Chapter 55:Pervert...?

The next morning, there were no classes, so Saiki Kusuo met Kushida Kikyo early.

Although it was said that he was accompanying Sakura Airi to rest with the camera, Kushida Kikyo made an appointment with Saiki Kusuo in advance.

"Good morning, Saiki!"

Kushida Kikyo greeted Saiki Kusuo very warmly, and the latter responded out of courtesy.

"By the way, Saiki! I discovered something yesterday......"

While Kushida Kikyo was talking, she handed her mobile phone to Saiki Kusuo, and there was a photo of a graceful girl on it.

Sakura Airi, or the internet idol 'Shizuku'.

In the photo, Sakura Airi does not wear glasses, and her beauty is revealed without any cover. She has twin tails and looks like a energetic girl, which is completely different from Sakura Airi's usual gloomy appearance.

Kushida Kikyo was able to find Sakura Airi’s blog, and Saiki Kusuo had to admit how awesome she is.

"Do you recognize who this is?"

"Who is this?"

Of course Saiki Kusuo knows this person's identity, but he still pretends not to know.

"Why? Have you never heard of the internet idol Shizuku?"

"Sorry, haven't heard of it."

Saiki Kusuo shook his head. If he said he knew, he might be misunderstood by Kushida Kikyo or others. The people who are interested in this kind of Internet idol should be guys like Ike Kanji.

"Yeah.....Forget it, she is a very famous idol on the Internet!"

"I see"

"Don't you think she looks like someone in our class?"

"Who?"

"It's Sakura! Look at this background.....Isn't it the door of our dormitory?"

"It seems true."

Saiki Kusuo replied. After saying these words, he realized that he should have answered with a more surprised tone and expression, but fortunately Kushida Kikyo didn't pay too much attention.

"Shizuku hasn't responded to comments recently, exactly three months ago - Sakura is her idol Shizuku......Although it feels very different, this may be the reason why she doesn't like to communicate with others."

This school has regulations prohibiting communication with the outside world, but it does not prohibit things like surfing the Internet, so even if she comes to the school, Sakura Airi can still log in to her account and see comments, but she cannot reply. That's all.

"It should be, but I think it’s better not to mention this aspect later and pretend not to know."

"Um."

After the two communicated for a while, they went to the school's Cyber ​​City together - here, there are all kinds of electronic products. As long as you have enough points, there is nothing you can't buy.

And Sakura Airi has already I've been waiting at the gate of Cyber City for a long time.

"I just waited for Sakura-san, I was really sorry yesterday!"

After Kushida Kikyo saw Sakura Airi, she immediately showed an embarrassed expression and said to the other party. There seemed to be no flaws.

"What.....what.....I did it accidentally.....I'm very sorry for asking you to come with me."

Sakura Airi glanced at the two of them, but her timid eyes quickly moved away, and she could only stare at the bricks on the ground.

Even someone like Kushida Kikyo who can basically chat with anyone, Sakura Airi was a little at a loss, but there was no other way. In order to repair her camera, she could only agree to Kushida Kikyo's invitation and come to the Cyber City together, if it weren't for this reason.......Sakura Airi will basically not come here. This is not just for social reasons.

【Fine.....This time, Kushida-san is accompanying me.....and this.....classmate.....】

‘Do you not know my name at all?’

【The way Kushida-san looked at me earlier changed......Do they already know?....My identity.....】

‘What a keen intuition. '

Saiki Kusuo sighed in his heart, Sakura Airi is the most intuitive person he has ever seen. Perhaps this comes from the experience of being an idol, so she can sensitively detect the subtle changes in other people that are difficult to describe.

【If they weren't there.....I don't dare to go at all.....that position】

‘For people like Sakura, this kind of situation is simply a nightmare.’

【Especially.....that clerk.....】

‘Store clerk? I seemed to have heard from Sakura yesterday that she was very concerned about a certain clerk in the digital store. Is it because of some reason?" Saiki Kusuo became a little confused. Sakura Airi's mood seemed to be a little fearful, but we should be able to find out the reason later.

"Then let's go! Sakura-san!"

Kushida Kikyo smiled at Sakura Airi, and then led the way into the Cyber City. There was a dazzling array of products inside, including laptops, game consoles, and cameras......There are also all kinds of electronic equipment. It is hard to imagine that this is a store that can appear inside a high school.

Although each student's dormitory will be equipped with a computer, it can only provide the most basic Internet functions. If you want to play games or do other things, the Cyber ​​City has more advanced computers to choose from.

Saiki Kusuo also didn't like such an occasion. Although there were not many students, there were a lot of shopping mall staff here, so he had to hear more noise.’

"The pit area is there!"

Kushida Kikyo saw the location of the maintenance area at a glance, stretched out his hand to point in that direction, and walked quickly over.

Saiki Kusuo and Sakura Airi followed behind Kushida Kikyo - and Sakura Airi seemed to notice What, she started to get a little nervous

【It's that person.....he is still there.....】

Following Sakura Airi's gaze, Saiki Kusuo noticed a man with a wretched face standing at the front desk of the maintenance area. He was the maintenance staff member of the Cyber ​​City.

And what is even more wretched than his face is his voice

【It's Shizuku, it's Shizuku!】

【What a blessing. I never thought that Shizuku-chan would come to this school! I'm leaving you messages every day! Shizuku!】

【Shizuku-chan, Shizuku-chan, Shizuku-chan, Shizuku-chan! I want to be with you! Are you coming to buy anything again this time? ]

And all his thoughts were clearly heard by Saiki Kusuo.

‘Yare,Yare, that's it. ’

Saiki Kusuo narrowed his eyes slightly.