Chapter 15:Lower the price

'Buy exam papers from the senpais?'

Saiki Kusuo looked at the senior students next to him, most of whom were discussing the upcoming exams. 

In this school, the test is the most important part that affects the class points, and the test score is an indicator of a student's strength. 

And the school only cares about the results of the final exam, and the students use any means, they will not care. 

Even if it is cheating on the exam, as long as it is not discovered, then it is compliant. 

Finding a way to get high grades is, in a sense, one of the ways in which this school examines the strength of students. 

Saiki Kusuo listened to their words and thought, and obtained some more important information. 

In this school, the content and format of the test are uncertain, but in general, new students have a relatively basic written test in the first semester of school. 

The point score of each class is determined by the average score of the class, and the higher the average score, the higher the number of points the class will receive. 

Not only that, but if a student fails in their midterm or final exams, they will be expelled from the school. 

In a sense, the elimination of all students who do not pass the standard is also the reason why higher education schools have a 100% admission rate. 

And perhaps because of the school's rules, both the upperclassmen and the students seem to be deliberately hiding the school's rules from the freshmen. 

Sure enough, it's an average score. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so, for him, there was naturally no problem with the exam, although it was not as good as Saiki Kusuke, but the difficult questions in high school were too easy for him. 

It's just that the matter of average score makes Saiki Kusuo a little embarrassed. 

With the current learning attitude of Class D, I am afraid that the test results will definitely not be optimistic at that time.

I don't know the relationship between the test score and the class points, but judging from the reaction of the tea pillar teacher, this exam should occupy a very large weight, if all the class points are deducted, then it is troublesome, there are a lot of dessert pudding that have not been eaten, if all the points are deducted, then it will be a little troublesome, I don't want to be affected by those guys. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart. 

Although Saiki Kusuo has the ability to get high scores, it is too eye-catching, and if only one person gets a high score, the impact on the average score is limited, and the most important thing is those who are likely to get a low score. 

Take that stupid trio, for example.

To let them study hard, I am afraid it is more difficult than teaching a monkey how to read. 

I can't do such a thing, and I'm afraid they won't listen to me. ’

"Use mind control directly? That's not good, that kind of ability can have an impact on the whole world, if I let those three become studious students, you can't imagine what the world will become, yes, I don't want to do too much interference, but at least I have to increase the average score a little bit." ’

It's important to come up with a way to make a difference, but not too much. ’

Saiki Kusuo was lost in thought, and at this moment, he caught a familiar voice again, and turned his head to look, on the other side of the cafeteria, Kushida Kikyo was talking and laughing with the other members of the class, and the stupid trio was also beside him. 

Looking at the way they interacted, an idea arose in Saiki Kusuo's heart. 

He first turned on the favorability monitor, and glanced at Kushida Kikyo's favorability for the other people around him, which was basically around fifty, and the favorability of the stupid trio was only in his early forties. 

However, from beginning to end, Kushida Kikyo did not show any disgust, and always had a smile full of kindness on his face, without the slightest flaw. 

'That's amazing. ’

Saiki thought so in his heart, and then changed the target of the monitor, and the stupid trio's favorability of Kushida Kikyo had exceeded eighty. 

This attitude, the gap seems to be a bit big. 

However, after Saiki Kusuo's observation, the other students in the class generally have a relatively high opinion of Kushida, basically exceeding 70. 

Except for the arrogant Horikita Suzune and Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, who makes no difference to anyone, everyone else has a very good relationship with Kushida Kikyo, who should also have a certain appeal in the class, and maybe can 'use' Kushida Kikyo a little. 

Saiki Kusuo didn't want to tell Kushida Kikyo about it himself, he didn't want to cause more trouble for himself, so he used the ability of telekinesis, which can transmit one person's inner thoughts to another person's thought, as if he heard another person speak. 

Saiki Kusuo transmitted the thought of the senior students to Kushida Kikyo's thought, and for the latter, it was like hearing the words of the person next to him. 

"Huh?"

After hearing the voice, Kushida Kikyo turned his head in some confusion, and searched the crowd for a long time, and finally landed on a few senior students, and then walked forward quickly: 

"Senpai, did you just talk about the surprise exam..."

And after seeing Kushida Kikyo step forward and inquire about the situation, Saiki Kusuo thought that his goal had been achieved. 

With Kushida's personality and abilities, I think I'll be able to get relevant information from these senior boys soon. 

Saiki Kusuo immediately left the cafeteria and went to the library again, and after using his telepathic ability to determine that Shiina Hiyori was not here, he quickly returned the borrowed book he borrowed yesterday, and then took out another basic Shiina Hiyo and recommended books from the bookshelf, thanks to the fact that he was chatting on his mobile phone at the time, Saiki Kusuo was not spoiled, and he did get a little interested in these novels. 

To prevent any spoilers, Saiki Kusuo left the library as fast as he could, returning to his dormitory, ready to read and enjoy the few private moments he had during his lunch break. 

I have to admit that the novel recommended by Shiina is really good. ’

It's a bit unpopular, but the suspense of reading it in one sitting, and the bookstores near my house don't seem to sell these books. ’

I'll read the rest in one sitting when I get back." ’

Saiki Kusuo glanced at the time, the lunch break was almost over, and then closed the book and returned to the classroom again.