Chapter 22:Level Up

As Sae's words came out, the atmosphere of the entire class gradually became solemn.

Every time I am late for class, is it even recorded playing with my mobile phone?】

[When the hell did you write it down..... Do they even record such tiny things?]

[Wait, wait, I thought that as long as I could get a high score in this school, I would be able to do whatever I wanted...]

The thoughts of everyone present were constantly emerging, and Saiki Kusuo even felt a little noisy.

"Something like punctuality should be a must for students." '

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart, and then cast his eyes on Chabashira Sae.

Although Sae seems to be angry with the class's previous performance, there is indeed some joy in her heart.

"Teacher, at least tell us the detailed basis for increasing the points in advance!"

At this moment, Yosuke Hirata took the initiative to stand up and said to Saeda, a tea pillar.

"It's the same when you enter the society, and the personnel inspection will not tell you the details of the examination. "

Sae kept a smile on her face,

"But you should still feel fortunate that as the most rubbish Class D, the preparation you made before the exam is still meaningful. "

After speaking, Sae picked up the marker pen on the podium and wrote lines of words and numbers on the whiteboard behind him.

A list of points for each class in the first grade.

Class A 940cp

Class B 650cp

Class C 490cp

  ......

Class D 550cp

"As you who were originally estimated to be the most rubbish D class, because of that exam, you can still have more than 500 points, which is gratifying, I originally thought that you defective products would completely deduct the points. "

Saeda's gaze swept over the students one by one, as if he enjoyed the students' surprised expressions.

[Damn. 】

Saiki Kusuo heard a very unwilling voice coming from behind him very clearly.

The source of the sound is Horikita Suzune.

"You found out in advance that you can buy the test questions, right, although I don't know how you learned this information, but it did work. "

As Sae spoke, he took out a huge report card and pasted it on the whiteboard.

This time, the average score of the class was very high, over 80 points, and Saiki was in the middle of the table with a score of 81 points, but not in the middle.

Seeing his results, Saiki Kusuo's heart was still quite satisfied, and after his careful score control, the ranking came to a more in line with expectations.

[It seems that fifty points is still a bit low.] 】

Kiyotaka's voice came to Saiki Kusuo's mind, because the average score of the class this time was relatively high, he only scored 50 points, but he was at the bottom of the class ranking.

But even with the test questions, the stupid trio still occupies the last few places.

"It seems that there is a false alarm, the points of class A are much higher than those of other classes, and even nearly 300 points higher than that of class B in second, because they know the school rules in advance, or are they students who are excellent in character and learning?'

Saiki Kusuo didn't know, because he hadn't been in contact with anyone in Class A before, and he wasn't interested in it.

In his eyes, the better Class A is, the better it is for him, and the lower the probability of their class being promoted to Class A, which makes it less likely to be attracted by the attention of other classes.

"According to the S system, the school will rank each class according to the rating of class points. "

Sae raised her head slightly, and the angle at which the corners of her mouth rose seemed to become more obvious,

"Congratulations, you have successfully replaced the previous Class C and become the current Class C, which is a proud thing for you who were originally rated as garbage!"

There was a bit of sarcasm in Sae's words, but there was indeed joy in her heart.

The D class she led was able to be promoted to class C in the first exam, which was a surprise for Chabashira Sae.

No matter what means are used, it is enough to be able to achieve the desired result in the end.

"We went up to Class C?"

"Is ABCD a class order? I don't even know... Wait, if we were in Class D at the beginning, wouldn't we be the last one?"

"Then we're up one place in the rankings, okay!"

As Sae's words spoke, the students in the classroom immediately began to discuss passionately-and many students were actually happy.

[Why, why was I placed in class D?]

And at this moment, Saiki Kusuo could hear Horikita Suzune's dissatisfied voice very clearly.

[Since it is ranked according to the strength of the students, according to the results of my entrance exam, I should not be assigned to Class D.....]

[Are these hopeless guys feeling complacent about being promoted to Class C?]

[Even if it's Class C, it's only the penultimate one..... In any case, I have to be promoted to Class A, and I have to catch up with my brother. 】

Completely different from the emotions of the other students, Horikita Suzune has only reluctance in her heart, and her desire to improve the class level is much stronger than that of everyone else in the class.

"Look at the way you guys, just by being promoted to Class C, do you like the appearance to this extent?"

Sae paused slightly, the smile on his face did not disappear, and he seemed to be full of anticipation for the students' next reaction,

"Just be happy, but don't forget, the points of the class will change, and the next assessment will be next month's midterm exam - once the points are overtaken, then you will be back to the D class that is no different from the defective class. "

'Sae-sensei seems to have always been very disdainful of Class D, but aren't you also a teacher of Class D?'

Saiki complained so in his heart.

"In the next midterm exam, the best class will receive 100 points - but there is one more rule in the official exam. "

"Starting from the next exam, anyone who fails the mid-term and final exams will be directly withdrawn from the school. "

The expressions of almost everyone present became solemn in an instant.