Chapter 28:Ryuen Kakeru

"Saiki-san!"

A few minutes later, Saiki Kusuo came to the coffee shop and saw Shiina at a glance.

Shiina had a smile on her face, and her lilac eyes cast a focused gaze that landed on Saiki Kusuo.

As early as when Saiki Kusuo came to the vicinity of the coffee shop, he could clearly hear Shiina Hiyori's thoughy.

[Yes, this is the first time to invite Saiki to come out...... No, no, no, it's not just Saikk, this is the first time I've invited other peers to join me.....]

[After all, I didn't have anything in common with other people before, and they weren't interested in mystery novels at all.] 】

【Saiki-san,he should be almost there.....】

Shiina Hiyori can be said to know nothing about interpersonal communication, although in the eyes of others, Shiina Hiyori is the kind of person who is a little 'cold', but in fact, Shiina Hiyori is very eager to make friends.

In her eyes, Saiki Kusuo is her only friend and has the same hobbies, and it is not an exaggeration for Shiina Hiyori that Saiki Kusuo is a confidant, so Shiina Hiyori has always attached great importance to getting along with Saiki Kusuo.

"Sorry for the wait. "

Saiki Kusuo politely greeted Hiyori Shiina.

"It's okay, it's okay, I've just arrived!"

Shiina Hiyori hurriedly waved his hand, telling Saiki Kusuo not to care.

However, Saiki Kusuo used telepathy to know that Shiina Hiyori had actually come to the coffee shop a long time ago, and only after struggling for a while did he send a message to Saiki Kusuo.

Saiki Kusuo lowered his head, and there were several different styles of coffee pudding on the table.

"This is what I ordered for Saiki in advance, I don't know if you like it or not, if you don't like to eat it, then I'll buy some other flavors of ......"

Without waiting for Shiina Hiyori to finish speaking, Saiki Kusuo nodded very hard.

This is a coffee pudding, how can there be a reason to refuse.

It looks very good, although it is all coffee pudding, but it is made in a completely different way from the cafeteria, and the presentation is very delicate, and it looks like it will definitely not taste bad. '

Saikk Kusuo's body leaned forward slightly, and his eyes focused on the pudding in front of him, the crystal clear pudding looked extremely attractive.

"That's great!"

Shiina Hiyori looked at Saiki Kusuo's appearance, and a smile appeared on his face.

[I haven't been to the school cafeteria..... There are too many people there...... However, I have seen Saiki come out of the cafeteria a few times before, and each time he packed some desserts and snacks, and the most of them was coffee pudding, he should like to eat them, so I ordered these desserts. 】

'Ahh '

Saiki Kusuo heard Shiina Hiyori's thought, and the other party was through the previous observation of customs clearance, and judged that Saiki Kusuo was very fond of sweets, so she ordered some desserts that Saiki Kusuo might like in advance.

And Shiina Hiyori also calculated in advance the approximate time it would take for Saiki Kusuo to come here, and when the latter came to the coffee shop, these sweets were almost served up.

Shiina Hiyori is also very good in both observation and reasoning skills, perhaps because she usually reads mystery novels, but Saiki Kusuo didnt care about that much.

Saiki Kusuo picked up a small spoon, gently squeezed a piece of pudding, and put it in his mouth.

In the next moment, his eyes widened slightly, and although the taste of this pudding was different from that in the cafeteria, it was definitely very tasty.

Under the influence of the pudding, Saiki Kusuo almost showed a 'happy' expression at that moment.

"It seems that Saiki-san really likes sweets!"

Shiina Hiyori said with a smile, and immediately took out a few books from his bag and handed them to Saiki Kusuo,

"Here are a few novels I've read recently!If you're interested, you can check them out!"

Although Shiina Hiyori is usually not good at communicating with other people, when it comes to mystery novels, Shiina Hiyori seems to be a different person.

"Thank you very much. "

Saiki Kusuo nodded and took the book handed over by Shiina.

Although the moment he took the book, Shiina Hiyori's inner thoughts had already spoiled almost all of its content, but after all, this time it was Shiina Hiyori and a treat, and the other party's character seemed a little precious in the whole school, and the relationship between himself and the other party was okay for now, so Saiki Kusuo still chose to take over Shiina Hiyori's book.

Seeing Saiki Kusuo take over the novel, the smile on Shiina's face seemed to become brighter:

"By the way,Saiki-san, congratulations on your upgrade to Class C!"

"Thanks, but aren't you also down to Class D?"

Strictly speaking, Saiki Kusuo's class and Shiina Hiyori's class are rivals, but he knows that Shiina Hiyori's words are more sincere.

"There's no way to do it, after all, everyone has just started school, and some of them haven't fully adapted to the rhythm of the school, and everyone hasn't been fully prepared for the surprise exam, so they can only accept the status quo. "

Shiina Hiyori shook his head slightly.

[But because of this downgrade, the atmosphere in the class has changed slightly.] Although I don't approve of that method, in the long run, if our class wants to move forward, the strength of Ryuen is necessary. 】

[After the results came out this time, Ryuen seemed to be aiming at Saiki's class. 】

[I also don't like that because of these disputes, there are rifts between classmates and classes, which affects everyone's harmony..... If you can, I hope you can live in peace.....]

'Ryuen?'

Saiki Kusuo heard an unfamiliar name, which should be Shiina Hiyori's classmate.

However, Saiki Kusuo didn't have any interest in him, not only in this person called Ryuen, but also in the strife in the class.

Of course, provided that these things do not affect themselves.

"Isn't this Shiina and...?"

And at this time, a strange boy sounded behind Saiki Kusuo.

Although he didn't see the other person's appearance, he was able to guess the identity of that person through Shiina Hiyori's thought.

Ryuen Kakeru.