Chapter 12:Oi Sae-sensei,are you a stalker?

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I talked a lot about myself! But I'm just recommending a few novels! Whether you like it or not depends on yourself! "

Shiina Hiyori hurriedly waved his hand at Saiki Kusuo.

[Oops, I've only known each other for a short time, and I've said so many things to others at once! Isn't it a little too rude! I finally met a fellow fan, and I took the initiative to talk, but I can't make him hate me! 】

'......'

In front of Shiina Hiyori, Saiki Kusuo stood a little helplessly.

'Although you really recommended me a few novels that should be good, you already gave me spoilers when you said the title...'

"It's fine."

Saiki Kusuo could only reply like this, and at the same time lowered his head, looking at the few books in his arms that had been handed over by Shiina Hiyori and had to be caught.

Although he thought about refusing in his heart, Saiki Kusuo subconsciously took the books.

Although I don't want to communicate with too many other people, it's not good to reject them directly, and Shiina doesn't seem to have any friends, so unlike Kushida, it shouldn't have much of an impact. '

Saiki thought to himself,

"Next time you come to the library, you should avoid her as much as possible, because the mystery novel that has been passed through by the drama is as tasteless as chocolate chip cookies without chocolate." '

"By the way, Saiki-san... Although I may be overly concerned, there is one thing I feel like I want to tell you, what conditions may exist for the use of the 100,000 points distributed by this school every month! "

Although it was the first time they met, Shiina Hiyo thought that Saiki Kusuo was a more precious friend to him, so he kindly reminded him.

"I don't think the government would give out such a large amount of money to us as high school students without restrictions, but I noticed that there seem to be too many surveillance cameras in schools, and maybe there may be a relationship between the points distributed each month and the performance of students in school!"

"This girl is a bit observant. '

Saiki Kusuo couldn't help but sigh in his heart, his classmates didn't notice this at all, but Shiina Hiyori in front of him found out that maybe because she likes to read mystery novels, she has a relatively good sense of observation.

"I see."

Although Saiki Kusuo can be said to know the rules of the school in advance of everyone in the first grade of the school, he still pretends that he just knew.

"Hmm....."

After Shiina Hiyori finished speaking, she pursed her lips, as if she was struggling with something, her face was slightly reddened, and she spoke again after a few seconds,

"That..... Is it convenient to exchange contact information..... When the time comes..... Maybe..... Can talk about some..... Something about fiction! "

Take the initiative to invite the exchange of contact information,This is something Shiina Hiyowa has never done.,After all, she's not very good at communicating with other people since she was a child.,Like to read books alone.,And there are no people around you who have the same hobbies.,So Shiina Hiyowa has never had any friends.,Now it's only been two days since school started.,New environment and new classmates.,This makes Shiina Hiyori even more difficult to make friends.。

So after she saw Saiki, who had the same hobbies as herself, she couldn't wait to communicate more with each other.

And hearing Shiina Hiyori's words, Saiki Kusuo was originally ready to refuse.

After all, he doesn't want to have too much communication with the other party.

It's not good to refuse Kushida Kikyo on the one hand because of the other party's terrible character.And the social network is too wide.,If you offend her too much and be hated by the people around you, it's a little troublesome.,On the other hand, Kushida Kikyo is also his classmate.,Normally, you also need to exchange contact information.。

However, Shiina Hiyori is not a member of his own class, and Saiki Kusuo is not ready to have a more in-depth communication with her.

[Finally spoke! I've never taken the initiative to exchange contact information..... It's so hard..... Sure enough, I'm still not good at communicating with other people... But this is a chance to make my first friend at school.....】

"Okay."

Saiki Kusuo nodded, and finally agreed to the other party's request.

If you communicate through your phone, you don't have to worry about spoilers, and you may be able to use your phone to recommend some novels to her." '

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart.

  ......

After a brief exchange of words, Shiina left the library with a smile of obvious joy on her face.

And Saiki Kusuo is holding the basic heavy novels, and set foot on the way back to the dormitory, the weight of these books is not light, but there is no weight for him.

[Saiki Kusuo, I don't feel like there's anything special, why would the school arrange for this person to enter the school at the end? ] 】

At this moment, Saiki Kusuo's telepathic ability caught a familiar sound, and the owner of the voice was none other than Chabashira Sae, the head teacher of Class D, who was leaning against the wall and smoking a cigarette, as if waiting for Saiki Kusuo's arrival.

Ever since Saiki Kusuo was specially approved by the school to be included in the list of Class D, Sae has been very interested in him and has been secretly investigating the other party.

[The entrance test scores are in the middle of all the students, and the rest of the tests are very average, but the results of the physical fitness test are a bit strange, some items score very high, and some are very low.] 】

After all, my body function is far from being easy to control with superpowers, and fortunately, there are other people present during the entrance exam, otherwise I would not have been able to control the average score, and it is not good if it is too high or too low. '

[There's also a guy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.,I remember that he was fifty points in all subjects.,It's a deliberate calculation of the score.,I heard some information about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Chairman Sakayanagi.,It seems to have something to do with a political experiment.,No wonder he was specially approved by the chairman to enter class D-But this Saiki Kusuo was also specially approved by the chairman to enter the school.,The chairman doesn't seem to know much about him.,Why? 】

Then you're going to ask that guy. '

Saiki Kusuo replied in his heart.

He entered this school, all because of his brother Saiki Kusuke.

The latter is a super genius with an IQ of 218, and has created many earth-shattering inventions, and some of them may even change the world pattern, so he is highly valued by the state and has a very high status, which should also be the reason why this school agreed to let Saiki Kusuo enroll.