Chapter 49: Suspect

Unknowingly, it has been more than two months since Saiki Kusuo and others came to the school.

Today is the first of July, and on Monday,Saiki got up from his bedroom in the morning, pushed open the door and went straight back to his bedroom.

If he had to make any movements, the toiletries such as toothbrushes and towels in the bathroom automatically flew to Saiki Kusuo's side as if he had a sense of autonomy and helped him wash.

In front of Saiki Kusuo, his student phone slowly floated in the air.

"Ahh "

Saiki Kusuo looked at his points that had not changed at all, and muttered to himself,

"Looks like something is going on again, I'm not in school for a few days, are these people going on again?"

The first two days were weekends, and Saiki Kusuo did not stay in school, but directly used his superpowers to return home and rest at home for two days.

After all, you don't need to spend points to eat or drink at home, and staying at home will help you avoid being targeted by some weird guys at school.

If someone notices that Saiki Kusuo hasn't been out for two days, he can also use staying in his bedroom to watch a TV series or play games for two days as an excuse.

And before the weekend, Saiki Kusuo also stocked up on snacks in his dormitory, so that he could explain why he didn't go to the cafeteria these days.

After a little preparation, Saiki Kusuo left the dormitory and prepared to go to the classroom.

"Good morning, Saiki. "

And at this time, a slightly lazy voice came from behind Saiki Kusuo, and he turned his head to look at the other party, it was Ayakoji Kiyotaka.

[I don't seem to have seen Saiki in the past two days, what has he been doing these days?]

During this time, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was still secretly observing, and he always felt that there should be something different about Saiki Kusuo, such as that around them, other people have more or less changed a little.

However, Kiyotaka has no way of knowing whether these changes are related to Saiki Kusuo for the time being, but for now, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka thinks in his heart that the possibility of Saiki Kusuo coming from the White Room is relatively low.

Kiyotaka is not a conceited or blindly confident person, but he knows very well that if it is someone from the White House, he must not be his opponent.

Until now, Kiyotaka had not obtained valuable information from Saiki Kusuo, and if it was an assassin from the White Room, he would never have been able to do this.

And if Saiki Kusuo was from the White Room, then it was impossible for him to take no action during this time.

"Hi. "

Saiki Kusuo responded simply.

"I haven't seen you in the past few days, what did you do last weekend?"

"I've been in the dormitory and haven't gone out.I've made up a few anime. "

"Anime?"

Ayanokouji repeats the term.

[There is no education related to it in the White Room..... This is also a worldly thing that should be abandoned. 】

As a high school student,You haven't even watched a single anime, so you don't know anything about anime, which is a sad thing in a sense. ’

Saiki Kusuo said this in his heart, he deliberately mentioned anime-related, because he had already used telepathy to know that Ayanokuoji Kiyotaka didn't know anything about related things, so saying this could make Ayanokouji Kiyotaka even more sure that he had nothing to do with the illegal educational institution called Hakuro.

But I didn't expect that Ayanokouji knew most of the knowledge, but it was a blind spot in anime. ’

"But I wanted to go to the library with you yesterday, and I knocked on the door and called you, but you didn't reply to me, and I thought you weren't there. "

Kiyotaka said slowly, and at the same time, his gaze was cast on Saiki Kusuo's face.

Even though he doesn't think I'm a threat anymore,he still want to test me. ’

Saiki Kusuo also looked at the other party, and he could hear Kiyotaka very clearly.

[Didn't he leave the room for two days?] Although such a possibility exists, it is not very high, I feel that Saiki is not the kind of person who likes to stay in the house very much, so let's ask to test his reaction. 】

Kiyotaka didn't look for him, Saiki Kusuo knew this very well, and the other party just wanted to judge whether Saiki Kusuo's words were true from his reaction.

You're underestimating a psycher a little too much. ’

Saiki Kusuo's expression didn't change in any way, just looked like an understatement,

"Yes? I didn't hear it, what time did you knock on the door? If you're looking for me, you should call me directly. "

It's not an important matter, I won't continue to bother you. "

Kiyotaka replied.

[There is no special reaction, it seems to be true, if this is the case, then it can basically be excluded from the category of threats.] 】

That's right, you should have done that. ’

Saiki Kusuo responded to the other party.

"By the way,Saiki, did you receive the points?"

"Nope. "

"I didn't either, maybe something happened at the school,Chabashira-sensei should be able to explain. "

"Hmm. "

There was no more communication between the two, and they maintained a very tacit silence and came to the classroom together.

"Saiki, have you gained points, theoretically you should have arrived before you got up today. "

"Yes, Ayanokouji and Saiki, did you get points?"

"Is it impossible for us to run out of class points!?"

People were talking about points.

And at this time, there was a crisp sound of footsteps at the door of the classroom, and it was Chabashira Sae who came.

A black teacher's suit, tight translucent black stockings under the black hip skirt, and Chabashira Sae in the crowd is undoubtedly a very easy existence to attract the attention of the opposite sex.

"Teacher, why haven't you reached this month?"

A classmate in the class asked.

"I'm talking about this, because the school system has encountered a special event, so the distribution of points this month will be delayed. "

A meaningful smile appeared on Sae's face.

"Special Events?"

The crowd was puzzled.

"We've got a report from a member of the Class D basketball team, Sudo, who accused you of one-sided assault. "

Sae's gaze was projected on Sudo Ken.