Chapter 8:Kushida Kikyo,your trick is useless

This year's Class D still looks useless.] 】

[Suzune was assigned to Class D, and as before, there was no growth.] 】

[It's really disappointing.] 】

Horikita Manabu, the one who gave the speech at the entrance ceremony, is also the president of the student council. ’

He seems to be the older brother of Horikita Suzune, and it seems that Horikita is going to prove himself in front of him when he enters this school. ’

'But what are they doing here?'

Saiki cast his gaze on the wall, and his ability to see through allowed him to see the other side of the wall. 

A bespectacled boy with a grim face is leaning against the wall, using a single-sided glass that is difficult to detect to observe the students of Class D on the other side of the pool. 

And next to him, there is a girl with a ball head, with a cute face, Saiki Kusuo has not seen this person before, but using the ability of telepathy, he knows that the other party is the secretary of the student council, and Horikita is also a member of the third-year class A. 

[Class D of the first grade seems to have been deducted a little bit today, which doesn't look optimistic.] 】

'Will the Student Council also participate in the evaluation of points?'

Saiki guessed what they were here for, the student council would assist the school in grading the lower classes, and the student council would also have the right to change the school rules.

"Saiki, do you want to swim together!The physical education teacher just said that this class allows us to move freely!"

And at this time, Kushida Kikyo on the side walked quickly to the side of Saiki Kusuo and asked with a smile. 

Saiki Kusuo immediately shook his head, since this class was a free activity, it was better for him to avoid participating in it as much as possible. 

Although swimming is slightly better than other sports, it is still a big challenge for Saiki, and it would be terrible if the world record was accidentally broken.

The usual Saiki Kusuo will occasionally lie down on the bottom of the sea to take a nap, and his superpowers can form a barrier to keep the sea water out. 

Swimming? Saiki Kusuo doesn't need it at all. 

Kushida Kikyo asked with some curiosity. 

Saiki Kusuo did not deny this statement, and in this way, he could save himself a lot of trouble. 

...... 

After a day's lessons, Kushida Kikyo took the initiative to find Saiki Kusuo and asked him to dinner. 

No matter what Kushida Kikyo really thinks in his heart, at least he can keep his promise, which makes Saiki Kusuo more satisfied. 

"I didn't succeed in making friends with Horikita-san, but I still worked hard for you, Saiki-san!" 

Kushida Kikyo had a smile on her face, which made her look a little more cute.

"Now, I promised you, I'd treat you to dinner!"

In that case, you're welcome. ’

The corners of Saiki's mouth rose slightly, since Kushida Kikyo said so, then he naturally wouldn't be polite. 

He immediately came to the dessert section and directly ordered several snacks that he hadn't eaten yesterday and the price was not low. 

[This guy, does he eat desserts as a meal?And he ordered so much?] l

Although Kushida Kikyo complained so much in her heart, she still maintained a smile on her face, and outsiders couldn't tell what her inner thoughts were, and even Saiki Kusuo had to praise her for such a disguise. 

If the camouflage is seamless and can be maintained forever, it is not disguised in a sense. 

Saiki Kusuo took the dessert and sat in a seat in the corner of the cafeteria with Kushida Kikyo, he actually wanted to enjoy the food quietly alone, but after all, this time it was Kushida Kikyo who was treated, so he could only accept this status quo for the time being. 

"It's a pity, I didn't expect Horikita-san to be so difficult to get along with... I also think that we are all classmates, and we can get along well in the future....."

Kushida Kikyo deliberately lowered her head, revealing a look of grievance, but quickly raised his head again, with a smile on her face.

"Everyone thinks differently, and I can't force Horikita to change, but I still want her to fit in with our class. "

Although it seems that Kushida Kikyo looks like she thinks about other people everywhere, her heart is not like this at all. 

[That damn bitch, no one in her eyes because of her cuteness, go die, die, die!, that slut, die!] 

Kushida Kikyo constantly curses Horikita Suzune with vicious words in his heart, and no one can bind these words to Kushida Kikyo. 

[Yes, I'm going to behave like this, make myself look pitiful, and put myself in a weaker position, so that it will be easier to win the sympathy of others, and there will be more people in the class on my side, and Saiki Kusuo should be the same.] 】

Kushida Kikyo smiled meaningfully on her face, and then turned his head to look at Saiki Kusuo in front of her, expecting that he would continue to talk to the other party on this topic.

It's just that at this time, Saiki Kusuo's attention is completely on the dim sum in front of him, and he is enjoying the taste of dessert incomparably, as if he doesn't care about Kushida Kikyo at all. 

[This guy didn't listen to me at all?Hey, when the average boy is next to me, he should listen to me very carefully, right?What the hell is this guy thinking?]

Kushida Kikyo knows that her appearance is very cute, and the deliberately pretending enthusiastic personality is very easy to reach a relationship with the boys around her, and she is also very good at using her advantage to guide the people around her, so that the boys next to her can't refuse her request at all. 

But her own move didn't seem to have any effect on Saiki Kusuo's body, which made Kushida Kikyo a little surprised and even a little unhappy. 

But even so, Kushida Kikyo always has a smile on her face, and she can't see any emotional fluctuations at all. 

[There's no way to continue this topic, this guy, it's really difficult. 】

That's right, that's what I thought. ’

And Saiki Kusuo just hopes that Kushida Kikyo will have a little disgust with himself in her heart, so that the other party should not take the initiative to come to him in the future. 

After all, a girl like Kushida Kikyo is too easy to get noticed by other people, which is not a good thing for Saiki Kusuo.