightmare, She doesn't listen, She makes dumb decisions, And won't give my my answers so now i'm sleeping in bed with her trying to get them out through nightmares.
This, This is how difficult, Cassie is.

Hi guys what did you think of this chapter? Favourite part by any chance?
I would love hearing you're thoughts:)

Also if you have any questions ask i'll love answering to you

And if there's anything you'd like to happen or have ideas share with me because i wanna make this the best story possible for you guys and make sure you all love it

Have a good day.