𝟓𝟐 || 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Emara... I met her in the psych ward when we were ten." He started fiddling with his phone case as he explained.

"You were in a psych ward?" I ask shocked as he seems so sane right in front of us, Yet again so does Emara.

"She's a very hurt person but she will hurt other people to distract her from her own hurt. She wants other people to feel what she does, So when someone does something to her she goes to the extreme." He explained.

"Why is she like this?" I ask confused.

"She has bipolar, narcissistic personality disorder and pstd." He said.

"How is she dangerous? Can we trust her or not?" I ask.

"No." He slightly laughed, "You can't trust a narcissist." He took a sip of his drink.

"Just because she did some stuff when she was ten how do we know she'll do it now?" Damien asked.

"Because, She hasn't changed. She's been trying to kill me for a year, She's chasing after me and i need you to kill her for me.. Or get rid of her." He slightly smiled.

"We ain't doing shit for you." Damien said squeezing my thigh as he got angry at Daniel.

"Why has she been chasing you for a year?" I ask leaning my head on Damien's shoulder.

"Because i have proof her Father is innocent." Daniel smirked.

"Give it to us." Kyle said as he was typing on his laptop.

"I will." Daniel nodded. Daniel took another sip of his drink, Rocco walked in and grabbed his jacket, "Forgot this."

Daniels face goes blank and he swallows the water harshly.

"Have fun Rocco." I smiled looking over to him. "Thanks." He replied.

Rocco left and Damien's eyes haven't left Daniel, "You know him?"

"Sort of." Daniel said quietly.

"What? How?" Kyle asked.

"He has a child..." Daniel looks up to Damien.

Damien laughs, "Yeah wrong guy."

"No he has a child he doesn't really know about, I promise." Daniel puts his hands up besides his head and looks scared.

"How can Daniel have a child." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"He has a daughter, She's sixteen and brunette... He had her when he was a teenager... He had her with Emara's sister." Daniel said breathing heavily.

"Liar!" Damien yelled as he stood up from the table.

"I'm not!" Daniel shouted back putting his hand on his forehead. "Look.. Look i promise you, I'm telling the truth. Get a dna test, I'll bring her over.. In a hour."

"If i find out you're lying i'll cut off you're fingers and feed them too you." Damien walks towards Daniel.

Daniel walked backwards nervously and nodded.

"Do you believe him?" I ask Damien.

He shook his head. "You never know who to believe."

Rocco walks through the door, "Uh Rocco we need to talk to you.. Privately." 

Rocco squinted his eyes confused "Uh okay." He laughed. He came with us and sat down. "What's up?"

"You may have a daughter who's sixteen." Damien said to him sitting beside him.

Rocco's face goes blank and i could tell he was nervous. "What?" He said quietly looking down at the ground. "Fuck." He said under his breathe.

"Is this possible or is this Daniel person lying?" I ask Rocco.

"It's possible... There was this girl, I met her at a hospital.. Her little sister was in hospital because she had stabbed herself or got stabbed i don't really remember... But that's how we met. And my friend Nic he had died and me and her got close, Her name is Lina." Rocco explained.

"Fuck." Damien said closing his eyes.

Rocco stood up quickly "But we haven't talked in years and i don't plan on it."

"But what if you really do have a daughter? Then what?"

Rocco let out a deep breathe. "Daughter..." He looked so emotional. "We don't even know if this Daniel person telling the truth, Let's not jump to conclusions."

"Did you get Lina pregnant?" I ask looking up to Rocco.

"Yes. But she got a abortion, Well that's what she told me." Rocco's words leaving Damien in shook, Damien looked at me and shakes his head. "We'll see if this Daniel person lying or not soon. We have a dna test."

I hear a knock at the door and i run and see Daniel. My mouth drops as i see a sixteen year old girl standing with him. What if he was telling the truth?

"Hi." I smile at her.

"Hi, I'm Nina." She smiled grabbing my hand and shaking it.

She walked inside and her jaw drops, "This house is massive."

I laugh "Yeah it is."

Damien and Rocco look at her and they're faces are still blank. They're going to scare her off.

"Hi." She nervously said to them. Damien nodded and Rocco replied to her "Hi."

"Let's get this dna test over and done with sha'll we." I say walking towards the table.

Kyle hands Rocco and Nina a dna test swab to swab the inside of they're cheeks.

They both do it and hand it to Kyle, "It'll be done in two days."

"Fuck. Two days? Really? No faster?" Damien said pissed off.

"Yes Damien, That's how long a dna test takes." Kyle replied.

"Well.. Why doesn't Nina sleep in the guest room until then?" I say looking over to Damien and Rocco.

"Okay." Damien said and Rocco nodded.

"Also may i ask.. What's you're mothers name?" Rocco walked towards Nina.

"My mothers name is Lina." She gave him a slight smile.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, A lot has happened lol.

Who's you're favourite singers? I'm curious.

Hope you're all having a amazing day/night.

If you have any questions of anything you want to say comment and i will reply to you.

Hope you're enjoying this story so far, If you want to know what happens next continue reading:)