Chapter 18:Bargain

Saiki's brow twitched slightly, he knew very well that this number was a bit ridiculously high. l

[50,000 points.... Wouldn't it be too high? But these freshmen don't know what the real price is, right? When I bought the questions for 30,000 points in the midterm exam of the first grade, I can earn back 20,000 points at once! I have to get a little from the freshmen, so that I can improve my food a little!] 

'One second you were thinking about dating Kushida, and the next you were thinking about earning points from our first-graders?'

Saiki Kusuo didn't know what to say, 

'You bought it for 30,000 points,and now you sell it for 50,000 points, you're so good at business... But in this way, Kushida probably won't buy the test questions, although the test score will definitely not be so high when the time comes, but as long as you don't deduct the points, you can accept it, and it can also avoid the rise in class ranking that causes too much attention. ’

As soon as he thought of this, the corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth rose slightly, although there were some unexpected circumstances, but in general, it should still be according to his own ideas. 

He turned his head slightly and looked at Kushida Kikyo with a smile on his face. 

"50,000 points?, how about I ask my classmates first?"

Kushida said with a smile as she took out her phone. 

Do you think I'll really believe your bullshit?] 

Kushida Kikyo's inner thoughts and the way she showed them can be said to be completely different. 

[Saiki Kusuo, you should also know how outrageous this price is, bargain directly!] 

'Sorry, I don't have any other plans to do anything. ’

Saiki Kusuo could hear Kushida Kikyo's thought, but he didn't have such thoughts, and for him, this test question was of little use. 

[This guy, don't you think the price is too high?] 

Kushida Kikyo thought as her fingers slid lightly over the terminal, but she still forwarded the matter to the group. 

Kushida Kikyo: Everyone, I asked the senpai, the number of points to buy the test question is 50,000 points, what do you think?

Soon, the rest of the class was quick to respond. 

Hirata Yosuke: He wants 50,000 points? It feels a bit expensive, what do you think?17o4oB

Sudo Ken: I don't think it's necessary, it's too expensive, there are forty people in the class, and the average is more than 1,000 points. 

Ike Kanji: I also think it's a little too expensive. 

'Looks like they have some brains. ’

The corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth rose slightly, it was a better choice not to buy test questions, so that the score would not be ridiculously high, and he didn't want the class to be promoted to Class A too early. 

He knew very well that the students in Class A were a thorn in the eyes of the students in other classes. 

Kushida Kikyo: However, I think this question is quite important... After all, I heard that this exam will affect our points..... I wish our class had a higher number of points!

Saiki Kusuo noticed that Kushida Kikyo seemed to be a little obsessed with buying test questions, and at the same time, he also heard the other party's almost gushing heart. 

[I must buy the test questions this time, not for the sake of the grades, but for the sake of Horikita Suzune, you guys! According to your withdrawn character, even if the whole class buys the test questions, you will not buy them, everyone will further notice your emotiom, and the rest of the class will become more and more alienated from you! I will definitely not let you feel good, I must let you drop out of school!Horikita Suzune, you damn woman!] 

‘......’

Saiki Kusuo pursed his lips, Kushida Kikyo's attachment to Horikita Suzune was a little too terrifying. 

The reason why shewanted to buy the test questions turned out to be to get Horikita Suzune to drop out?

"This girl, the devil is a little scary, but Kushida-san, there shouldn't be a way to realize your plan, after all, everyone is not stupid...'

Ike Kanji: Then I think it's really necessary to buy it! Kushida-san, but she is also for the sake of our class! We must not waste a piece of Kushida's heart!

Ike Kanji: Then I think it's really necessary to buy it! Kushida-san, but she is also for the sake of our class! We must not waste a piece of Kushida's humble!

Sudo Ken: I support.

Haruki Yamauchi: That's right, yes, I think so too!

?

In Saiki's thought, a huge question mark suddenly emerged. 

Apparently some of these guys have just raised their objections, why did they change their position in just a few seconds?

Saiki Kusuo glanced at Kushida Kikyo with his spare eyes, and he couldn't help but have the idea that the other party was also a Psychic. 

Hirata Yosuke: Then let's start a poll and see if anyone wants to buy the test questions, and then we'll split the scores evenly!

Hirata Yosuke posted a group vote, and the rest of the class quickly voted yes, even the previously skeptical Karuizawa Kei voted in favor, and after she voted, several other girls also chose to vote for it - only Suzune Horikita chose to refuse. 

She didn't need it, and she probably didn't want to make the same choices as the rest of the class. 

'Oi,oi....'

Saiki Kusuo is a little helpless, if he chooses to refuse now, he will definitely be regarded by others as a freak like Horikita Suzune. 

He didn't have any choice but to press the yes option as well. 

39 votes in favour and 1 vote against. 

Buying test questions has become a sure thing. 

Hirata Yosuke: Then Kushida-san, I'll trouble you to buy the test questions later!

Kushida Kikyo: Okay, but I'm definitely 50,000 points too expensive, I'll see if I can cut the price!

Kanji Ike: Kushida-san's great!

Haruki Yamauchi: Kushida-san is a angel!

Sudo Len: I'm sorry for wasting your time!

'Did they selectively ignore me?'

This is also a good thing for Saiki Kusuo, but now that he has to decide to buy the test questions, he can't sit idly by. 

Even if everyone is evenly divided, they still have to pay more than 1,000 points. 

That's enough money for him to taste several coffee puddings. 

"That senpai, can you be cheaper!"l

Kushida Kikyo put down her phone, and since Saiki Kusuo didn't say anything, then she could only bargain in person. 

"No!50,000 is 50,000!"

Sato said immediately.