Chapter 36:Understading

'Ahh ’

Saiki Kusuo muttered to himself in his heart.

When the two siblings were tense just now, Saiki Kusuo used his superpowers a little to convey the thoughts of the two of them directly to each other's hearts.

"Is that so..... Brother, I'm sorry..... I always thought that only by doing that could I be affirmed by my brother..... "

After hearing Manabu's words, Horikita Suzune hurriedly said to his brother.

[So brother, has he always hated me like this?]

"Now that you know, I don't have much to say. "

Horikita Manabu let go of his hand and took a few steps back while pushing his glasses.

[I just can't help but say what I think in my heart?]

At this time, Horikita Manabu still had some doubts in his heart, but since Horikita Suzune already knew his thoughts, he could only go with the flow.

"Hopefully, you'll be able to understand this, grow and know why you're in Class D. "

Horikita's tone seemed to have calmed down a bit, and the atmosphere between him and his sister had eased a bit.

"I, I'll do my best!"

'Horikita's usual arrogant look.Is it imitating her brother?Forget it.,I hope that after this day's events.Her personality can get a little better.But anyway, I don't usually have much communication with her. ’

Saiki Kusuo lowered his head and looked at the can in his hand, the coffee in it had been drunk,

'

It's too late, let's go back early, what happened today is really troublesome.' ’

He tossed the can into the trash and headed for his bedroom.

......

The next day, Saiki Kusuo came to the classroom as usual, and today was no different from every previous day.

Saiki Kusuo raised his head slightly, his gaze projected forward, and at this moment, Kushida Kikyo was chatting happily with a few other classmates, as if the person last night was not her.

[In this school, you need to find an existence that you can rely on, so that you can gain a firm foothold in the class and not be bullied by others..... For a while, I was focused on reviewing the exam questions, and I didn't have much opportunity to act...... For now, the most suitable target for the class should be Hirata. 】

[There are not a few reliable boys, Hirata is the best in popularity and grades, and he is not bad-looking, he is the most suitable target..... The three of Ike, Sudo and Yamauchi can't be considered at all, and Ayanokouji looks okay, but the whole person looks too gloomy. 】

[Koenji is too pompous......]

Saiki Kusuo turned his head and looked at the source of the voice, which was none other than the previous Karuizawa Kei.

Similar to Kushida Kikyo, Karuizawa Kei has a very good popularity, but it is basically limited to girls, and her temperament similar to that of a little sister makes her seem to be very popular among girls.

However, for Saiki Kusuo,this kind of person with good popularity is the most difficult to get along with him, because it will be very easy to attract the attention of others, and Saiki Kusuo does not want other people's attention to fall on him because of this, so there is almost no communication between him and Karuizawa Kei.

At this time, Karuizawa's gaze swept over the faces of all the boys in the class, and at the same time, she thought about their strengths and weaknesses in her mind as if she were inspecting.

'Hey, hey, are you scanning merchandise in the supermarket?'

Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart, and Karuizawa's gaze finally fell on Saiki Kusuo.

【......】

'Oi,Oi, what are you going to think about?'

Karuizawa's brow twitched slightly, then lowered his head and glanced at his phone.

[What is his full name?]

  ‘......’

Saiki Kusuo didn't know what to say for a while, but for him, it was a good thing.

[Saiki, from the current point of view, there is still no special point. 】

On the other side, Kiyotaka had been quietly observing Saiki Kusuo, but he would never have thought that the latter had always known what he was thinking.

[I haven't found anything unusual from his body in the past two days, is there a mistake in Chabashira-sensei's information?]

[No, it's unlikely, judging from the idea of this time, although she seems to ignore the affairs of the class, but in fact, Chabashira-sensei will definitely not give up any opportunity to climb up, so she must know some information about Saiki, and the other party must have entered the school through other means, so she will be suspected by Chabashira Sas, but it is obvious that Chabashira Sae and Saiki Kusuo are only at the level of suspicion, she just wants to use me to get more relevant information. 】

[Judging from the current situation,
Chabashira-sensei may have some understanding of my situation, it should be because of the reason why Matsuo arranged for me to enter the school by special means, and that man should not be able to arrange other students from the white room in a short period of time, even if he arranges other people from the white room, there should be no threat to me- But even if it's a one percent possibility, you can't be too careless, after all, I haven't been able to get any useful information from Saiki's origin now, and if he is really disguised, he is definitely not an idle person. 】

In just a few seconds, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's thoughts were constantly emerging.

"What the hell is this white room? It sounds like an illegal training institution or a gym without a business license, although I can guess from Ayanokouji's mental activities, but it seems that there is still a possibility that there will be more white room students entering the school in the future, I just hope that their target is Ayanokouji, don't target me." ’

Saiki Kusuo sighed in his heart, it seems that his life in this school is not so peaceful.

And at this time, the door of the classroom opened again, and a slender figure appeared in front of everyone.

With a red uniform, a white short skirt, and white thighs wrapped in black over-the-knee socks, Horikita Suzune appeared in front of everyone.

As soon as she entered the classroom, all eyes fell on her.

The long hair that was there yesterday is gone, replaced by short hair that is almost shoulder-length.