Chapter 35: Brother

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!"

After about a few seconds, Kushida Kikyo resumed his previous movements, kicking the railing and cursing Horikita Suzune as if nothing had happened.

'Ahh ’

And at this moment, Saiki Kusuo had returned to the previous tree.

I've used this ability before, but at most, it's just a sentence from my memory, and I haven't completely deleted it for a minute, and generally the target fills in the memory by itself...... I don't know what kind of memories she'll fill in, but it looks like those empty memories have been filled by the fact that she's continuing to vent her emotions. ’

Saiki Kusuo muttered to himself in his heart.

Maybe it's because Kushida Kikyo is too obsessed with Horikita Suzune.That blank memory is filled with related things.

And when he had just revised the other party'smemory, Saiki Kusuo also put the phone back in the other party's pocket, which was considered to have solved the matter.

Saiki Kusuo immediately left the vicinity of Kushida Kikyo, he didn't want to have any more entanglements with the other party.

There are really not many normal students in this school, and if I graduate like this in the future, the consequences will be unimaginable. Forget it, I don't want to think so much, since I came out so late, then I can buy some snacks and drinks by the way. ’

Although it is very late and most of the shops on campus are closed, there are some vending machines available all over the campus, which can provide a lot of convenience for students.

Saiki quickly walked up to the vending machine and spent a little bit of money on a can of coffee -

And it was at this time that he caught a very familiar sound. 

"Suzune, you actually chased here. "

"I'm not the kind of waste you know my brother anymore, I'm here to catch up with my brother!"

'It's Horikita..... And her brother. ’

Saiki Kusuo's brow twitched slightly, he had only met Horikita Suzune's brother Horikita Manabu twice, the first time was at the opening ceremony, and the second time Saiki Kusuo used his perspective ability to see during swimming lessons, he himself and the other party did not have any substantive contact.

I don't think the two of them have a good relationship, but it doesn't have anything to do with me. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart, and at the same time opened the tab of the can, took a sip of coffee, and prepared to leave here.

"In order to catch up with me? It was my failure to choose this school. "

"I'm going to be promoted to Class A soon, so ...... "

"You can't do it. "

"Ahh ’

While sipping his coffee, Saiki Kusuo shifted his gaze to the direction where the sound came from, and his gaze passed through several layers of walls and landed on Horikita Suzune and Horikita Manabu not far away.

"I, I did it to ....."

Horikita Suzune, bowed her head and said, her voice weakened a little.

At this moment, her appearance looks completely different from usual, usually in the class, Horikita Suzune is completely like a person who is not allowed to enter, and there is an air of arrogance in her words and deeds, and she does not hide her contempt for others around her.

But the current Horikita Suzune looks a little humble.

I remember hearing Horikita's voice on the first day of school, and it seemed that she had enrolled in this school just for Horikita Manabu.... '

Saiki Kusuo muttered to himself in his heart.

"I'll definitely do it....."

Horikita Suzune said, but her voice, like her body, trembled slightly, and she didn't seem to be confident.

[I, I, I must be promoted to Class A, only in this way can I be affirmed by my brother..... I came to this school just to prove myself in front of my brother..... I'm going to upgrade to Class A anyway!]

'I see, no wonder she's so obsessed with getting promoted to Class A. ’

"A sister who doesn't listen to persuasion. "

Horikita's face didn't change from beginning to end, but after hearing Horikita Suzune's words, there seemed to be a hint of anger in his tone, and he directly grabbed Horikita Suzune's hand and pressed it against the wall,
"It's my sister who was assigned to Class D, even if you are promoted to Class C, it makes no difference, and in the end it's me who will be disgraced, give me to leave this school immediately, you don't have the ability and qualifications to climb up!"

Judging by the tone, Horikita Manabu was very disdainful of his sister Horikita Suzune, but Saiki Kusuo could clearly hear his inner activities.

(Really, you have a talent that may surpass me, but why do you always have to imitate me.....? It's really disappointing, she should have been able to get out of her own way, I used to lie to her and say I like long hair, and she deliberately kept long hair..... Haiz......】

Saiki Kusuo watched the siblings as he sipped his coffee,

Since the elder brother doesn't want the younger sister to imitate his own words, he just says it, deliberately not saying it and distancing the relationship, which makes things more complicated. ’

Saiki Kusuo couldn't understand what their brain circuits were, but after all, this was someone else's business, and he wasn't ready to care, so he was ready to go back to the bedroom to rest.

[No, you have to let Suzune know what her problem is, and you have to make her realize how wrong she is!]

While thinking like this, Horikita Manabu had already raised his fist, ready to smash directly on Horikita Suzune's body.

"I just want to prove myself in front of my brother...... It must be because I didn't do well enough, so my brother alienated me....."

"Suzune, why should you imitate me? You can go your own way! The more you imitate me, the less you will be able to shine your own light, she completely misinterprets the true meaning of solitude and loneliness, and that's why you were assigned to Class D...... Wait, what am I talking about?"

"Brother..... What did you just say?"