Chapter 9:Is his name Saiki...Kunio?

【Who is Kushida eating with?】

"Sure enough, it was noticed by others. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart, he already knew that the attention around him was gradually falling on him. 

[That person..... It seems to be someone from our D class.,What is he called Saiki Kunio ?]

'Hey, hey, I don't have much to do with the class, but does your name really have anything to do with me?'

[I'm so envious, he ate with the big beauties in our class so soon, it looks so intimate!] 

"If you can hear her inner thoughts, I'm afraid you won't be envious. ’

Saiki Kusuo sighed in his heart, and sure enough, people like Kushida Kikyo are really bad at all, and he doesn't like this. 

I've just eaten the dessert I've been dreaming of from Kushida Kikyo, and I don't need any special contact after that. 

"Kushida,Saiki!, you are here!"

And at this time, a light and energetic female voice came from the other side, it was Ichinose Honami, who was the first outsider Saiki Kusuo knew. 

Her personality is very outgoing, and although she has only known Saiki Kusuo and Kushida Kikyo for a short time, she has already regarded the two as her friends. 

The moment he saw Ichinose, the voice in Saiki Kusuo's head became even more noisy. l

[Damn, there's another big beauty!] 

[She's from class B?seems to be called Ichinose?] 

DAMN YOU SAIKI KUNIO!!!

'Hey, hey, who's the Kunio you're talking about?'

Saiki Kusuo was a little helpless in his heart, the appearance of Ichinose Honami made his eyes fall more, and he didn't expect that as soon as he came to school, he would be targeted by a few social cows, and he hadn't seen much of an extroverted person before. 

He glanced at the source of the heartfelt sound just now, and he was also a member of Class D. 

Sudo Ken,Yamauchi Haruki and Kanji Ike. 

"Don't get involved with the three of them. ’

In his mind, Saiki Kusuo had already placed the three of them on the same level as a Nendou Riki-like creatures. 

"The two of you have a good relationship!Isn't it already~"

A meaningful smile appeared on Ichinose's face, and she asked very gossipily, 

"Already together?"

"No, no!"

Kushida Kikyo's face was flushed, and she looked like a shy girl. 

However, this innocent appearance is also disguised, and it is impossible for her heart to put Saiki Kusuo on the love list. 

"It's just that I entrusted Saiki-san before, and I want him to help me communicate with Horikita-san, to see if I can ease the relationship or something... But things don't go as planned. "

"Ah, is that so?"

Ichinose Honami on the side raised her brow a little puzzled, 

"Did you know each other before?, and why did Horikita-san have such an attitude?"

When he heard the words, 'Did you know each other before?' Kushida Kikyo's face changed in an instant, and although it was only for a short moment, Saiki Kusuo still noticed the change in her expression. 

Kushida Kikyo seems to want to get closer to Horikita Suzune on the surface, but in fact, she wants to use various means to kick Horikita Suzune out of school.

"I don't know, maybe Horikita-san isn't good at interpersonal communication. "

Kushida Kikyo shrugged his shoulders and skipped the first question that Hakanami Ichinose had just asked, as if he and Horikita Suzune had only known each other since the start of school,

"I still want to bring the class together as a group as much as possible. "

"If that's the case, I might be able to give you some advice!" 

Ichinose immediately told Kushida Kikyo about some of her experiences in Class B, thinking that this might be able to help the other party. 

In just one day, Ichinose became one with the rest of their class, and unlike Kushida Kikyo's hypocrisy, Ichinose was more sincere and enthusiastic. 

However, Saiki Kusuo didn't care about these things, he just looked at the two people in front of him who started chatting helplessly, and now it would be impossible to leave the table for a while. 

  ...... 

By the time Ichinose and Kushida Kikyo finished chatting, it was already ten minutes later, and for Saiki Kusuo, this was the longest ten minutes in his life, and he could have done more in these ten minutes, but after all, he ate the dessert that Kushida Kikyo treated, and it was not good to leave directly. 

"Saiki-san, do you want to go back to the dormitory together?" 

Kushida Kikyo asked, her eyes focused on Saiki Kusuo, who immediately shook his head in refusal. 

Kushida Kikyo and Ichinose Honami are pretty beauties, and it's easy to attract other people's attention when they walk outside, and if Saiki Kusuo walks with the two of them, I'm afraid they will also attract the attention of others—maybe there's hatred in their sight. 

Moreover, Saiki Kusuo and the others have other things to arrange, and he is going to go to other locations in the school to have a look. 

For example, the library, I heard that there are all kinds of books there, and reading mystery novels is one of Saiki Kusuo's few hobbies. 

"See you tomorrow!"

Kushida Kikyo smiled and waved his hand at Saiki Kusuo, and then left with Ichinose Honami who seemed extremely intimate. 

And without waiting for Saiki Kusuo to stand up, Sudo Ken, Haruki Yamauchi, and Ike Kanji surrounded almost immediately. ’

"Well, are you dating Kushida?!"

Some of the self-cooked Ike Kanji asked with a serious expression, and at the same time his eyes were locked on Saiki Kusuo's body. 

【Is Kunio really dating Kushida-chan?!Can't accept it!!】

"Hey, hey, you didn't even know my name from beginning to end, did you have to come over to talk? It seems that we have only spoken since the beginning of school, and you and Kushida should have known each other for less than two days, and the title is already Kushida-chan, which is really terrible." ’

There was a hint of disgust in Saiki Kusuo's gaze as he looked at them, but he still explained it for reasons that he wanted to avoid causing trouble as much as possible. 

"Haha,that's why are you making so fast progress!"

Ike Kanji and the others hugged their heads and said with a smile.

"Sorry, sorry, we don't mean anything else, just curiosity!"

"Simply curious?" What you were thinking just now was 'How could Kushida be such an ordinary boy together, why not me!' ’

Saiki complained in his heart expressionlessly.

Now I am even more sure that these three idiots are no different from Nendou Riki.