Chapter 33:Her true face

"Why should I participate?"

Saiki Kusuo expressed his incomprehension.

Horikita Suzune stood in front of Saiki Kusuo, and her extremely serious gaze fell directly on Saiki Kusuo's body, as if she wanted to peek into Saiki Kusuo's heart, and at the same time said:

"First, although your grades are in the middle of the class, it should be more than enough to teach them, and you look very close to them. "

'You seem to have a bit of a deep misunderstanding of me, when did I get to know them ?'

Saiki complained in his heart, but he didn't say it.

"The second point is that the class points are definitely linked to everyone's test scores, I hope everyone can get better results, so that we have a better chance of being promoted to Class A, now we are almost 400 points away from Class A, we have to find ways to recover this point in the shortest possible time!"

Horikita Suzune's voice was sonorous and powerful, on the one hand, she really wanted everyone in the class to further improve their test scores, and at the same time, she also wanted to judge whether what Sae said earlier was true, and whether Saiki Kusuo was deliberately controlling the score.

Of course, Saiki Kusuo's heart refused, he didn't want to deal with these people anymore, there was not a single fuel-efficient lamp in this room.

And if you participate in the book club, then your spare time will also be occupied a lot.....

But on this occasion, Saiki Kusuo has no room to refuse at all, and if he refuses, he will be more likely to be entangled by the other, so he has no choice but to nod.

"Then it's decided for the time being, let's meet in the library tomorrow after school, and that's it for today. "

Horikita Suzune said in an almost commanding tone, and then left here, for her, her goal has been achieved, there is no need to stay here.

"That's it for today. "

The atmosphere had become a little bad, and Sudo Keb and the others left the room immediately, leaving only Kushida Kikyo alone in his room

'Oi,oi, you haven't cleaned up your garbage yet, are you just leaving like that?'

"Sorry, everyone else is gone, Saiki-san, I'll help you clean up!"

Kushida Kikyo said with a smile, looking very friendly and taking the initiative to clean the room.

[I have to maintain a perfect image, this kind of detail can't be missed, as long as this way, like Saiki and others, they will trust me more, and then they can be better used to drop out Horikita Suzune.] 】

"How hostile you are to Horikita is, in a sense, to the point of being a little demonic.,But it seems that Horikita doesn't know much about your past.'

Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart,

If you don't have telepathic ability, you should think that Kushida is a very good person, no wonder the popularity is very good, but after knowing her true face, she can't go back. '

After a few minutes of cleaning, Saiki's room was basically as clean as ever, and Kushida Kikyo also clapped her hands and looked at Saiki Kusuo with a smile:

"It's almost cleaned!Then I'll go!"

After saying this, Kushida Kikyo also left Saiki Kusuo's room.

'Hey, it's finally over. '

Saiki Kusuo let out a long sigh of relief, this meaningless celebration was finally over.

He looked at his room to see if anyone else had tampered with it - theoretically, it was possible to buy a camera or something like that at this school, and it would be a problem if his own room was also monitored.

But after a glance around the clairvoyant eye, nothing strange remained in the room -

"Wait. "

Saiki Kusuo saw a black object lying on his bed, and looked at it, it was a student's mobile phone terminal, which should be Kushida Kikyo.

"I guess she just accidentally forgot about it. '

Saiki Kusuo picked up her phone and thought about it,

No, if Kushida finds out that she didn't take her phone and returns here, it will be troublesome, and I may not be able to go home tonight. '

Not really, if you're in the same class, it's a bit unreasonable to send something to the lost and found office without returning it to the owner. '

'Can I use my superpowers to teleport directly?' No, in the case of long distances, the ability to teleport objects cannot be precisely controlled, and you can only choose two things to switch positions..... It is also not very feasible to exchange for equivalence, the target of the exchange cannot be determined, and the risk is too high. '

There are countless possibilities in Saiki Kusuo's mind, but in the end, there is only one way to solve it, and that is to send the phone back.

"Yare yare. "

Saiki Kusuo sighed and used clairvoyance to observe the location of Kushida Kikyo, and the other party did not choose to go directly to the dormitory, but went to the square in front of the dormitory.

'Strange, what is she going to do?No matter, if I don't give her phone now, it will be a problem to knock on my room door again.' '

Saiki shook his head, although he was very afraid of trouble, but in order to avoid causing more trouble in the future, he could only follow.

There is a surveillance camera near the dormitory building, and in order to prevent trouble, he did not choose to use his superpowers, but took the elevator downstairs to the square in front of the dormitory building.

"What are she doing so late?"

Saiki had some doubts in his heart, but he still quickened his pace, and at the same time used his clairvoyance to find the location of Kushida Kikyo, and the other party seemed to have walked to a no-man's corner of the campus.

And soon, he heard the extremely noisy voice of Kushida Kikyo.

Relying on your cute appearance and good grades, you look like no one in your eyes, it's disgusting, disgusting!Do you really think you're the center of the class?]

[I must let you drop out of school

, I must let you drop out of school!]

"Yare yare."

Saiki Kusuo looked at Kushida Kikyo in the distance with a blank face.