Chapter 25:There's someone stronger than you

Theoretically, with the strength of Saiki Kusuo's body, it is impossible to sneeze, but after hearing Sae's words just now, he seems to feel his nose itching.

The person that Chabashira Sae said was clearly himself.

If Horikita Suzune knew that Saiki Kusuo was very eager to stay in Class D, he would definitely feel that the other party was unreasonable.

Luckily, she wouldn't know about it for the rest of her life. ’

Saiki said in his heart, and then continued to 'secretly observe'.

"Is there really anyone like that?"

Horikita Suzune frowned, her eyes full of confusion, but soon her expression became serious, and she continued to express her incomprehension to Sae.

"Even if you go to the top of the school and say it, nothing will change - do you have any reason why you have to go to A?"

Sae doesn't seem to care about Horikita Suzune's words at all.

“...... I'm going to take my leave today, but remember, I'm not here yet. "

Horikita Suzune didn't answer Sae's words yet.

"Got it, then I'll keep it in mind. Ah yes, I've got one more person to come to the office, and it's related to you - Ayanokouji, come out. "

Immediately, Ayanokouji walked out of the pantry with a blank face, which made a look of surprise appear on Horikita's face, she didn't know why  Ayanokouji appeared here.

"Horikita, you can listen to the next words better, so let's use it as a reminder to be promoted to Class A. "

As Sae spoke, her gaze shifted to Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

"I got the results of the previous exam, Ayanokouji, you are a very special student,Biology fifty points, math fifty points, English fifty points...... By the way, this time the quiz is also fifty points. "

"Accident is a terrible thing. "

Ayanokouji said a little carelessly.

"It seems that you are really a nasty student, the fifth question of mathematics, the correct rate of the whole school year is less than 10%, you solved it perfectly, but this question is almost completely scored, you answered it incorrectly...... "."

"Just by chance, oh, by chance. "

'Looks like it doesn't have anything to do with me this time.' ’

Saiki Kusuo, who had been observing their conversation, thought in his heart that Horikita Suzune seemed to be a little difficult to accept such a thing, and Saiki Kusuo actually knew the details of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Now that it is basically certain that their conversation has nothing to do with him, Saiki Kusuo is also ready to stop using clairvoyance and leave the bathroom.

"And there seems to be someone in this class who is better at controlling scores than you, right?"

And at this time, Saiki Kusuo heard Chabashira Sae  say this, and immediately a trace of bad premonition appeared in his heart.

"I'll deny controlling the score at first, but listening to the teacher's words, it seems that anyone can really control the results of this exam?"

Kiyotaka asked, his gaze also projected on the entrance exam report card on Sae's desk

"Who?"

And Horikita Suzune on the side also immediately questioned.

"Are you two familiar with Saiki Kusuo?"

Sae immediately asked.

'???’

Saiki Kusuo's brows furrowed instantly, he didn't expect Chabashira Sae to actually mention his name,

'Is it still me?but it shouldn't be, I shouldn't have shown any flaws, why did Chabashira-sensei mention my name?'

Saiki Kusuo didn't understand in his heart, he should be acting very ordinary, why was he still targeted by Sae?

'No, no, no, with the character of Chabashira-sensei, it is very likely that it is just a verbal statement, deliberately making others suspect me..... Not being able to use telepathy now and not knowing what she's thinking, what a troublesome guy..... It must be because of that guy in the air supplication. ’

Saiki Kusuo knew very well that he did not enroll through formal channels, but because Saiki Kusuke used his network to open a back door for himself, in a sense, it was no different from the way Ayanokouji Kiyotaka entered the school, so he was suspected by Chabashira Sae.

And the people who come to this school have at least some aspect of excellence, even people like Sudo Ken, who are a mess, have a very high level of achievement in basketball, compared to them, Saiki Kusuo seems a little too ordinary.

'A little bit concerned. ’

Saiki Kusuo muttered to himself in his heart, if there were any small moves after Sae, it might bring a lot of trouble.

After using his clairvoyance to see if there was anything in the men's bathroom near the office, Saiki Kusuo immediately used his teleportation ability to come to the bathroom near the office.

Each teleportation has a three-minute interval, but that's more than enough time for Saiki.

It's still a bit of a distance from the office, and telepathy can't fully hear it. ’

While Saiki Kusuo was speaking in his heart, he activated his superpowers again.

Stealth.

The body is optically invisible, completely transparent in human vision, and it takes a minute to cast the spell, and it lasts up to ten minutes, but if it is touched by others, it will be lifted immediately, and before the start of school, Saiki Kusuo used this ability to avoid the vast number of cameras in the school and observe the environment in the school.

After activating the stealth ability, Saiki Kusuo immediately walked quickly to the vicinity of the office.

"Saiki?"

Horikita Suzune's tone was full of doubt, she didn't expect Sae to mention the name.

[Saiki Kusuo, the guy who barely has a presence in the class, right? I've only spoken to him for a few words, and if I'm not mistaken, his grades in the small exams are okay - but that's because he got the test questions in advance, and his ranking in the class is only in the middle of the class. 】

It seems that the average student didn't notice anything unusual. ’

Saiki Kusuo nodded, and at the same time shifted his gaze to Ayanokouji next to him.

"Saiki? I don't talk to him much, but if I want to compare it to the others, I think I know him well. "

Kiyotaka replied slowly, in terms of class interpersonal relationships, there was not much difference between him and Saiki Kusuo's situation.

[Saiki Kusuo? It seems that I really ignored him a little before. 】

Saiki Kusuo and The COTEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें