Chapter 53:Sakura Airi

After a busy day, Saiki Kusuo returned to the dormitory, ready to take a short rest before going home.

‘If there are so many people in the class helping, I probably won't be needed anymore, if there is no progress after that. '

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart.

At this moment, he suddenly caught a few familiar voices, and a few seconds later, the knock on the door rang as expected.

‘Do I need to pretend that I am not in the dormitory? No,they followed me back here......’

After thinking for a few seconds, Saiki Kusuo finally had no choice but to step forward and open the door.

"Saiki-san!"

The ones at the door are still the troublesome guys from before, Kushida Kikyo, the idiot trio, and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"What's matter?"

Saiki Kusuo asked, although he knew that there was no point in asking him.

"Let's discuss what to do next, after all we only have less than a week left."

Kushida Kikyo said very seriously, and at the same time followed the others into Saiki Kusuo's room.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's eyes wandered around Saiki Kusuo's room, looking for valuable details, but No useful information was obtained.

Everyone was soon in Saiki Kusuo's room discussing the next action plan, how to help Sudo Ken clear his name as soon as possible.

Saiki Kusuo never spoke, and could only watch with indifference. to the people in front of you

【I feel that Saiki’s room is very clean and very suitable as a base for future activities.】

‘Oi,Oi, you guys have to discuss it in my room, right? Obviously you can do it in the chat software on your mobile phone, right?’

【Let’s find an opportunity to secretly get a few room cards of Saiki-san later.】

‘I advise you not to even think about it.’

【If we discuss face to face, we can get closer to Kushida-san!】

‘Can you please not be in my room? '

Everyone was busy discussing, but there was still no result, but at this moment, there was another knock on the door.

‘Here comes another troublesome girl. '

Saiki Kusuo used his telepathy ability to determine that the person standing outside the door at this time was Horikita Suzune - but soon, Saiki Kusuo read the purpose of Horikita Suzune coming here. , and took the initiative to open the door.

"Horikita, why are you here?"

Ike Kanji was a little surprised when he saw the arrival of Horikita Suzune.

【Did these guys do useless work all afternoon? The witnesses are obviously right next to us, but no one noticed her at all.】

‘In fact, someone discovered it, but we all pretended not to know.’

"Seeing that you guys have been working in vain all afternoon, let me give you some tips."

Horikita Suzune shook her head helplessly, and then continued,

"Witnesses are actually right next to us"

"Who is it?"

After hearing Horikita Suzune's words, Sudo Ken asked anxiously.

"That’s Sakura from our class."

Horikita Suzune gave her own answer.

"Sakura.....Sakura Airi?"

The rest of the people were a little surprised when Horikita Suzune said this name, because Sakura Airi is almost a transparent existence in the class.

"When Hirata gave a speech earlier to call on others to help Sudou, Sakura's expression was very unnatural. I'm afraid she definitely knows something."

【In fact, Sakura showed flaws at the beginning, but Horikita finally saw it. 】

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's voice rang in Saiki Kusuo's ears, and the voices of several other people also followed.

【Did Horikita even discover this? That’s awesome! ]

The three idiots surprisingly agreed with their idea.

【Tsk, if you didn’t say it before, but wait until now to say it, is it because you want to show off your ability? 】

And Kushida Kikyo's unhappiness with Horikita Suzune became more intense, but she did not show it. Instead, she took out her mobile phone and immediately called Sakura Airi - but the latter did not answer.

"Didn't answer....."

"I finally found a clue....."

Sudo lay on the bed and said with some reluctance

‘Oi,Oi, this is my bed. Although I don’t usually sleep here, if you dare to get a little dust on my bed, every basketball you play in the future will be in vain.’

"But assuming that she is willing to testify in court is meaningless. Whether this matter is self-defense or not is a small issue."

After saying these words, Horikita Suzune left the room directly, leaving everyone confused.......

Soon after, everyone else left the room one after another, leaving only Kushida Kikyo alone.

"Saiki-san, what do you think Horikita’s words meant earlier?"

Kushida Kikyo asked deliberately

‘Obviously, it was due to Sudo's personality. It was precisely because of Sudo's easily excited personality that this happened. '

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart, but he still just shook his head.

"Dont know"

"Yeah?"

Kushida Kikyo pursed her lips slightly and cast her eyes on Saiki Kusuo's face.

【Does Saiki really doesn't know? Saiki seems to have an average relationship with that guy Horikita Suzune. On the contrary, Horikita seems to be a little concerned about Saiki. If one day I have a direct quarrel with that guy Horikita Suzune, maybe Saiki can become my side.】

‘Please don't count me among them’

"Forget it, I'll go find Sakura-san myself and ask about it tomorrow! She doesn't seem to be very talkative, and she might get scared if there are too many people!"

"Um."

Saiki Kusuo nodded and finally ended today's conversation with Kushida Kikyo.

‘Since Kushida wants to take the initiative to find Sakura, what happens next should have nothing to do with me. '

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart......

The next day, morning break.

As promised before, Kushida Kikyo took the initiative to find Sakura Airi

"Sakura-san!"

Kushida Kikyo greeted Sakura Airi very warmly, and the latter's face obviously looked a little surprised and at a loss.

"Wha, what happened?"

On the other side, Horikita Suzune, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Saiki Kusuo were at the corner of the corridor, watching the two of them from a distance.

‘Why do you want me to come with you?.....’

Saiki Kusuo felt a little helpless, but there was no other way. This was a request from Suzune Horikita, and there seemed to be no room for rejection.