𝟒 || 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?

We finish eating our breakfast and Damien puts clothes onto my bed and i get changed into them, It was a really tight black dress.

I look in the mirror and roll my eyes, Of course he gave me this dress.

I walk out and see Damien had gotten changed too, He walks closely towards me, "I like the way that dress clings to you're body." He says licking his bottom lip and puts his finger on hip touching the fabric.

"I- Thanks.." I say not wanting to offend him as i see, A gun in his pocket.

Kyle walks in and interrupts Damien, "They're here."

Damien walks away and goes into a room i hadn't seen yet, "What's that room?" I ask curiously.
"His office." Kyle replies."

Me and Kyle decide to sit at the kitchen table and talk, He was the only person here who would actually talk to me, I didn't want to be lonely.

"Why do you do this as a job?" I ask him wondering why, Because what would make him do this? He seems like a nice person.

"Well.. It sort of saved me." Kyle replied looking down at his drink, He looks back to me, "I had nothing, Then Damien offered me this job and i didn't deny it and i've been doing it ever since." 

In some ways i understood him, How could you judge someone who had nothing, He's doing this to survive in a way.

I nod and then jump to the sound of gun shots, Ringing in my ears. Kyle doesn't hesitate.

"What the fuck." I say looking for where the sound is coming from.

I notice it's the office and i start walking towards it.

"You wouldn't want to go in there." Kyle grabs my arm stopping me.

I pull my arm and run to the office and open the door, I see a dead body on the ground, Blood oozing out of his body, With Damien standing with a gun in his hand in front of the body.

My hand covers my mouth and i step back, "What did you do..?"

"You know what i did." He replied, He looked over to Kyle and said "How about you get someone to clean this. I don't want the blood ruining my floors."

Kyle walks away and goes to get somebody, I instantly follow Damien leaving the room and grab his arm, "Stop." I shout.

He turns around to me and i instantly regret it. Fuck.

He pushes me up against the wall, I feel the gun pressed up against my thigh.
"Don't be stupid, I will kill you with no hesitation." He said looking in my eyes.
He's so close i can feel his every breathe.

"I'm sorry." I say looking in his eyes, Matching my breathe with his.

He rolls his eyes and walks away.

He leaves and i want into his office, Looking if there's anything i can use on him.

I gasp as i open his drawer and find a gun, I don't know what to do.

I grab the gun and hide it in my bra.
I run off to my bedroom and hide it under my bed. When i need to use it i will.
I'll kill him first.

I get hunrgy and go to the kitchen to see the same girl there, The one with black hair and brown eyes, Who was at that small wooden home.

I shake my head and am so angry, She betrayed me, And here i find out she's one of them.

She looks at me "Hey.." she says walking towards me and giving me a nervous smile.

"Why did you call them?? Now i'm going to be killed." I say so fast and filled with anger in every single word.

"Because, I had to. Plus i didn't know you, You could've been anyone." She said looking at me up and down.

Kyle walks in and sits down eating a apple, Damien then walks in and rolls his eyes at this girl.

"Why are you here?" He asks her annoyed.
She scoffs, "Because i want to know what the fuck is going on."

"Nothing of you're concern." Damien said staring at her.

"Really? Because i called you and told you she was here and you show up with you're men." She said sitting down next to me and Kyle.

Damien looks over to me and then back at the girl, "Tana." He said closing his eyes angrily. "I don't need you in aiding yourself in my business, You don't want to be apart of it so don't." He says walking away.

"Fuck you." She shouts. He turns around, "Her sister Ariene."

She turns around to me and walks up to me. "Where the fuck is she?" She says.

I look back at Damien, "He killed her." I shout getting out of my seat.

"You what? How?" She said. "He got his men to shoot her." I reply to her.

"Are you serious? Didn't even try making it a bit more painful? Or torture her?" She said to him.

"Are you crazy? She's my sister she didn't do anything wrong." I shout walking up to her.

"You don't know anything do you?" She asks me.

"No i don't.. But he's still keeping me here not letting me leave." I tell her.

"I don't know what to do." She replies then walking away.

"Who is she?" I ask Kyle.

"That's Damien's sister." He said biting into his apple.

It made sense, They looked and acted alike. I wonder why she was in the middle of no where in a wooden house.

Her brother had money, Why didn't she?

"Oh." Is all i reply with, Even though i was thinking a lot more than just "Oh."

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
I have so much planned so you all enjoy it because i really would want you to enjoy this story, I've put so much hard work into it so you will:)

What do you think of Damien's sister Tana? I like her!...

How is everybody?

Ask me questions. I will anwser