Chapter 42:You actually very smart right,Saiki

Saiki Kusuo nodded slightly, now that he has almost made arrangements for Ken Sudo, he only needs to repeat the old skills of Ike Kanji and Haruki Yamauchi for two days in a row.

Thinking of this,the corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth couldn't help but rise, he was finally about to get rid of this boring reading club.

Horikita Suzune immediately continued to look at the other people's test papers, and the next one was Saiki Kusuo's.

Horikita is fairly satisfied with Sudo's results, and I'm almost one or two more questions than Sudo, so there shouldn't be any problems. ’

Saiki Kusuo was thinking in his heart, and then shifted his gaze to Horikita Suzune's face.

And when he saw Horikita Suzune's brow furrowed, he immediately realized that something was wrong.

"Saiki-san, it seems that you are hiding it deeply. "

Horikita Suzune turned her head and looked at Saiki Kusuo very seriously,

"This fifth question is not a easy one, but you can solve it?"

[I deliberately inserted a more difficult question in the test paper, wanting to see if Ayanokouji and Saiki had reservations about me, and it turned out to be so. 】

Horikita Suzune's eyes reflected the appearance of Saiki Kusuo.

And the latter's brain is spinning at this moment.

'Ahh ’

Is Horikita deliberately setting some very difficult questions on these topics? Because she was studying hard, she couldn't read the relevant things by telepathy..... And because of these guys, it is impossible to determine the difficulty of the test questions at all. ’

In every exam, Saiki Kusuo uses telepathy to judge the difficulty of the test questions, and if a question can't even be done by a student with good grades, it must be a very difficult question, and Saiki Kusuo will deliberately make mistakes.

But.....

None of the students present for the test had a good score.

Although Sudo is much better than before, his grades are still not good, and the other two are heavyweights, so thank God for being able to understand the questions.

As for Kiyotaka, the situation of him and Saiki Kusuo is much better.

As a result, Saiki Kusuo was not aware that Horikita Suzune had arranged such a trap in the test questions.

'You've got to figure it out,huh. ’

A gust of wind blew my questions away? No, Horikita had already seen my answers. ’

'Suddenly there was a power outage and the order of the questions for me and Ayanokouji was reversed..... No, both of us have completely different handwriting..... I can just deal with it first. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought to himself while maintaining a calm expression and asked,

"What's wrong?"

"The difficulty of this course is very high, I didn't expect you to solve it. "

Horikita Suzune's gaze was fixed on Saiki Kusuo like a hunter.

Not only her, but Ayanokouji Kiyotaka also turned his head to look at Saiki Kusuo.

[Did Horikita set this trap in the test questions?] If Saiki can solve it, it shows that he has extraordinary learning ability. 】

'I'm afraid this next time will make Ayanokouji doubt me even more..... It's a little bit of a hassle. ’

[However, if Saiki is really the kind of person who hides deeply, will he fall into this trap?]

'Sure enough, something is wrong, wait, aren't you doing it right?'

[Wait, could it be that Saiki did it right on purpose, if he did it wrong on purpose, then he might still be regarded by us as hiding his learning ability, but this time he did the opposite, and deliberately did the right thing? 】

'Oi,oi what the hell are you talking about?'

Kiyotaka's thoughts have already exceeded Saiki Kusuo's expectations, and his brain is also spinning rapidly, thinking about countermeasures:

"Recently, I happened to read the relevant knowledge points, so I will do this question. "

"Is it such a coincidence?"

Horikita Suzune's gaze was extremely serious, always focused on Saiki Kusuo.

"Hmm. "

Saiki Kusuo did not hesitate and nodded directly.

"Your math test score was mediocre before. "

"So I'm starting to study hard now. "

"In that case, I hope you can rank in the top fifteen in your next math test, which shouldn't be difficult. "

"There's no guarantee of this kind of thing, after all, I don't know the questions for the midterm exam, but if it's the same as last year, maybe I can do it. "

Saiki Kusuo could only bite the bullet and continue.

[It's true that there is no problem, but in the current situation, it is more likely that Saiki has reservations, and may be able to use it as a help for us to be promoted to Class A. 】

"Then I want to trouble you one thing, after you boys return to the dormitory, you will be responsible for teaching Ike and Yamauchi to study. "

Horikita Suzune said immediately, and it was obvious that there was a taste of non-refusal in the words.

Saiki Kusuo had no choice but to nod, although it would be a headache if he wanted to tutor those two, but this was also an acceptable result for Saiki Kusuo.

"Next is Ayanokouji, your question.....?"

"Luck. "

  ......

After more than an hour, today's reading party was completely over, and Kiyotaka was given the same task as Saiki Kusuo, tutoring several other students after he returned.

"Saiki, in fact, you have a good academic performance. "

On the way back, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji walked beside Kusuo Saiki and asked straight to the point.

"No, it's just that I just happened to review this point. "

Saiki Kusuo replied without hesitation.

[His face did not change, his gaze did not dodge, it did not look like a lie.] 】

'Are you tempting me?'

Saiki Kusuo doesn't have any change in expression under normal circumstances, so even Kiyotaka Ayanokouji can't see anything.

His gaze was cast ahead, and Ken Sudo was bragging about today's exam results with Kanji Ike and the others.

And at this moment, Saiki Kusuo's eyes caught that around the corner, a familiar figure was approaching them, one of the several students in Class D who had been monitoring them before.

[That's Sudo Ken of Class C.Ihave to follow the instructions of Ryuen.Crash directly into him.....]

With this in mind, the student accelerated towards Sudo Ken.