Chapter 40:The point

Early the next morning, classroom.

Sudo sat in his seat, his whole person looked wilted, without any vitality, and the dark circles on his face also looked very obvious.

"Sudo, why do you look so restless?"

Ike Kanji noticed Sudo's appearance, and asked with some curiosity, usually Sudo Ken looks energetic, but today it is like two different guy.

"I didn't sleep well last night....."

Sudo Ken sighed and said helplessly,

"Had a nightmare ...... night"

"Nightmares?"

"Dreams are full of mathematical formulas...... I barely slept at night, and when I did, it was as if there were countless formulas in my mind..... It's horrible....."

As Sudo spoke, his whole body shuddered.

"Thinking about it day and dreaming at night, it shows that you have been studying lately. "

"Don't say it..... Every time I do something, I always feel like someone in my heart is forcing me to study, and as soon as I pick up my phone, a mathematical formula comes to mind..... Now I'm a little afraid to pick up my phone....."

Sudo Ken kept complaining to Ike Kanji, and the conversation between the two of them was clearly heard by Saiki Kusuo.

And all of this was done by Saiki Kusuo.

'I can't blame you for that, Sudo. ’

High school students are supposed to study hard. ’

We can only avoid having a book club if we get good grades, and you must be thinking that you might as well spend these two hours practicing, right? So I'll trouble you a little bit during this time. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart.

When Sudo Ken was sleeping last night, Saiki Kusuo used the telepathy technique to transmit various formulas into his mind, and even if Sudo Ken couldn't understand the principle of this formula, he was almost able to memorize them.

"Last night it was Sudo, tonight it's Ike and Yamauchi's turn.....

Saiki Kusuo's gaze was projected on the other two as if he were looking for prey.

Presumably, if the three of them have learned almost, this reading club will not need to continue.

Victory is beckoning to Saiki Kusuo.

.....

After school in the afternoon, Horikita Suzune led everyone to the library again, took out a stack of papers, and distributed them to everyone present.

"Here are some of the questions I prepared for you, finish them in half an hour, and then I'll give you corrections. "

These are some of the questions that Horikita Suzune specially wrote based on the knowledge points explained yesterday, in order to see how the other people present learned yesterday.

[These questions are not difficult, as long as you can master yesterday's knowledge points, there should be no big problem.] 】

Horikita Suzune thought so in her heart.

[However..... Don't even think about it, those three definitely didn't review when they went back, and they did a mess in the exam. 】

"Why should I have hope for these people? they are just a bunch of burdensome ......]

[No, no, you have to keep your mentality, everything must be on the premise of rising to Class A. 】

It's really hard for you to want to tutor these guy. ’

Saiki Kusuo was now able to understand Horikita Suzune a little, and at the same time shifted his gaze to the others.

"Horikita-san, why don't you have my test papers?"

Kushida Kikyo maintained an unflawed smile on her face and looked at Suzune Horikita.

[Is this girl provoking me again?]

For Kushida Kikyo, she and Horikita Suzune are basically half-torn faces, but because of the presence of others, in order to maintain their perfect image, Kushida Kikyo still continues to disguise her usual appearance.

And for Horikita Suzune-

She didn't know anything.

"Your grades have been good, you don't need this kind of thing, just correct their answers with me. "

[This girl is relying on her grades above me?]

"I also want to fill in the gaps! After all, I have a lot of knowledge that I haven't memorized!"

Kushida Kikyo continued to reply, seemingly resolute.

Horikita Suzune's brows furrowed, she didn't think Kushida Kikyo needed extra tuition, so she didn't print her copy of the paper.

"Sorry, I didn't print the extra rolls. "

"In that case, there's no way to do it!

[She really did it on purpose. 】

Saiki Kusuo pretended not to see anything, and looked at the others present with his spare eyes.

[This is the question that Horikita talked about yesterday..... But I didn't remember it at all..... What should I do? I will definitely be scolded by Horikita when I wait for the meeting!]

Ike Kanji and Haruki Yamauchi had almost identical inner thoughts, and the two of them did not start writing for a long time, and Saiki Kusuo was not surprised by this.

[What is Sudo doing? Write so fast?]

On the contrary, it was Ken Sudo who seemed to 'write like a god', and quickly filled in the answers.

[I don't know what the principle is, but it's similar to most of the knowledge points I dreamed in yesterday.....'s dream! I can't forget it. 】

'Good. ’

Saiki nodded in his heart.

[These questions are not much different from yesterday's knowledge points.,It seems that Horikita should have designed the question very carefully.,The solution to this question is .....]

Almost instantly,Ayanokouji knew the solution to all these problems, but he didn't rush to write.

[Do I need to score 50 points? No, after all, this is the knowledge point that Horikita talked about yesterday, and he should get a relatively high score, but there is a little bit of a strange thing, why does Sudo seem to be so confident in doing the questions? Did he review last night? He shouldn't be such a person, right? Also, what about the situation on Saiki's side?]

Ayanokouji quietly shifted his attention to Saiki Kusuo, but the latter had already noticed his small movements.

'Are you still staring at me at this time?' ’

Saiki Kusuo was a little helpless-

But at the same time, Saiki Kusuo also realized that he also seemed to be in a predicament.

Horikita Suzune handed over his test paper, how many points should he get?

In normal times, Saiki Kusuo can use the mental activities of the students around him to get a mediocre score in the exam-

And at this moment, these few people around have no reference value at all.