Chapter 56:Intervene

"So that’s it, this guy is a pervert."

Saiki Kusuo quickly understood the reason why Sakura Airi was so resistant to coming here.

It should be because Sakura Airi came here to buy a digital camera and was recognized by this clerk, and this clerk happened to be He is a perverted lunatic. He must have stalked or harassed Sakura Airi before.

‘Could Sakura be resistant to communicating with others because of this incident? And because she had a somewhat gloomy personality, she couldn't express such a thing. Saiki

Kusuo guessed this in his mind, and at the same time quickly took out his mobile phone, opened Sakura Airi's personal blog, and browsed the comments below.

And Saiki Kusuo soon saw a row of words that seemed to make people feel a little physically uncomfortable.

"I always feel that we are very close"

"You are cuter again today"

"Did you notice that we made eye contact? I have discovered it."

The same user leaves messages like this every day, and it gradually gets worse.

Although the school prohibits students from communicating with the outside world, Sakura Airi can still see the comments.

Saiki Kusuo cast his gaze near the clerk, The other party's phone was placed on the counter. With a little use of superpowers, you could clearly see some of the information on the other party's phone, and this clerk was the one who left these outrageous comments.

‘Now you can basically confirm it. '

Saiki Kusuo's eyes fell on the clerk.

"Hello, my friend's digital camera is broken, can you help me repair it?"

Kushida Kikyo naturally didn't know these things. She asked about the maintenance very politely, and at the same time stretched out her finger to point at Sakura Airi next to her.

"Of course!"

The clerk's eyes swept from Kushida Kikyo's body, and then quickly moved to Sakura Airi's body.

【This girl looks pretty good.....But next to me is my little Shizuku!】

【Is Shizuku's camera broken? There are indeed gods in this world!】

【This time I had the opportunity to know Shizuku’s real name, and also be able to obtain her address and phone number......It's really great! 】

The clerk had a lewd smile on his face, cast his lewd eyes on Sakura Airi, and then said:

"Is there a warranty card? If not, fill in your address and contact information here!"

【Contact information....address.....】

Sakura Airi looked at the form handed over by the clerk and felt a little embarrassed. The clerk's eyes fell on her, making her feel very uncomfortable.......

But this digital camera is very important to Sakura Airi and must be repaired no matter what.

Sakura Airi was extremely tangled in her heart. After hesitating for a few seconds, she finally made up her mind and took out the camera, ready to hand it to the other party. Her fair and slender hands trembled slightly.

【That's the camera Shizuku uses herself! There must be many, many private photos of Shizuku in it! I can even feel Shizuku's body temperature! 】

Such dirty thoughts kept popping up in the clerk's mind, and at the same time he stretched out his hand, ready to take the camera handed over by Sakura Airi - but at this moment, another hand suddenly stopped between them.

Saiki Kusuo

"Show me your camera, maybe I can fix it."

Saiki Kusuo said to Sakura Airi

"Eh?"

Sakura Airi was a little confused and stunned for a moment, but she still chose to hand the camera to Saiki Kusuo.

Saiki put the camera in his hand and pretended to examine with it, and at the same time secretly activated his super power - Recovery.

Ability to return objects to their previous state, thereby achieving a repair effect in a sense.

This ability can also be used on people, but if the target is alive or injured, they will return again the next day.

【What is this kid doing? That's Shizuku's camera! You are not qualified to touch it! 】

The clerk was shouting in his heart at this moment, constantly insulting Saiki Kusuo.

And all his words were heard by Saiki Kusuo.

However, Saiki Kusuo did not say anything for the time being, pretending not to know anything, and then handed the camera to Sakura Airi:

"It's fixed, take it"

"Ah?"

Sakura Airi was a little surprised. She took the camera and pressed the power button with some anxiety. The originally damaged camera actually turned on successfully.

【It turns out......It was actually repaired.........I can avoid this clerk.....I have to express my gratitude to him.....But.....Should.....How to speak......and.....what is his name......Is he called Saiki?.....】

‘Yare,Yare, did you finally remember my name?’

"Saiki, I didn’t expect you to be quite proficient in electronic products! But why didn't you help Sakura fix it earlier?"

Kushida Kikyo on the side asked with some doubts.

"I'm not very proficient, but I just suddenly remembered that it might just be a loose battery, because I have encountered this situation before."

Saiki Kusuo casually made an excuse and said

【But...the battery loose? But I tried everything yesterday and couldn't turn it on......Saiki-san.....Did you do something? 】

Sakura Airi still has some doubts in her heart

"But this way, you can also save a lot of points!"

Kushida Kikyo smiled at Sakura Airi, then turned to look at the clerk just now,

"Since it has been fixed, I won’t bother you anymore!"

"Still checking it out! Maybe there are other error or something like that!"

Seeing that he missed the opportunity to obtain Sakura Airi's personal contact information, the clerk said quickly.

At the same time, he kept cursing Kusuo Saiki in his heart:

"This damn brat dares to ruin my good deeds! What a damn guy you are!"

"No more checking."

Saiki Kusuo said slowly, and at the same time he raised his head and cast his gaze on the clerk. His gaze became a little sharp in a rare way.

‘Yare,yare, I heard all the words you just scolded me in your heart.’

‘Although it has no direct interest in me, if people like you are allowed to stay in school, it may have very serious consequences.——’

‘Therefore, as the price of provoking a psycher, be prepared to be aware.