𝟓𝟑 || 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

I could see the panic in Rocco's face, He walked towards the sink and poured himself a water.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. Damien walks up to us and he pays me on the back, "So she's definitely yours."

"We don't know that..." Rocco said looking over at her.

"Yeah. We do. Just look at her, She looks exactly like you." Damien said facing her way.

"He's right." I look up to them both.

Nina looks at Rocco and Rocco looks away, I can tell he's so scared. I would be too.

"Hi maybe father can my friend come over??" She smiled walking up to Rocco.

"Uh yeah." He gave her a smile back awkwardly.

"Okay thanks." She walked off and went on her phone and called her friend.

I go to Nina and show her to her bedroom and where she'll be staying, "Feel at home."

"Thank you so much." She jumped onto the bed smiling.

"Of course." I walked away.

Someone knocks on the door "I'll get it!" Nina shouted running to the door. "Hi!" She hugged him, It was a guy.

"Hey." He licked his lips, "How about we go to you're room huh?"

"Yeah of course." She held his hand and he followed her to her room.

I have no idea how i'm going to tell Rocco this. I walk up to Damien and pull him aside, "So uhm.. Nina has a boy in her room."

"What?" Damien shouted looking around.

"Wait.. Stop don't over react.. But how we gonna tell Rocco?" I laugh.

"We don't." Damien shrugged.

"What??" I follow Damien.

"Well we don't want him to be to protective.. And he shouldn't be around her much, What if they create a bond and then he finds out she's not his daughter." Damien said. He was right. ended up deciding not to tell Rocco for this reason.

"Where's Nina?" Rocco asked.

"Oh why?"

"Because she left her bag here, I'll just put it in her room." He grabbed her bags and carried them to her room.

Fuck fuck fuck.

This wasn't going to end well and i wasn't going to be able to stop him, Nobody stops Rocco.

"Who the fuck is this???" Rocco shouted.

Damien rolled his eyes and we made our way to her bedroom.

"Who are you??!" Rocco shouted putting his hand in his pocket.

"Hey, Nina is hot as fuck and i wouldn't mind a fuck with her."

Nina gasped "Fuck you!" She pushed him.

Rocco then grabbed for his gun and aimed it at the guy in Ninas bedroom.

"Oh my god! What are you doing??" Nina jumped off her bed and shouted.

"Get the fuck out! NOW!" Rocco yelled.

Damien tries hiding his face as he laughs. I look over to him and see a big smile on his face. I hit his arm "Damien!"

"How can you not laugh?!" Damien laughed even more.

"Oh my god i can't believe you held him at gun point." Nina said raising her eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" Rocco asked moving towards her.

"Yeah when you put that gun down." She rolled her eyes. Rocco put the gun down.

"Well this is crazy." Nina let out a small laugh. "I need to fix up my makeup.." She said grabbing her makeup bag.

"Okay." Rocco said leaving the room.

"But.. Thanks for bringing me my bags." Nina said giving Rocco a hug.

Rocco smiled and walked away.

"This is so fucking crazy." I walk into Damien's room and jump on his bed.

"I know." He said pulling my arm and bringing me onto the bed with him.

I sit on top of Damien and he holds my hips. I get a notification from Kie and open her message. "What the fuck.." I say looking down at my phone.

"What?" Damien asked as he grabbed my phone.

"That's fucking what." I say angrily.

The text from Kie was a instagram story from a girl named Mars, Same girl who tried kissing Damien. She a picture of herself saying she's "Posting this for my man Damien." And two kiss faces.

Damien rolled his eyes. "I don't even fucking have instagram."

I get off him and put on my shoes. "Where you going?" He asks.

"I'll be back soon." I leave the house and get into the car and drive to her home.

I start banging on her door loudly and repeatedly. "Okay okay okay wait." Mars said as she un did the locks on the door.

"Oh.. You." She looked at me up and down.

"Yeah me, How about you stop fucking talking shit and saying you're with Damien. And i saw you try kiss him." I storm inside of her house.

"Who said you could come in???"  She said following me.

"Me bitch!" I shout. I walk up to her and push her to the ground, "Fucking try touching Damien, Or even post about him you're as good as dead."

"I- That's a bit extreme." She nervously laughed.

She tried to get back up again and i kicked her in the face making her fall to the ground. She spit blood out of her mouth and cried. "I want him to love me, ME!" She yelled.

"Well he doesn't love you, He doesn't even like you." I say shaking my head.

I get up and turn around, As i'm about to leave i feel someone grab my hair and she raises her eyebrow and smiles.

"You wanna do this? Okay." I say throwing my bag onto the ground.

I punch her in the face and she trips over her heels and cries. "Fuck! My hair!"

I grab her hair and rip her extensions out, "Fake bitch." I say.

I continuously punch her in the face blood is dripping down her white tank top. She stops speaking and i tell myself i've done enough. She moaned and cried on the floor not being able to move.

"Don't try getting with him again, Or next time i'll do a lot worse." I say grabbing my bag and leaving.

Did i do too much..?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I really hate Mars for real and girls like that who think everything they do have no consequence.

I want to know, Where are you all from?

Hope you're happy and having a good day/night.

If you have anything you want to say continue reading and i'll reply to you.