Chapter 16:Social Psychic,Kushida Kikyo

After a while,Saiki Kusuo returned to the classroom, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw several classmates gathered together, as if discussing something. 

And Kushida Kikyo was standing in the middle of them. 

"Kushida-san, are you telling the truth?" 

Hirata Yosuke, with a somewhat surprised look on his face, asked, 

"Is there a surprise exam next week? "

"When I was having lunch at noon, I happened to hear a few senpais discussing this matter, and every freshman has a surprise exam shortly after entering the school, and it is related to the number of points in the class grading!"

Kushida Kikyo nodded very seriously, and then told everyone the information she had heard from the senior students. 

Theoretically, senior students are forbidden to take the initiative to reveal relevant information to new students, but she was able to ask all this information. ’

Saiki Kusuo muttered to himself in his heart, and at the same time slowly approached the crowd, 

I already know these things, but if you're alone, it might seem too noticeable, so it's better to blend in with the crowd. ’

He blended into the crowd almost silently, unnoticed by the others around him. 

【Is there a surprise exam to be conducted at such a short time at the beginning of the school year?】

[Exam scores are related to class points?Will it affect our usual points!Why doesn't the teacher say it in advance!】

Everyone's mental is different, some are surprised, some are panicked. 

Saiki Kusuo turned his head slightly and looked at the corner of the classroom, where Horikita Suzune was sitting in her seat, not intending to get involved in other people's conversations, but it was clear that she had heard what other people were talking about. 

[It's just a surprise exam, and it's so panicked. As a government-funded high school, you can know with your brain that it is absolutely impossible for them to give high school students 100,000 yen per month without any restrictions, and it is really hopeless to be so flustered with just one exam. 】

Horikita Suzune, both in her heart and in her demeanor, shows her disdain for other people. 

"Then you have to make up for it during this time..."

After listening to Kushida Kikyo's words, Ike Kanji's face showed a somewhat embarrassed expression, l

"Fortunately, it's only been a few days since school started, and I didn't listen to the first few classes... I should have time to tutor..."

"Isn't it just an exam?Just a few days after the start of school, there will definitely be no problems!"

Sudo Ken on the side didn't care at all. 

But I think I've heard that there are a lot of over-the-top questions. ’

Saiki had already heard more about the first exam from the senior students, and knew that in the exam, there were many questions that were set beyond the curriculum, and even the students who listened carefully every day might not be able to pass, and they also took up a lot of scores. 

If you don't have very good academic ability, it is almost impossible for the average student to get a high score in the exam unless you know the exam questions in advance. 

According to the previous people, junior students can buy test papers from senior students, and the questions seem to be similar every year, if you can buy the previous year's test papers and review them in advance, you should be able to get a very high score. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so, he had no intention of telling anyone else about it. 

And at this time, Kushida Kikyo opened her mouth and continued: 

"In addition, I heard that there will be a lot of over-the-top questions in this exam, and it is very difficult to do it... However, I heard from the seniors that you can buy the exam questions of the previous year!The questions of the freshman exams are basically the same every year!"

"Can this still be done?" 

Yosuke Hirata was a little surprised, stretched out his fingers and gently rubbed his chin, 

"Earlier,Chabashira-sensei said that everything can be purchased in this school..... And buying last year's exam questions is not cheating at all. "

"But do you think it's necessary to buy it?" 

Another girl asked. 

The long honey-colored hair hangs down to the waist, the skin has some traces of tanning, the legs under the short skirt are very fair, the facial features are very delicate, and the clear eyes project a vibrant vision. 

Saiki remembers her name,Karuizawa Kei. 

Karuizawa can be said to be one of the several students who have been very active since the beginning of Class D, and there seems to be a trace of a little sister temperament, but the popularity is also very good, and he has unconsciously mingled with almost all girls. 

"After all, the exam questions are the same every year, but I'm not sure what the exam questions will be this year!" 

Karuizawa said with a serious expression, 

"And how many points do you need to buy the test questions?"

"Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to ask. "

Kushida Kikyo said immediately. 

[The guy in the second grade said it was 50,000 points, but I don't think it's worth that many points, and I'm not going to pay it alone!] 

Saiki Kusuo was able to hear Kushida Kikyo's thoughts, and Kushida Kikyo said these things, not for the sake of the class, but for herself. 

Her idea is actually very simple, she doesn't want her points to be affected by other people, she wants to improve her points as much as possible - at the same time, she is not prepared to use her points to buy test papers on this occasion, as it would be best if the whole class could share the cost equally.

"I think for the sake of insurance, it's better to buy a copy of the exam questions from the previous year, after all, if it's really related to what Kushida said, grades and points, we still have to take as many scores as possible..... Kushida-san, can you still contact the previous senior?If you can, can you please ask Kushida what the price of the test questions is?"

"Okay, I still left the contact information of the senior at that time. "

Kushida Kikyo smiled and nodded, but after speaking, she stretched out her slender finger and touched her lips lightly, 

"But I don't think it's good for me to go alone, after all, I'm not good at bargaining with other people or anything like that... If you can, can you get another boy to come with me!"

Hearing Kushida Kikyo's words, most of the boys present immediately became excited. 

【Pick me!】

'Can the voice still speak in unison?'

Saiki complained.