Chapter 7:Horikita Manabu

[Sure enough, it's just a group of defective products in Class D, just the first day, there are already a lot of people who don't take classes seriously.] 】

【Go ahead and enjoy!】

[Anyway, in a month's time, you will see what the real hell is. 】

Saiki Kusuo raised his head and looked at Chabashira Sae who was teaching on the podium, although the other party looked like he didn't care about anything, but in fact, he could see the movements of everyone below the classroom clearly. 

Sae is also not prepared to tell her students about the school rules, leaving them to fall on their own. 

'Each class starts with 1,000 points, and the number of points distributed to students each month is the class number of points multiplied by 100. ’

'Being late, playing with your phone for class, sleeping..... These things are recorded and points are deducted. ’

"It seems like I've already been deducted a few points. ’

Saiki Kusuo knew the rules of the school, and while he was really interested in the school's sweets, he didn't choose to interfere too much with his superpowers in the activities of the rest of the class. 

But even so, Saiki Kusuo naturally wouldn't watch himself deduct his points because he was implicated by others. 

As the bell rang for the end of class, Sae left the classroom quickly, seemingly unwilling to stay in the classroom for a second longer. 

"The next class is PE class! I'm really curious about what PE classes are like at this school. "

"The timetable says that our first PE class is like a swimming lesson!"

"I don't know what the swimming pool looks like in this school, I'm so curious!, and the swimsuits are also prepared for us by the school!"

There was a lot of discussion, and they were full of curiosity and anticipation for the physical education class. 

'Swimming lessons are much better than other sports. ’

Saiki breathed a long sigh of relief, the swimming lesson was acceptable. 

If it's a sport like baseball, if I don't be able to control the force and throw the ball off someone's head, that's bad. 

[If I go to the locker room alone, will it seem that my popularity is too bad, and find someone who seems to be in the same condition as me.] 】

And just as Saiki Kusuo was about to go to the locker room, he heard a familiar voice behind him. 

Saiki Kusuo quickened his pace and walked towards the door of the classroom, trying to avoid being picked and targeted by the other party as much as possible. 

But he had barely taken a step when a familiar, slightly languid voice sounded behind him. 

"Saiki, do you want to go to the locker room together?" 

The owner of the voice is none other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 

[Saiki Kusuo doesn't seem to have much communication with the people around him, and he doesn't talk much in the group chat, and he seems to be the type who doesn't like interpersonal communication very much. 】

[Yesterday he went to Horikita and mentioned the matter about Kushida, obviously it was not his own idea, but he accepted a commission from Kushida, and I have to admit that Kushida is more capable in this regard. 】

[I don't want to be noticed by too many people, but if I don't maintain a minimum of interpersonal communication, I'm afraid I'll be regarded as a freak.] 】

Kiyotaka's thought was extremely noisy, and Saiki Kusuo had never seen someone with so much mental activity like the other party. 

But Ayanokouji's idea is not wrong, if you don't maintain a minimum of interpersonal interactions, I'm afraid it's easier to make yourself a little 'eye-catching', and if you are regarded as a freak by others, it will be troublesome. 

It just so happens that Ayanokouji's personality is closer to himself, and the other party seems to be hiding some secrets, trying to reduce his presence in the class as much as possible, which coincides with himself. 

Saiki Kusuo's gaze fell on Kiyotaka Ayakoji's body, and the ability to see through was automatically activated, and he was soon able to clearly see the muscle fibers on the other party's body. 

'The body has obviously been exercised for a very long time, as a high school student, this kind of physical condition seems to be a bit exaggerated, it is related to the white room he mentioned earlier.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka wanted to hide himself, but he would never have thought that Saiki Kusuo would basically know his details the first time he saw him. 

With Saiki Kusuo's ability, he could have continued to dig deeper into the things about the White Room, but he wasn't interested. 

Perhaps Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a little more special than others, but after all, it is only at the level of mortals, but his seemingly indisputable personality is more compatible with himself. 

"Okay. "

Saiki Kusuo nodded, and then followed Ayakoji Kiyotaka together, came to the locker room together, changed into a swimsuit, and then went to the pool where the physical education class was located. 

It is a very large space, the huge pool can accommodate 100 people without a problem, the water in the pool is also very clear, the blue tiles at the bottom of the pool make the whole pool look like the blue water, and there are professional lifeguards on standby. 

For this school, the students inside are a very valuable resource. 

"Saiki-san!"

And at this moment, a light voice came from the side, and just by listening to it, I knew its identity, Kushida Kikyo. 

At this moment, Kushida Kikyo is wearing the same one-piece swimsuit as other girls, but the curves of her slender body are undoubtedly revealed, and if there is a perfect 'S', she can easily capture the attention of the opposite sex. 

Saiki Kusuo tilted his head slightly, avoiding letting his gaze stay on Kushida Kikyo for too long, otherwise his perspective ability would continue to spread. 

"Did the two of you come together?" 

On the other side,Horikita Suzune, who was leaning against the wall, folded his hands in front of his chest, and his gaze swept over Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Kusuo Saiki. 

Although in the curve of her upper body, Horikita Suzune is not comparable to Kushida Kikyo, but she also has a stunning figure, and her fair and slender legs under the swimsuit are very straight. 

"After all, there aren't many people like us who aren't good at interpersonal interactions. "

Ayanokouji said slowly. 

Saiki Kusuo turned his head slightly and looked at the other side, although the physical education teacher had not yet come, there were already many students who couldn't wait to get into the pool.

And at this time, Saiki Kusuo caught a somewhat familiar voice. 

[Is this the first years of class D?] 

The sound came from another level of the wall of the pool room. 

If I'm not mistaken, the person who spoke was Horikita Manabu. ’

Saiki Kusuo was a little impressed by this voice, because it was the same person who spoke as a student representative at their entrance ceremony.