Chapter 1:Saiki Kusuo

"As a high school, the amount of surveillance seems a bit too much. "

At this moment, a boy was standing in front of the gate of a school, thinking so secretly.

He looks good, with a pair of green glasses on the bridge of his nose and a pair of lollipops on his pink hair. 

Saiki Kusuo, a Psychic, has a variety of abilities, and is constantly evolving, in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, he has always hidden his identity and pretended to be an ordinary person who is inconspicuous. 

Today is his first day of high school. 

His gaze moved slightly, and he landed on the incomparably conspicuous sign at the entrance of the school. 

Highly cultivated higher education. 

Originally, he just wanted to enter an ordinary high school casually, live an ordinary life, and avoid the sight of others as much as possible, but he didn't expect that his brother Saiki Kusuke would encourage his parents on the grounds that he didn't want tuition or even worry about living expenses, and used his connections and resources to send himself to this high school. 

For his brother who has a super high IQ but has a twisted personality, Saiki Kusuo does not have a good impression, he knows very well that there must be nothing good about Saiki Kusuke entrusting his parents to send him to this special school, during the pre-admission exam, Saiki Kusuo was also ready to deliberately smash the exam to make the school reject him, but after using telepathy to know from the invigilator's heart that this school has the most luxurious canteen in the country, he finally chose to control his grades to a relatively moderate degree and successfully enrolled。

Although today is the first day of enrollment, in fact, Saiki has already used his superpowers to observe the environment of this school, and he knows very well that this school is different.

  ..... 

Opening ceremony, class placement, self-introduction among classmates..... For Saiki, these things are more troublesome, especially the self-introduction link. 

Saiki Kusuo does not care who his classmates are, for him, this school was originally just a transitional station that he used to disguise himself as an ordinary person to live a peaceful life, there was no need to establish too much contact with the people around him, but in order to hide his identity and appear as inconspicuous as possible in this school, Saiki could not refuse these links. 

And using psychological sensing ability, Saiki Kusuo already had a certain understanding of his classmates before introducing himself. 

Saiki can easily hear their thought, even if he can't exert his true power because of the existence of the limiter, he can still hear the voices of almost all creatures within two hundred meters of the surrounding area, this superpower is always in the state of activation, which can be regarded as one of the troubles of being a superpower. 

[These people are just a burden, and I have to catch up with my brother with my own efforts. ] 】

[I have to find a suitable target so that I can protect myself.] 】

Just listening to the voices of these people,Saiki already knew that there seemed to be only a handful of normal people in this class. 

Some people want to surpass their brother, some want to get ahead in a new environment, and some seem to be similar to Saiki Kusuo's idea of hiding themselves as much as possible in school.

Saiki didn't care about this, and he didn't want to have too much contact with these people, he just wanted to spend a relatively peaceful high school time and try not to be too conspicuous. 

It's just that the psychological activities of these people are really a little too noisy. 

After going through these tedious but necessary processes,Saiki and others finally ushered in the first class in this school.

...... 

"I am the homeroom teacher of Class D, Chabashira Sae. "

"This school will not change classes. "

"Until the three years before graduation, I will be your homeroom teacher. "

On the classroom podium, a young woman who called herself Chabashira Sae spoke slowly. 

She wore a black shirt on her upper body, which could not hide the proud curves of her upper body, and under the short black skirt were slender legs wrapped in black stockings. 

Sae has a rather delicate appearance, but there is a sharpness in her eyes that should not appear in the profession of teacher, and her voice seems to have a touch of coldness and negativity. 

"First of all, I will distribute the information of this school, from the beginning to the back, this school has a special rule, during the school period, it is restricted from going out and all contact with the outside world. "

As Sae's words came out, the students under the podium basically showed surprised expressions on their faces. 

At this moment, in Saiki Kusuo's ears, the voices of other students around him sounded. 

None of these students made a sound, after all, Sae, who was now the head teacher, was on the podium, and Saiki Kusuo could clearly hear their hearts. 

'Can't I go home?' 

Hearing Sae's words, there was no change in expression on Saiki Kusuo's face, and he was not limited at all with the ability to teleport. 

Even if the school is very far away from his home, he can teleport back in an instant. 

Therefore, no matter what outrageous school rules this higher education school had, it had no impact on Saiki Kusuo. 

Moreover, this school is also a good place for Saiki. 

“...... But don't worry, there are a variety of facilities on campus, so you can buy all the necessities and of course the entertainment. "

Sae continued. 

Hearing these words, the corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth rose slightly, which was exactly the purpose of his coming to the school in advance to investigate. 

Using the power of mind and teleportation to come to the school in advance, and then using the stealth ability to avoid surveillance, I carefully observed the entire structure of the school. 

Cinemas, karaoke, libraries... The recreational facilities in this school can be said to be everything, which is very different from the usual high school, as if it were a small city. 

Although Saiki does not have many hobbies, a person watching TV and reading novels can barely be regarded as a few of them, especially speculative film and television novels. 

Too powerful superpowers make Saiki Kusuo encounter 'unexpected' situations in his daily life, which makes his life a little boring, but it is useless to deal with the fictional world, and the direction of the story cannot be predicted, which is why he likes to read mystery novels.