𝟑𝟗 || 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞

I wake up in a shed surrounded by people i didn't know.

"What.." I say under my breathe as i'm looking around dizzy, Still not processing what's happening.

"You're awake." A unfamiliar voice said.

I look around and see the others tide to chairs, We are all tide to chairs.

Damien, Rocco, Kie, The hacker.. Me. Everyone besides Tana. I felt relived that she didn't get taken with the rest of us.

A blonde girl walks in the middle of all of us.

She laid on the ground and pointed the gun to the roof and started laughing.

"Who are you?!!" Damien shouted.

"Fuck." Kie staryed crying.

The blonde girl had a mask on, Pink heels with a B on them. She must love barbie.

"This bitch is INSANE!" Rocco said as we all watched the girl lay on the ground with the gun waving it around laughing.

"Am i?" I squint my eyes at the familiar voice.

Damien's face goes straight, "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He scoffed.

The girls eyes widened and she laughed facing Damien's way.

"Oh so some of you got it, Some if you don't." She said as she put her blonde hair in a high pony tail.

She was wearing a pink mask that covered her face besides her eyes and her pink lips.

"Tana." Damien rasped.

"Ahh! You're right." She said putting her hands on his knees laughing. She really was insane.

"Now, Now, Now.. Why did you tell Damien about the little letter? About Dr. Brown?" She said walking my way.

I shake my head and look at her disappointed.

She rips off her mask and throws it on the ground.

Rocco looks disappointed too sadness takes over his face, 'Maybe if i had of gotten and saved you this would never of happened." Rocco shacked his head trying not to cry.

"Oh.. Rocco." She smiled, "Don't wonder if, Because you didn't.. And plus, Love means weakness." She then walks away.

"Why are you so affected by it that it caused you to become a psychopath, You never had to do half the shit i did." Damien said.

"I had to watch everything Damien, I had to watch you kill our dog, I watched people get killed on the daily, I was also raised love meant weakness you know Damien? And father was right about everything.. Your a disappointment." She laughed mocking him.

"How did we get here? How did you get us here?" Kie said frustrated and panicking.

"When you were all asleep i put a needle in all of you causing you to stay asleep and took you here." She opened her arms.

"Oh and yeah Cass, I brought Jeremy in and made him rape you." She smiled.

"I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU TANA." Damien said trying to get out of the chair.

"What wasn't it was obvious? I stayed at the store a little too long." She shrugged.

"Basically everything that happened that was bad.. Was actually because of me!" She started bowing.

Rocco couldn't even look at her.

"You know.. Don't i look like Barbie?." She started twirling around. "If i had her life it would be amazing.. Being a star.. Pretty and pink just perfect." She started dancing around like a child.

I always knew Tana had a very childlike mind, I loved that about her. But now seeing it like this it creeped me out. 

"Sit down and listen to my singing guys.. Wait you're already sitting down."

"I were five you were eight"
"Playing with lucky, Til you grabbed the axe."
"Bang bang."
"It all ended there, Bang bang.. You make me cry, Bang bang. You stupid bitch killed my dog." She played on her guitar.

We all knew Tana had a beautiful voice, But we didn't get the song.

"Is this what this is about? Me killing the dog? I was forced to TANA. God." Damien shouted.

She grabbed the knife and stabbed him in the leg, "CUNT."

"I'm going to get my worker to let every single one of you out, There is no escaping this guys." She smiled, "You're locked in a see through big box inside of the shed with no escape, If you can't tell." She shrugged.

She left the box and sat right outside of it and sat in her chair eating popcorn.

"Go on! Untie them." She shouted to her worker.

He handed everyone knives and left a gun in front of them and by the time we untied ourselves the man had left the box and we were locked in here alone.

I run to Damien and hug him and he holds me, Making me feel safe.

"You're insane!" Damien shouts.

"Hurry up and kill each other, Survivor gets out." She raised her eyebrows.

"I have a feeling we're going to be in here for a long time, Rider can you get me a blanket and pillow? Maybe some foods and water too." She said.

"What do we do??" Kie shouted as she was running around frustrated.

"Tana, Come on." Rocco said frowning at her.

"I'm not a little girl anymore Rocco, I make my own decisions." She smiled as she chucked more popcorn into her mouth.

"I can't explain how disappointed i am that you turned out this way." Rocco said shaking his head.

"I. Don't. Care." Tana reassured him.

We can tell she doesn't care, That's why we are all in here, She's a horrible person who i'm ashamed i thought was a friend.

What do you think of this surprising chapter.. It's kind of crazy, Did you expect this from Tana or no?

Thoughts on Rocco and Kie?

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, I have so many plans for it.

Hope you're having a good day/night.

Also anyone have any good tv show recommendations lol?

If you have any questions or anything you'd like to ask feel free and i will reply back.