𝟐𝟒 || 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

(i'd like to add a tw for this chapter, tw:sa)
I wake up to Tana in my room with a smile on her face.

She has Jeremy on a wheel chair laughing and pushing them into my room.

"We got you a WHEEL CHAIR!" She smiled.

"Guys seriously i don't need this, I'm sure i can walk now." I laugh staring at Jeremy and Tana.

I get in the wheel chair and gasp at the pain, "Happy?" I ask them.

"Very.. Now us push you around."

"Yes oh my god!!" Tana said jumping up and down with excitement.

"Wont Damien get mad that we're being loud?" I ask them.

"No he's not even here." Jeremy said as he stated pushing me.

"Ready?" He asked a bit too close to my face, I smiled. "Yes."

They started pushing the wheel chair really fast and we were zooming through the halls.
We all stopped to get some breathe.

"Guys honestly." I huff "I'm laughing so hard it's hurting my stomach more."

They both laugh at me, "Oops." Tana says.

"Let's go watch a movie." They took me to the lounge room and i got out and sat on the couch with them.

Jeremy moved weirdly close.

"What are we watching?" I ask Tana, "Hmm.. I say Barbie."

"Really?" Jeremy scoffs and laughs.

"Yes." She smiled.
Jeremys hand went on my leg and my face was trying not to scrunch, Why was he doing this...

I start breathing deeply, Scared for Damien to walk in any second.

"Let me get pink lemonade from the store to make this barbie moment much more special." She laughed.

My favourite thing about her is how she loved kid things, But also look like the type of person to watch everything murder related but in reality it's barbie and every child show ever.

I smile at Tana as she leaves and as i feel a hand go up my thigh my smile fades, "What are you doing?"

"What? Don't like it?" He smiles moving his hand more higher up.

"No actually i don't.." I say to him with a disgusted face.

"Yeah.. You do." He said. "Look just don't ruin this moment okay? Tanas happy so let's not ruin the day, Let's just have fun as friends." I reply back to him giving him a unsure smile.

"As friends?" He scoffs, "You're kidding." He says rolling his eyes.

"Why what's wrong?" I ask confused, I knew he was upset but why was he so mad about it.

"We all know what a slut you are! So why act all innocent? You want me." He said moving onto me.

"Jeremy.. Get off me!!!" I shout trying to push him off but he was pressing against my wound causing more pain. I cry out as i'm in so much pain.

"You know you want it, Slut." He whispered in my ear.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I scream as tears run down my face.

He pulls off my pants and i try kicking him off but he doesn't care, He only grabs a knife and holds it to my throat.

"Better be quick before Tana gets back." He smirked.

So many tears coming out i could cry a ocean.
"Please..." I whisper closing my eyes.

He picks me up and bangs my head against the wall, "DONT fucking speak." He said ponting the knife at me.

I cry and cry and cry. I wouldn't believe what was about to happen.

He puts it inside of me and disgust. Utter disgust is what i feel.

I mumble out in pain, "Please i'm begging stop."

He then drags the knife against my back as he has my held down on the couch by his hand.

**

I don't know how long it was but it finished. It felt like for ever.

He tortured and raped me.
I was already hurt to begin with, I had a shot wound.

Now i have a black eye, The back of my head hurts, My back has cuts, And i have a black eye.
My whole body is aching.

I cry and feel like i can't move, "Come on it wasn't that bad was it?" Jeremy laughed.

"Go to HELL." I scream.

"Oh? Want me to do it again?" He laughed, "Okay then." "STOP." I yell again even louder this time.

He puts his hands on my throat and starts choking me, I couldn't breathe and for a second there i wanted to stop breathing. I wanted to watch the world around me and my life just fade. Not exist.

He puts it in me again and makes a disgusting sound as i cry out.

Suddenly a door opens and it slams open quickly, "GET THE FUCK OFF HER." It was Damien. For a second i felt like i could breathe again, I felt saved.

Jeremy gasps and backs up "She basically asked for it man.. I know you two are cozy but i wanted a spin." He said raising his hands and putting them besides his head.

Damien starts beating him up until he's unconscious, "Come over. Bring Jeremy to the cell, Lock him in there and don't ever go back to see him again. Let him starve to death."

"Cass." He says running up to me.

Tears run down my sore eyes, I couldn't believe what just happened.

He carrie's me to his bedroom and puts me down in his bed, He grabs one of his shirts and carefully puts it on me, I let out a quiet gasp as it touches my bruises skin.

He gets in bed with me and holds me. I start crying, "He.. Raped and tortured me Damien."

"He's going to get what he deserves i promise." He replies looking into my eyes, For the first time i could see emotion. Actual emotion. Sadness.

"I'm never leaving you're side again." He said leaving me a kiss.

Hope you liked this chapter, It was very sad to write but Jeremy will get his pay back i promise.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will answer

I would also like to thank every single one of you for the support, It truely means the world to me.

That's why i'm posting multiple chapters every single day for you guys.

I'll upload the next chapters rlly rlly soon i promise.