Chapter 46:Let me show you

The next day, the classroom.

"What's going on.... Why are you doing the same?"

Sudo looked at Ike Kanji with a surprised expression and asked suspiciously.

At this moment,Ike Kanji's face was staring at two incomparably rich dark circles, and his mouth was bloodless and a little white.

"Yesterday, I stayed up all night studying ....."

Ike Kanji said weakly.

"Huh,say it again?"

Haruki Yamauchi on the side had a surprised - even frightened expression on his face,

"You, did you study all night?"

"Hmm....."

Ike Kanji nodded, his voice was a little weak,

"Yesterday, I suddenly wanted to study hard, so I reviewed a lot of previous knowledge points all night....."

While Ike Kanji spoke, he couldn't help but recall what happened yesterday and felt a chill.

'I'm sorry, but for the sake of my precious rest, I'll make up for your lazy time. ’

Next to them, Saiki Kusuo looked down at his book with an expressionless face, as if he hadn't heard anything.

In fact,Ike Kanji's all-night study is exactly what Saiki Kusuo did.

Even without the ability of telepathy, Saiki Kusuo can know that Ike Kanji has thoughts about Kushida Kikyo, and during the book club,Ike Kanji spends almost half of his time in his mind fantasizing about how he should ask Kushida Kikyo out on a date.

And it can be said that it was because of Ike Kanji that Saiki Kusuo was discovered by Kushida Kikyo and had to use the ability to amnesticize.

In addition,Ike Kanji himself is also very lazy, which makes Saiki Kusuo have to take some extraordinary measures -

For example, telepathy and hypnosis.

Last night, as soon as Ike Kanji fell asleep, he would dream that Kushida Kikyo suddenly became fierce, as if he had changed a person, and also expressed her disgust and contempt for him because of his poor academic performance, which made Ike Kanji wake up countless times in his dreams.

After repeating it a few times,Ike Kanji couldn't sleep at all, and the terrible scenes in his dream kept repeating in his mind, and he had to study all night.

In fact, Saiki Kusuo transferred Kushida Kikyo's hatred for Horikita Suzune directly to Ike Kanji's mind, and deliberately hid the part involving the name.
[It's scary..... Kushida in a dream..... It's just an extremely resentful person......]

Unfortunately, that's what she really looks like, and if you actually see her in person, you'll just have a breakdown. ’

[I feel like I can't look directly at Kushida...... Scenes from dreams.... It's too real.....]

I've let you know her true face in advance, and it's also for your good, so put an end to the illusions in your heart,'

"Good morning!Ike!"

And at this time, Kushida Kikyo also walked into the classroom and said hello to Ike Kanji and the others with a smile.

【Angel!Kushida-san's Angel is an Angel at all!Sure enough, dreams and reality are opposite!】

【Kushida-san.... It's so cute!]

‘..... Have you started to delusional?'

Saiki Kusuo was a little helpless, and the moment he saw Kushida Kikyo, Chi Kanji forgot all about last night's dream.

"Saiki. "

And just when Saiki Kusuo was speechless, Sudo Ken shouted out Saiki Kusuo in a low voice.

"Huh?"

"When I went to the library in the afternoon, if Horikita asked, you said that you and Ayanokouji had already tutored us, and I had already agreed with Ayanokouji. "

"Good. "

Saiki nodded, and now he was less troublesome.

And after hearing Ike Kanji's words, Haruki Yamauchi couldn't sit still, and hurriedly took out his textbook and began to review urgently.

[What the hell is going on with Sudo and Ike?!]

Don't worry, you'll be next. ’

[Didn't you say that it was better to be a waste together!?]

While you're not wrong about yourself in a sense, I don't think the other two would say that about themselves. ’

[Have you abandoned me?!Is I the only one who hasn't studied well now!?]

'Can it be said so righteously?'

Haruki Yamauchi was a little anxious, because Sudo Ken and Ike Kanji were 'secretly studying behind his back', he thought that he was very likely to be thrown off, and he had no choice but to temporarily cram, ready to review these knowledge points in his spare time today.

'Ahh ’

[The actions of these people are somewhat abnormal. 】

First Horikita, then Sudo and Ike, their behavior has changed a lot, which is theoretically something that can't be done in the short term.] 】

[Could it be that Saiki Kusuo did it?]

[But there is no evidence to prove this, and under my observation, Saiki Kusuo really didn't do anything..... It's weird. 】

Although Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's heart was full of doubts, he couldn't find an answer at all, which was completely beyond the scope of white room's study.

  ......

In the afternoon, Horikita Suzune came to the library with the others.

"Did you do any homework yesterday?"

Horikita Suzune asked with a serious expression.

"Yes, yes!"

Sudo Ken said immediately.

"Really?"

There was no trust in Suzune's eyes, and then she turned her head to look at Kiyotaka and Saiki Kusuo, and the two of them nodded at the same time.

[Nine times out of ten, they lied together, and when they returned to the dormitory, they were not people who could learn honestly. 】

You know them too well. ’

Saiki said in his heart.

Just like yesterday, Horikita Suzune has prepared some more questions for everyone.

This time, not only Ken Sudo, but Ike Kanji also got a decent score, even Haruki Yamauchi, who was temporarily cramming, did achieve results, and got a good result.