Chapter 14:Exam is coming

[There is no blind spot in the monitoring of the entrance exam, there is no possibility of cheating, as Saiki Kusuo said, if every subject is to be ranked in the middle of the range, it is necessary to know the scores that everyone else can get, and it is much more difficult to control the ranking than to control the score, even if it is cheating, it is impossible to do it. 】

[Could it be that Saiki Kusuo can predict everyone's results? 】

[How is that possible?] Isn't that superpower? 】

Hearing the thought of Chabashira Sae, Saiki Kusuo's a bit panic. 

[This is a fantasy at all, maybe Saiki Kusuo's talent is really just average.] 】

Saiki Kusuo breathed a sigh of relief, although the possibility of exposure was almost 0, but when he heard the words superpowers, he would still subconsciously nervous. 

[What is his real level, wait until next week's sudden exam, everything is known, the defective products in class D, they definitely won't expect a sudden exam so soon, this exam will have a very high proportion in the next class point rating, according to their current appearance, I'm afraid the results will be very unsatisfactory, and then the points will be deducted interesting, I can't wait to see the desperate look of these defective products. 】

As a class teacher,you actually said that to your students. ’

Saiki Kusuo's brow also twitched slightly.

But is there a surprise exam next week? It also seems to have a great impact on the class points.,Although I don't want to interfere too much with what.,But it's not good if the points are deducted'

Saiki Kusuo had an idea in his head. 

"But what's going on with your physical performance? The results in the long-distance running are average, but the results in other areas fluctuate greatly. "

"Perhaps, my physical condition at that time was unstable." 

Saiki Kusuo could only find a random reason to say. 

Sae Sae looked at Saiki Kusuo and carefully observed the other party, wanting to see if there would be any flaws in the expression on his face. 

However, there was no change in the expression on Saiki Kusuo's face from beginning to end. 

"Forget it, just enjoy the campus life during this time, and hope you will have a better performance in school in the future." 

Sae shook her head, then turned around and left. 

[It doesn't feel special, is it true that he just opened the back door to enter the school because of the trust? ] It's weird... When I see you in the future, this class of students is my best chance, and I must use them to climb to Class A! 】

As a teacher, do you have a greater desire to move up to Class A than a student? And it's as if the students were just her tools. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so, and then quickly returned to his bedroom. 

He had just put down a few novels he had brought back, and he saw a lot of unread chatbox on his student terminals. 

And the owner of this chatbox is none other than Shiina Hiyori. 

Shiina: Saiki-san, have you already returned to your dormitory? 

Shiina: The novels I just recommended to you are very good! If you read it, I can recommend a few other novels! 

Shiina: I think the basic puzzle design is particularly good! 

Although he doesn't usually seem to be good at communicating with people, once he talks about novels, Shiina Hiyori seems to be a different person. 

If I reply to her, it will be troublesome to start conversation at that time, so it's better not to reply. ’

Saiki Kusuo originally thought so, but after hesitating for a moment, he picked up his phone and symbolically replied a few words.

At least chat on my phone, don't worry about spoilers, and I can really get some novel recommendations from her. ’

And after Saiki Kusuo replied with a few messages, Shiina Hiyori quickly replied with more words. 

Shiina: Saiki-san, have you even read that book? 

Shiina: Not many of the people around me read this type of novel! 

Shiina Hiyori: Let's come out and read a book if you have time! The library is OK too! The school coffee shop is OK too! 

'The coffee shop, there seems to be a good dessert there, too. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart. 

  ...... 

One day passed, and the daily life of the next day did not change much for Saiki Kusuo. 

There were a few more people who were late for class than the day before, and the stupid trio was one of them. 

In class, some students are playing with their phones, some are sleeping, and some are chatting loudly. 

And Saiki Kusuo can clearly hear their inner thoughts. 

[This school is amazing! 】

[100,000 yen per month, no need to pay tuition, and there are all kinds of entertainment facilities!] 】

[What will you eat after class?] 】

Saiki Kusuo estimated that almost half of the people in the class were not listening at all, and they were obviously still immersed in the excitement of the new environment. 

'In this way, I'm afraid the results of the surprise test are not optimistic. ’

However, there are still people in the class who are studying seriously, such as Horikita Suzune, who listens very carefully to Sae's almost chanting-like lessons, and can basically be said to have no distractions. 

On the podium, Sae can clearly see the small movements of the students, but she can't see them. 

[Soon you won't be able to laugh anymore.] 】

  ...... 

After a morning of classes, everyone went to the cafeteria to eat during their lunch break, and after choosing a dish that interests him, Saiki Kusuo chose a corner seat to sit down - this time he waited until his classmates had taken a seat in the cafeteria first, so that he would not be easily disturbed by others during the meal. 

Next to him were strange students, most of them seniors, and Saiki Kusuo could hear their words clearly. 

"These freshmen are about to take a surprise exam... If we had known about this exam earlier, we wouldn't have fallen into Class D..."

"The difficulty of the exam is insane, there are a lot of knowledge points outside the course, but after they finish the surprise exam, we are almost going to take the monthly exam, and we will definitely not be able to fail the exam this time." 

"It's okay, anyway, we can go to the senior class to buy last year's papers..... When the time comes, everyone in the class will share the points and buy them. "

In a noisy environment, the voices of their conversations are difficult to hear. 

But Saiki Kusuo heard it clearly.