Chapter 43:Stalker

'What is this guy doing?'

Saiki Kusuo's attention was completely on the student, and he had some doubts in his heart, but he could also guess that the other party did not mean well.

With Sudo's flammable and explosive character, there may be some conflict that will break out at that time.

"Ahh ’

Saiki thought so in his heart, and immediately activated his ability -

At this moment, the boy from Class D was rushing towards Ken Sudo.

[Just hit it..... It must be painful...... However, this is Ryuen's order, and he must find a way to find fault with Sudo and provoke the other party. 】

'Sure enough, You are looking for trouble. ’

With a wave of his hand, the shoelaces under the boy's feet suddenly spread out and formed a knot in mid-air, and he lost his balance because of this, and the whole person fell directly in front of everyone and knelt on the ground.

  “....."

Sudo Ken and the others were a little unresponsive.

[It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!What, the shoelaces aren't fastened?!I'm obviously fastening my shoelaces?]

The boy got up from the ground in embarrassment, covered in dust, and looked down at his shoelaces, which simply fell apart.

The moment he fell, Saiki Kusuo untied the knot.

[Damn, how can this be, if I go back like this, you will definitely be beaten!]

He was about to get up and forcibly slammed into Sudo's body - but just then, a slender figure suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Ano, are you alright?"

Kushida Kikyo looked extremely concerned about the other party, stepped forward to ask, and held the other party's shoulder.

[Okay, what a cute girl!,She,Does she seem to be called Kushida Kikyo?】

'Oi,oi, oi, just now you was still looking in fear, and when you saw a beautiful girl, you instantly forgot your purpose?'

Saiki felt a little helpless in his heart.

"Excuse me, are you also a freshman in the first year?"

Kushida Kikyo looked at each other with a smile and asked in extremely gentle and kind words.

"Uh-huh..... I'm C.... No, Class D, just call me Yamawaki!"

The boy who called himself Yamawaki said with a smile.

Saiki Kusuo looked at Yamawaki, the ability to see through his skin layer by layer, and saw the other party's heart, at this time, Yamawaki's heart was simply a deer.

"Well, I'll take my leave!"

As he spoke, Yamawaki's face flushed a little red, and then he ran away.

"What a strange guy. "

Sudo Ken and the others didn't take this matter to heart, and left here directly, Sudo Ken and the others had to go to the basketball hall to train, and Ike Kanji and Haruki Yamauchi were ready to go back to the dormitory directly.

Kiyotaka looked back in the direction Yamawaki had just left.

[This guy was involved in the surveillance of us before, and it looks like the action just now should have been deliberately crashing into Sudo.....]

[Did he do this to deliberately provoke Sudo? What is the point of doing this? With Sudo's character, I'm afraid that just a few words of provocation may turn into a conflict, I remember it was written in the school rules that fighting in school is to quit school, is that what he is for? If so, the risk is too great. 】

[But what happened when he fell, judging from his expression, was it an accident at all?]

Ayanokouji is the only person other than Saiki Kusuo who notices that there is something wrong with Yamawaki.

[Forget it, let's wait and see what happens after that, if the people in Class D want to do something, they will definitely take action, just wait and see what happens.] 】

Kiyotaka thought so, and then returned to the dormitory with the others, as did Saiki Kusuo.

It's just that after Saiki Kusuo returned to the dormitory, he immediately activated the ability of clairvoyance, looking for the person named Yamawaki just now, and quickly found his location.

At this moment, Yamawaki is near the school gymnasium, sneakily hiding in a corner, staring intently at Ken Sudo, who is entering the arena.

"Ahh "

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart, and immediately activated his superpower, hiding his figure, and then moved behind Yamawaki for a moment.

[Did Sudo start practicing? I didn't succeed just now, so I had to find a way to provoke that person..... Otherwise,Ryuen will definitely not let go of this .....]

Sure enough, he still hasn't given up. ’

Saikk narrowed his eyes slightly, at this moment he was a few meters behind Yamawaki, but now he was in a state of invisibility, and Yamawaki couldn't even notice that there was a person behind him.

On the other side,Sudo Ken is doing some basketball practice, while Yamawaki is slowly approaching, ready to take the opportunity to crash into Sudo again -

It's just that as soon as he opened his legs, he fell to the ground again.

In the moment just now, Saiki Kusuo untied his shoelaces again and entangled them together.

Plop!

Yamawaki fell to his knees again, and the loud sound of his fall focused everyone's attention on him.

"You again?!"

Sudo's gaze was immediately cast on Yamawaki's body,

"Aren't you the guy just now?, are you following me?"

"I, I, I ......"

Yamawaki was at a loss all of a sudden, because not only Sudo Ken, but also many other people in the gymnasium, and their attention was all projected onto Yamawaki's body.

[Damn,damn..... Everybody notices me..... What to do..... The original plan simply could not be carried out. 】

"I want to learn basketball too..... That's why I came. "

Yamawaki could only quickly find a barely plausible excuse.

"Is it?"

Sudo's brow furrowed slightly—but he quickly stretched out, and a smile appeared on his face instead.

"That's right, the basketball coach and everyone else are here, let's just do a wave of body flanking!"

Without waiting for Yamawaki to refuse, the basketball team members on the side rushed up and grabbed him directly.

"Wait, wait!"