Chapter 23:Worried

"You will be withdrawn from the official examination..... Really?"

"Is it possible that the teacher deliberately said it to scare us? "

"I, I don't know. "

Hearing Sae's words, all the students present began to discuss.

And this news is not a big deal for Saiki Kusuo, because he already knew about the existence of this rule on the first day of school.

"I hope you can at least keep your position in Class C in the next exam. "

Sae said with a smile.

  .....

After this class, Sae left the classroom directly, and the heavy atmosphere did not ease much.

Although they achieved a better result than Class D in this exam, after learning that there would only be students who failed the exam in the future, almost everyone's shoulders gradually became a little heavy.

Except for a few parts.

"If nothing else, I still want to thank you!Kushida-san!"

After class, Ike Kanji walked quickly in front of Kushida Kikyo and thanked the other party.

[I can talk to Kushida again!]

'Talking to Kushida is your purpose. '

Saiki Kusuo, who read Ike Kanji's inner thoughts, complained.

In a sense, he is also a little grateful to Ike Kanji and Sudo Ken and others, if it weren't for the fact that they didn't take classes seriously every day and got relatively low scores in the case of test questions, maybe their class could be directly upgraded to class B, although it is not as good as class A, but it will definitely be feared by the next two classes.

But to be able to get such a score even though you know the test questions in advance is in a sense.....'

Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart,Ike Kanji and the others still stuck to the bottom three positions,

Although it would be best to stay in Class D while still having enough points, as there will be fewer classes that will see us as a thorn in the side, it is acceptable to move to Class C for now, which is a good result. '

Saiki Kusuo breathed a sigh of relief.

As far as he knows, the first month of this school is the most critical time for the rating,which is equivalent to assigning a base score to each class, and the impact of the subsequent exams on the class points is not as high as the rating in the first month.

If you don't fall into class D and stay in class C, it's not impossible.

Anyway, Saiki Kusuo doesn't have any intention of climbing up, and it is best to stay in the back position.

"Although there is a midterm exam next month, we can barely pass it today!"

"Would you like to have a celebration in the evening?"

"I think it's okay, that, Ayakoji, do you want to come along?"

At this time,Ike Kanji turned his head and looked at Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, who seemed to be in a daze next to him, and asked.

[The results of Ayanokouji are also not good.,he's a waste like us!You should report to the group!】

'It's the first time I've ever seen someone who can call themselves a waste so proudly in their hearts. '

Saiki Kusuo turned his head and set his gaze on Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Me?"

Ayanokouji didn't seem to expect Ike Kanji to mention his name.

[Ike Kanji invited me to the celebration, I shouldn't have had much intersection with him before, right, because my grades are lower than theirs, so he chose to call me?]

That's right, you're right. '

[People are originally a kind of collective creatures, some people will choose to rely on people who are stronger than themselves, and some people will choose to be in the company of people who are weaker than themselves, to show their abilities.....]

"Oi,oi, oi, it's just an invitation, so it won't make so many associations......'

[If I refuse, it may make my already unoptimistic interpersonal relationship worse.] 】

Although Kiyotaka has undergone a lot of changes in his thoughts, in fact, only about a second has passed.

"Well, good. "

Ayanokouji replied in the affirmative.

"That, everyone. "

At this time, before everyone had time to leave the classroom,Hirata Yosuke walked up to the podium and said,

"I hope that everyone will listen to me a little bit, especially Sudo-san. "

"Tsk, what's the matter with me?"

Sudo Ken seemed to know what Hirata was going to say, and he looked impatient.

"Although we did okay last month's exams and we were promoted to Class C, the class points we each earned were still greatly reduced. I thought that from this month onwards, our classmates would supervise each other, remind each other, try not to be late, and not touch our phones in class. "

Hirata Yosuke had a polite and kind smile on his face.

"What does it have to do with me?"

And the impatience on Sudo's face became more pronounced.

Because of the barely concealed resistance on the other party's face, Hirata Yosuke could only keep smiling:

"I apologize to you if I have offended you in any way. "

[I must unite everyone, and I will never let any student drop out!]

Saiki Kusuo could hear Hirata's incomparably firm heart.

'What an amazing man. '

Saiki Kusuo still gave Yosuke Hirata a relatively high evaluation in his heart.

Unlike Kushida Kikyo's on-the-spot play, Yosuke Hirata really attaches great importance to this class in his heart.

Hirata immediately said that he was going to hold a meeting after school to discuss the next plan to improve the class performance of the whole class.

However, a few people refused the matter on the spot, one was Ken Sudo, and the other was Suzune Horikita.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do this pointless thing with you. "

Horikita Suzune said unceremoniously to Yosuke Hirata.

"I think this will be a test for our class C......

"I should have already refused, so I won't participate. "

Without waiting for Hirata to finish speaking,Horikita directly rejected the other party.

[I think my entrance exam results are pretty good, why am I being put in the same class as these bunch of cumbersome?!]

Horikita Suzune's heart was full of confusion and unwillingness, but she didn't know that her inner thought was the right answer.

"So Saiki-san, are you going to attend the meeting?"

Hirata Yosuke, who was a little helpless, could only turn his attention to Saiki Kusuo.