Chapter 34:Try me

At this moment, Kushida Kikyo kept kicking and banging on the railing in front of her, and she was constantly cursing Horikita Suzune, which was completely different from what she usually showed.

In normal times, although Kushida Kikyo is very unhappy to see Horikita Suzune in her heart, she will never show his emotions on his face, and ordinary people can't see it at all, even if she is observant like Ayanokouji, he should not be aware of Kushida Kikyo's true face now.

It's just that long-term disguise will also accumulate huge pressure, and now Kushida Kikyo wants to vent all his emotions when there is no one around.

"Damn, shit, shit!, that damn woman!"

Kushida Kikyo kept venting her emotions and kicked the railing, making an extremely crisp sound.

But anyone who knows Kushida Kikyo is afraid that it will be difficult to equate the hysterical-looking girl in front of him with the friendly and enthusiastic Kushida Kikyo in the past.

It's getting late now, and there aren't many people around now, so Kushida Kikyo isn't worried about other people

It's just that now that she is emotionally explosive, she didn't expect that not far behind her,Saiki Kusuo was behind a tree.

'Ahh ’

Saiki didn't want to cause too much trouble for himself, so he immediately prepared to turn around and go back.

And at this time, the mobile phone in his hand suddenly rang, and someone suddenly sent a message to Kushida Kikyo.

'What!!!How could anyone send a message to Kushida at this time?'

Saiki Kusuo looked down, and the name Ike Kanji appeared on the screen.

Ike Kanji: Kushida-san, are you free tomorrow?

Ike Kanji: I accidentally bought an extra movie ticket, are you going to see it together tomorrow?

‘......’

At this moment, Saiki Kusuo had the urge to evaporate Ike Kanji from the world.

"Who?!"

At the same time, Kushida Kikyo had already heard this movement, and came towards Saiki Kusuo's position menacingly.

'

It's too late to activate the stealth ability now, it takes a minute to prepare. ’

'

It's not good to teleport directly.,Although this area doesn't seem to be monitored.,But there's a lot of monitoring on the road.,If Kushida finds a reason to check the monitoring at that time.,It's also a little troublesome.。 ’

But luckily I still have insurance. ’

Thinking so, Saiki Kusuo immediately walked out from behind the big tree.

"Saiki?"

At this moment, Kushida Kikyo frowned, her eyes were full of murderous intent, and she was like two different people with her usual cute appearance.

[Why did Saiki Kusuo appear in this place?He just heard it??】

"Did you hear that?"

Kushida's sharp gaze locked on Saiki Kusuo's face, as if trying to catch a clue from his expression.

"No, what are you talking about?"

And Saiki Kusuo was expressionless, and replied without hesitation, it would be best.

Hearing Saiki Kusuo's answer, Kushida Kikyo was stunned for a moment, completely unexpectedly that the other party would give a negative answer so confidently.

[What is this bastard pretending?!]

Kushida Kikyo's brows twitched slightly, leaning forward, the tip of her nose almost touching Saiki Kusuo, and her eyes were still fixed on Saiki Kusuo.

It's just that Kushida Kikyo didn't expect that there was no change in the expression on Saiki Kusuo's face.

"You really didn't hear anything?"

"Nope. "

How is that possible????

If you don't believe me, why are you asking so much?'

Saiki complained in his heart.

[I didn't expect this guy to still pretend here.,Definitely can't just forget it.,If I let him tell others what he saw today.It's troublesome.That will ruin the image!]

[Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely absolutely never allow that to happen again, I must maintain an absolutely perfect image!Absolutely!]

[I have to find a way to shut up Saiki Kusuo, so be it, let his hand leave fingerprints on my chest, and threaten him with false accusations of bad intentions!Shut him up for the time being, and then find a way to get him out of school when I has a chance in the future!]

'Oi,oi, you're just a high school student, and you want to do something like this? ’

And Saiki Kusuo didn't have any expression change on his face from beginning to end, and he already knew what Kushida Kikyo wanted to do,

'If you want to provoke a Psycher,you can't sit idly by. ’

"Saiki, don't play stupid, I know you heard it all, I have to warn you, you must not say it!"

Kushida Kikyo suddenly took a step forward and grabbed Saiki Kusuo's hand tightly, ready to press it on her upper body.

But she suddenly exerted force, only to find that Saiki Kusuo's arm did not move at all.

"What?!"

Kushida Kikyo couldn't help but exclaim, she didn't expect that Saiki Kusuo, who looked a little thin, would have so much strength.

[What's going on?!I've obviously used a lot of strength.It's impossible for his body to be still.,What's going on?!]

In front of Kushida Kikyo, Saiki Kusuo was like a statue, without any movement.

'Ahh ’

Thinking in his heart, Saiki Kusuo first made sure that there was no monitoring around, and then used his telepathic ability to judge that there was no one else around, and then put his hand behind his back, and at the same time, an object like a banana appeared in his hand.(Is this thing)

"Look, Horikita is over there

"Look, Horikita is over there. "

"What?"

Just when Kushida Kikyo was a little stunned, the special prop in Saiki Kusuo's hand had smashed directly on her cute face, and Kushida Kikyo immediately lost consciousness and lay directly on the ground.

This is Saiki Kusuo's ability to delete memories, and after being hit by the object in his hand that looks like a TV station mascot, Saiki Kusuo can delete the other party's memory for a minute.

However, this ability is not a simple deletion, the deleted content will be filled in by the human brain itself, and it is not possible to determine what memories to make up.

Anyway, let's erase the memory of my inadvertent encounter with her here. ’

Saiki muttered to himself in his heart.