Chapter 13:Is he hiding his true nature,Saiki Kusuo.

[Saiki Kusuo, could it be the same as Ayanokoujj, a person who hides deeply? 】

It seems that there are still a few people who know the details of Ayanokouji, although your guess is not wrong, but it's better not to know the truth. ’

[If that's the case, then it's not impossible that I might be able to get two secret weapons from this class of freshmen and upgrade from Class D to Class A.] 】

'Ahh ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart. 

At school, he was also able to hear the voices of countless senior students. 

The rest of the class tried to climb up, and tried to drag Class A down. 

And the people in Class A also have to try their best to keep their position every day. 

Therefore, Saiki Kusuo has no interest in moving up to Class A, and if the points given each month are enough, it doesn't matter if he stays in Class D. 

Of course, this is based on the fact that there is no shortage of points. 

Although Saiki Kusuo can teleport home every night, things like eating during the day definitely need to be solved at school. 

The school provided free food and supplies, but these were the most basic things, and it was only enough to ensure that the students did not starve to death in the school. 

Saiki Kusuo had seen many senior students in the cafeteria before that they could only eat free meals without a bit of meat, and according to their mental activities, the taste of those vegetarian dishes was definitely not optimistic. 

Saiki Kusuo couldn't accept this level of food. 

[I'll talk to Saiki Kusuo later, and see if I can get some useful information from his words.] 】

Sae then turns her head to look at Saiki Kusuo not far away, she is deliberately waiting for him on the way back to the dormitory - 

But she suddenly found that Saiki Kusuo suddenly changed the direction of his progress and walked quickly towards the opposite position. 

"Saiki!" 

Sae frowned and shouted out Saiki Kusuo's name, which stopped the latter's steps as he was about to leave. 

Is it still discovered? I was going to sneak away while she didn't find out, but unfortunately there was too much surveillance at school, otherwise I would have just used teleportation. ’

Saiki Kusuo turned his head a little helplessly to look at Chabashira Sae 

Although her goal is to make Class D a Class A, this teacher is unreliable and incompetent in every sense of the word. ’

Although the fact that Sae usually doesn't take care of things allows Saiki Kusuo to move more freely, if the other party wants to get something from himself, it will be a little troublesome. 

Although Sae doesn't know Saiki Kusuo's true strength now, Saiki Kusuo doesn't want to expose himself or get involved in any promotion struggle. 

"Saiki, did you just pretend not to see me on purpose? As a student, do you dare to ignore the existence of the class teacher? "

Sae's brows were locked, and her gaze was like an eagle, staring at Saiki Kusuo's body. 

"I just remembered that something was left in the library, and I'm going to go back and get it."

Saiki Kusuo replied without changing his face. 

"Oh? What is it? "

"Student card." 17o4oB

Saiki Kusuo replied slowly. 

[I wouldn't believe such a coincidence, it's such a lame excuse,Saiki. 】

Sae thought to herself, and at the same time spoke, 

"That's right, I'm going to the library too, let's go together." 

"Hmm." 

Saiki Kusuo nodded, then he and Sae turned around and walked towards the library. 

[I don't believe that something is falling, I'm afraid he's trying to avoid me.] 】

While thinking, Sae followed Saiki Kusuo back to the library, and just when he came to the gate, a staff member of the library happened to come out of it, and his eyes were directly locked on Saiki Kusuo. 

"You're Saiki, you borrowed a few books just now, I remember you! Your student card has fallen! "

After saying this, the staff handed Saiki Kusuo's student card to the other party. 

[Did he really drop the student card? 】

Sae's brow twitched, and a hint of surprise flashed in her eyes. 

At the moment when Saiki Kusuo read Sae's thought, he had already used his power to transfer the student card to the library, so that the staff could see it, pretending that he had really lost something. 

[Even the student card can be forgotten, Saiki Kusuo looks a little careless, did he deliberately stay in the library? ] Unlikely. 】

Sae's gaze locked on Saiki Kusuo's face, and her evaluation of the other party in her heart was slightly lowered. 

And this was exactly what Saiki Kusuo expected, he didn't want to be targeted by this troublesome teacher. 

"Saiki, the scores of each course in your entrance exam are exactly the middle of the class, each student has more or less different degrees of bias, and the rankings are different, and the grades of each of your courses are all exactly in the middle, do you mean that you deliberately control the scores?"

 Saeda narrowed her eyes slightly. 

In fact, it was exactly the same as she guessed, this score was deliberately controlled by Saiki Kusuo, and in every exam, he used his telepathic and clairvoyant abilities to see how the results of other people around him were doing, and then controlled his own score. 

Even without relying on superpowers, Saiki Kusuo can easily get a perfect score, but he doesn't want to be too conspicuous. 

'Ahh Then next time, you may have to deliberately make the grades of each course fluctuate up and down, but because the exams are all taken one by one, it will be much more troublesome to control the total score. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so, but still replied very calmly: 

"Teacher, you have exalted me, ordinary people can't do such a thing as controlling scores, and if you can get to the middle ranking in any subject, don't you have to know other people's test scores?" 

Sae did not answer. 

In terms of controlling scores, it's not impossible to do it, for example, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, he has exactly 50 points in each subject. 

However, if Saiki Kusuo can precisely control his ranking, then he may be even more terrifying than Ayanokoujj Kiyotaka
.