Chapter 6:It Begins

Early the next morning, Saiki Kusuo had already used his teleportation ability again and returned to the school.

When he was at home, his parents,Saiki Kuniharu and Saiki Kurumi, asked about the school after Saiki Kusuo returned home. 

Saiki Kusuo telepathically transmitted some things from the school to the minds of the two parents, and they were all dumbfounded, and after a few seconds, Saiki Kuniharu even had the urge to fake his age to enroll himself. 

At this time, after briefly tidying up his room, Saiki Kusuo took out the terminal and glanced at the points he was holding now. 

"Ahh earlier I bought some desserts in the cafeteria, and in the evening I bought a jelly machine and some necessary ingredients... This is a very necessary expense and should never be wasted. "

"Because I can go home every day, the points are not so important to me, but I still have to keep my daily expenses, otherwise I may arouse the suspicion of others... Wait, I remember that in the supermarket there were free supplies and free meals in the cafeteria, so I could save a lot of money to a certain extent, but the free food in the cafeteria didn't seem to be very good. "

Saiki said to himself in his heart, with his ability, he can completely take what he wants, but he has always restrained his behavior with the values of normal people. 

After a little preparation, Saiki Kusuo left his room and prepared to go to the classroom.

With the exception of everyone's private rooms and restrooms, cameras are present in almost every part of the school, so Saiki Kusuo can't use his superpowers too casually, and can only walk to the classroom like a normal person.

Although there is still some time before the first class in the morning, Saiki Kusuo thinks that if he goes out early, it will not be easy to run into other students. 

Saiki Kusuo walked into the elevator of the dormitory building, and as the elevator was descending, he suddenly frowned slightly, because he heard a familiar voice. 

At the same time, the elevator stopped at a certain floor. 

"Saiki-san!!"

Kushida Kikyo in uniform is standing at the door of the elevator. 

Saiki Kusuo, who was in the elevator just now, heard Kushida Kikyo's thought, but now in this situation, he can't use his superpowers to forcibly ignore Kushida Kikyo and go downstairs. 

In this School, students of the same grade live in the same dormitory building, and there are not many rooms on each floor, but because there is an elevator, it is relatively convenient to get around. 

"Hey."

Saiki Kusuo nodded slightly at Kushida Kikyo. 

"Thank you for your hard work yesterday,Saiki-san! Today I invite you to dinner! "

Kushida Kikyo leaned forward and moved slightly closer in the direction of Saiki Kusuo. 

That's barely the words. ’

Saiki Kusuo didn't react on the surface, but in fact, he had already answered in his heart. 

"How did you sleep last night? Yesterday, because of the excitement of the first day, I couldn't sleep all night! Tossing and turning in bed! I never thought I would be able to take classes in such a school! Maybe it's the reason for the bed, haha! "

'I'm sorry, but I slept well last night, after all, I went home and slept at night, no different than usual. ’

"Yesterday was the first day of school, but today should be the first day of class! Judging from the class schedule on the terminal, it looks like there is a physical education class today! "

'Physical education class?! ’

At this moment,Saiki Kusuo's brows furrowed slightly. 

Although the terminal stored the lessons of the class for a whole semester, Saiki Kusuo didn't look at it - for him, it didn't matter what the courses were, because he had already mastered all the knowledge of high school students. 

Saiki Kusuo, who has superpowers, also has a very high IQ, and for him, even if he doesn't use superpowers, it is easy to get a perfect score in the entrance exam. 

Saiki Kusuo knows that if he gets too high a score, it is easy to attract the attention of others, which is not a good thing for him, but it is the same if it is too bad, so during the exam, Saiki Kusuo will use telepathy or perspective to control his scores, so that his grades can appear in the middle as much as possible, so that he can appear as ordinary as possible. 

And physical education class is the most troublesome course for Saiki Kusuo. 

The answers to the written test can also use superpowers to control scores, but if it's a sports aspect, Saiki Kusuo doesn't know how to deal with it. 

He has more physical strength than ordinary people can imagine, and even when wearing a limiter, he can still easily throw a baseball out of the universe. 

'Is there a PE class on the first day of school?' What a pain. ’

Saiki knew that he would face his first big challenge in this school. 

 ...... 

Soon, Kusuo Saiki and Kushida Kikyo arrived in the classroom, the first class was math class, and the second period was physical education. 

In the process of class,Saiki Kusuo's gaze swept over the others, although today is the first official day of class, but there are already many people who are half-hearted. 

[This course is really boring. 】l

[If you want to get out of class early, go buy a game console after school today!] I saw it in the supermarket yesterday, and it only takes 30,000 points! 】

[I'm so sleepy... Didn't sleep last night... The teacher doesn't seem to care much, so let's take a break. 】

At first, the two of them looked a little absent-minded, but soon the number of people gradually increased. 

Saiki Kusuo could hear them clearly. 

Today is only the first class, and the students in the class are already lazy, and I am afraid that more and more students will join this team in the future. 

They think the teacher doesn't care, but in fact there are cameras in the classroom, and their every move is under the school's watch. ’

Saiki Kusuo narrowed his eyes slightly, and with a little use of his superpowers, he found the existence of the monitor. 

Three hundred and sixty degrees, it can be said that there are no dead spots in the classroom.