𝟏𝟕 || 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Ever since i got that letter, I've been feeling down. When i was younger i'd think about how my parents would react to finding me again.

I imagined a happy family when we all saw each other again, Not using each other. That's why this broke my heart so badly, It's not at all what i had imagined.

Ariene was right about them.

Tana runs up to me she smiles and her cheeks go red, "Kyle kissed me again."

I felt angry he did that after he kissed me, I have no feelings for him but it sounds like he's playing her.

"Wow oh my god that's amazing" I say faking being happy about it giving her a smile.

"He did that?" Damien said clenching his teeth.

I hope he doesn't tell Ella what Kyle did to me.

"None of you're business Damien!" She snapped, Rolling her eyes and walking away as her face was in her phone.

He ignored her and made his way towards me, He brushed my hair out of my face and i turned my face to look at him.

His eyes looked up and down at my every feature and i couldn't help but to blush.

He looked at me and i felt naked, I felt like he could read my every thought.

Deep breathes leave my mouth and he licks his lips, His mouth mouth moves towards my neck and he starts leaving me kisses.

Moans leave my mouth, His hand then moves up onto my thigh.

"I'm going to kill you're father painfully." He whispered in my ear.

"Uhm what?" I say looking at him up and down, Did he have to say that?

"Painfully and slowly." He said biting his bottom lip.

I take a deep breathe in, It's not that he didn't deserve it.

"Okay." I shrug.

As i'm about to walk away he grabs my wrist, "I really fucking hate you and you're family."

"Oh yeah? Do you do that to people you hate." I say looking at him up and down walking away from him.

"Well you're nothing special." He says letting out a laugh.

His words hurt.
"Then what am i?" I ask.

"Just something to use, I hate you and you're family.. Wouldn't be surprised if you betrayed me or went against my rules, It's what you all do best." He says walking towards me.

I could feel his breathe on the back of my neck, I knew he was really close.

I turn around and our faces almost touch, His eyes stare at my lips and i stare at his. 

"Uhm what's happening?" Tana says as she walks into the room confused.

She furrows her eyebrows and as she chews her gum, Surprised.

"Oh nothing.." I say backing away.

Technically nothing anyways, Since i'm just something to use.

Damien leaves the room and Tana instantly comes to me, Placing her phone on the table. "What ever is happening.. Stop. He only hurts people and i don't want you to get hurt." She said scrunching her face.

"Yeah nothing is happening.."  I say looking down, Not knowing what else to say.

"If you say so." She whispered to herself.

"Hey Tana" Kyle said walking in with a smile, Until he saw me. When he saw me that smile dropped.

I wonder what i had done, I didn't do anything.
I get how things would be awkward after what happened but it doesn't mean he ignores me and tries acting as if i don't exist.

I let out a sigh, He clearly wants me to go away. "I'll see you soon Tana." I say giving her a smile and leaving the room, Leaving them alone.

I start thinking to myself as i'm sitting on the couch, Why would he be ignoring me? It's not something he would do.

But it's something Damien would make him do.

It all clicks, He had threatened his life for kissing me, Why wouldn't he threaten if he did it again?

Anger takes over my body and i feel furious, I get off the couch and go into Damien's room, "You look mad, It's hot." He said.

"..What, I-" I couldn't find the right words.

He grabs my hand and starts pulling me onto the bed, I hated how foggy he made my brain.

I yank my hand away from him, "Did you threaten Kyle?" I demand.

He rolls his eyes and scoff, "Why did he try something else?"

"Because he's ignoring me!" I shout back.

"Yeah, Maybe i did." He stood up.

"Well.. You can't decide who i'm friends with."

"Why not? I can decide anything i want for you, Do anything i want to you." He said moving closer towards me.

My heart fell out my ass and he had me panicking, Butterflies in my stomach and i could feel my cheeks go red.

"I- No.." I stutter still thinking of what to say as he has me speechless.

He raises his hand to my chin, "Yes, Yes i can."

I push him away, "You're a asshole." I scoff rolling my eyes and shrugging my arms.

"That's why you like me Cass." He said, "You like guys like me don't you? Or do you like guys like Tye... And Kyle?" He smirked knowing he was right.

As i'm about to walk away i feel arms wrap around my waist.

"You like the way i touch you." He said as his hands explored my body.

"You like the way i make you feel." He then started kissing my neck.

I turn around to face him, "You like the way you can't have me." Damien then pushed me and gave me a death stare.

He jumped onto his bed and i rolled my eyes and left.

How can someone be so cruel and evil, And me still want them to touch me.

Thank you for reading this chapter it means so much to me

If you have any thoughts or questions please ask me:)

Also, I do upload chapters really fast, Like multiple almost every single day, The reason i write so fast is because i have all the thoughts in my head as i go to sleep i plan what i'm going to write so i just know what to write.

(also stay up writing ALL night) Hahahha